Ping-Pong

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForeverHis42
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Helen, Helen, Helen.. here we are, yet again... hmmmm


P I N G
]
 
Yay! I get to .....


ping!

It just sounds prettyer than.... :)

God bless
pickles

 
I'M P^O^NG-----^^^^I------N-----G^^^^^-----INDUBITABLY
I'LL CALL JAZZ4JESUS AND THE OTHERS WHEN I'M BUSY FOR CHRISTMAS FOR THIS THREAD LOL
 

Attachments

  • PONG.jpg
    PONG.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 15
*Hugs Helen*....I hope & pray you have a wonderful Christmas Helen...and everyone. I pray for all of you that your Christmas is filled with Joy, Love, Peace, Comfort, Laughter, and of course Jesus :)


Okays...might as well ~Ping~
 
Last edited:
Pong-arcade-game.jpg
 
thankyou Jazz, Merry Christmas to you :), and others P I N G CHRISTMAS