Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
dance-rain.gif


I love the rain! :D

The person below me is a secret hoarder of shiny things :D
 
Hehe, I'm definitely not a hoarder of anything.

The person below me prefers sunrise over sunset.
 
I do actually prefer sunrise over sunset....although it's been a looong while since I've seen one :)

The person below me is craving sweets!!!
 
Yes................................true. Especially since I'm not allowed to have sugar...... *sniffle*

The person below me is craving something salty.......................
 
Love air travel :D I imagine God walking on the clouds similar to him walking on water :)

Person below me loves a good movie!
 
its not that I like or dislike but i ate some. :D

the person below me is happily married :)
 
Yes I do. Especially since it doesn't snow where I live. I went to christian camp one weekend and we got snowed in, it was fun! WooOOooO!

The person below me wants to eat THIS:

4_cupcake_chocsundae.jpg
 
thanks liberty girl,the person below likes cake
 

Attachments

  • Cake 2.jpg
    Cake 2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Cake 3.jpg
    Cake 3.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Cake.jpg
    Cake.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Cake 1.jpg
    Cake 1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 15
i do liberty girl the person below me likes to dance in the rain in joyous joyful joy and lovefull love-ing love................
 

Attachments

  • dance-rain.gif
    dance-rain.gif
    181.4 KB · Views: 15
DancingInTheRain.gif

I love to dance in da rain in mah pink wellies :D

The person below me likes to iron bananas straight before they eat them!
 
hebrews u have the best pic's ever allways....
me i like all fruitful fruit....
the peson below me loves major snow storms/and dances in them bare foot.....[for hours at a time]...