M
Miri
Guest
Maybe a big dog bark would scare the neighbour instead, or how about an
alien aircraft landing noise. Lol
alien aircraft landing noise. Lol
Oh I have this problem with music. Ive had times where I was playing with a group of people (I play bass guitar) someone from the group of people watching us (it always happens at like small jams or something) comes up and hands me a guitar pick.
If I wanted to use a pick, I would have brought one with me. What on earth makes these people think I need a guitar pick when I dont even use one is beyond me. So just to not look rude Ill awkwardly play with a guitar pick until I think they arent looking and put it in my pocket or something : p
If you see a bass guitarist or even a guitarist whos playing without a pick, its not because they forgot it at home, they probly just dont play with one : p
Bass players don't use picks well my husband always says bass players shouldn't use picks if they do they aren't a proper bass player and are probably orginally a guitar player. I think if my H was given a pick he would not accept it or just put it in his pocket. Oh he does use a pick or plectrum when teaching or playing guitar.
The yippee neighbors dog that just won't shut up...... Is it wrong to want to drown it in the water hole out back?
Actually that doesn't bother me...it's more when answering a question. I see/hear it on interviews all the time. For instance:
Question: "Could you explain what happened when you witnessed the accident?"
Typical beginning of answer: "So the car approached me at speed."
What exactly is the purpose for the prefixed "So" in this reply?
Seems to be a lot of angry people on this thread...![]()
A blonde and her husband are lying in bed listening to the next door neighbor's dog. It has been in the backyard barking for hours and hours. The blonde jumps up out of bed and says, "I've had enough of this". She goes downstairs.
The blonde finally comes back up to bed And her husband says "The dog is still barking, What have you been doing?"
The blonde says, "I put the dog in our backyard, let's see how THEY like it!
Maybe a big dog bark would scare the neighbour instead, or how about an
alien aircraft landing noise. Lol
I thought this might fit in here, with barking dogs, and all....
I've found sweetie, any suggestions what I shoud do next?
(Note the manic sleep deprived evil smile)
View attachment 157710
I don't like surprises. Of ANY kind. Particularly if
someone hits, jars, pats, or bumps into me with
reckless abandon. I will go into Ninja Cat mode.
![]()
When I finished, I looked up electric scams online, and sure enough. What he really wanted was my personal info from my bill so he could steal our identities. Had I known that, I would have politely told him I'll need some time to get to the bill, but wait there, gone in, and come back out with my pump 12 gauge shotgun and told him "get off my lawn".