C
The sound of a ringing phone. I don't know why it annoys me, it just does.
a pet peeve for me is the people who constantly find the need to use the "F" word as a noun, adjective, verb, pronoun etc...
lol, that drives me NUTS!You mean you've never f-ingly f-ed the f-ing f?
I just found some mistakes in your postPeople who spell things wrong and you incorrect grammar; it annoy the living crap out of me.
People who spell things wrong and you incorrect grammar; it annoy the living crap out of me.
OMGOODNESS! I literally just loled there. thank youYeah, I hate Kathleen too.
I wasn't being mean, I just thought it was funny.
Yeah, I hate Kathleen too.
I just found some mistakes in your post![]()
Omgoodness, lol. hahaha!I, on the other hand, have just laced Kathleen's porridge with arsenic.
I found another oneif it weren't that there was a 5 minute thing I'd change it; it annoys me so much. Even with my own work. Ha. sometimes I spend 5 minutes trying to figure out if the message I typed is in proper grammar. I don't know why it just annoys me.
Omgoodness, lol. hahaha!
I found another onelol.
if it weren't that there was a 5 minute thing I'd change it; it annoys me so much. Even with my own work. Ha. sometimes I spend 5 minutes trying to figure out if the message I typed is in proper grammar. I don't know why it just annoys me.
lol, there are tons of people with horrible grammer.I think I just found someone who is worse than me when it comes to grammer...
I think I just found someone who is worse than me when it comes to grammer...
lol, there are tons of people with horrible grammer.