Phone number

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Good question.

You may just have to send Jim or Tracy a PM asking them to update it.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I've got a better question, What are you talking about?

We do not have a location on your profile for phone numbers and if we did, I would highly discourage anyone from using it. Realistically, I would consider it to be foolish to post your phone number on a searchable, public website.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
That's funny --- I must have been too tired last night...

I was actually thinking about the email address that the site keeps on file - that he probably just wants to update.

Perhaps he really meant to say 'email address'?