Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I knew a girl who once said she burned down her house with a heating pad.... that cant really happen, can it? Of course, she lied about everything else, so I dunno what would make that story any different!
 
yeah, I went to school with a girl who was a self proclaimed pathelogical liar
 
I knew a girl who once said she burned down her house with a heating pad.... that cant really happen, can it? Of course, she lied about everything else, so I dunno what would make that story any different!
I have heard of it happening, actually. It usually happens if there is a short somewhere in the wires of the heating pad. So its not really on purpose.......although I suppose if you were to intentionally mess with the wiring so that it did short out, then I guess it could be on purpose. Although thats a lot of trouble to go through to start a fire.....why not just light a match and get it over with? Unless you are intentionally commiting arson in such a way that would appear to be accidental, but then why tell someone that you burned your house down that way? *walks away, rambling on to himself*
 
Drunk people are a huge pet peeve. I don't want some drunk person puking on my shoes, get away from me!
 
It's true, he's sooooo annoying! We can't do anything without him being there too
 
The people that annoy me are the ones that use lots of profanity and are ALWAYS complaining about one thing or other.:( And they never seem to notice that they're getting on my nerves. :mad:
 
a pet peeve for me is the people who constantly find the need to use the "F" word as a noun, adjective, verb, pronoun etc...
 
People who say the bible is false, but than use bible verses to try to prove a point.
 
is it not true though? I don't know about you, but for me it drives me up the wall!
 
When people bang metal together. Like cutlery or money. URGHHH its a horrible sound!