Wow a red one. My brother had roughly 200, but they were all yellow, and earth tones. No reds. Which part of the country are you in?
Maryland
Wow a red one. My brother had roughly 200, but they were all yellow, and earth tones. No reds. Which part of the country are you in?
View attachment 115158
Enjoying the city park
Wow! My brother collected (he hit the swamps and lakes nearby until he found one -- often lol) from South Jersey mostly, but my grandparents had a farm in Maryland, so one or two came from that state. Cool. I think a red one might be a rarer find than you'd expect.MarylandI've seen some earth-toned ones around here too, but no yellow.
That's gonna hurt!





Dang! We had a falcon visit our backyard once. All I could think was, "That's a predator? What does it eat, mice and bugs?" They're stronger than I thought. I'm glad that falcon couldn't read my mind. lol