Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Haha, maybe not my paintings. Maybe I'll post some drawings, in the future... far far future. Hahaha.

Yes.......... I need to call about 4 people. :D

The person below me wants to visit Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany.* Sigh*
 
lol well you should post your painting, because people will know they are great!

Wow, I didn't want to visit that part of Germany, but now I do. I always wanted to visit Bruges,

The person below me wants to visit Bruges! :D
 
well i love Assisi Italy were st.francis lived been thier before 5 times once for 6 months.
the person below me wants to visit - Assisi Italy.
 
I do, I do, I love St. Francis! I would love to see where he lived, his life story is amazing! You know this, OFM. :)

The person below me wants to go to Italy?
 
Ooooh... be right back.... just remembered I need to call my friend!

*Two hours later ...

the person below me likes to ride donkeys on the beach wearing a snorkel
 
i grew on on a beach i love hippopotamus's.
the person below me likes to ride hippopotamus
 
I never have seen a hippo up close...but I'm sure riding one would be pretty wild :)

The person below me wants some pizza!!
 
yes i am going too cook a pizza in about 1 hour.
the person below me loves major snow storms very much alot allways....
 
noooooot really XD

The person below me believes God listens to every one of our prayers <3
 
noooooot really XD

The person below me believes God listens to every one of our prayers <3
EYE SURE DO,the person below me loves being at church..............
 

Attachments

  • A  Allways God Hears-Prayer.jpg
    A Allways God Hears-Prayer.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 20
  • a my prayers.gif
    a my prayers.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 20
  • A Prayer Coffee Cup.jpg
    A Prayer Coffee Cup.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 20
  • cross flashing 1.gif
    cross flashing 1.gif
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PRAYER 1.jpg
    PRAYER 1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Prayer.png
    Prayer.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 100% Christian.gif
    100% Christian.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 20
LOL you have no idea. It doesn't take much to distract me. :P

The person below me is a dog lover.
 
Yes, I am! I have two dogs, haha! =D

The person below me wants to dive off a cliff.
 
Yea fell in love at a very young age, 'twas so hard :'( but I grateful jesus helped me when I really down :D

Person below me likes Gummy Bears ~.~