Plan of Salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7:21-23‬ ‭

we need to believe the gospel first and let his cutting instrument into that heart of faith

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That’s what gages our heart and then

“A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things:

and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:35‬ ‭KJV‬‬
So, i'm evil for telling you to form to CHRIST'S Image? What in the world is going on with you people?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Sorry, no, i won't accept sin.
“Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:1-2‬ ‭

people who think they are righteous have a hard time hearing Jesus word it doesn’t matter to them what he says thier too busy worrying about the “ sinners “ who aren’t like them but are drawn to Jesus and his word of life

“And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭9:11-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

no men left to be saved if we disqualify the imperfect think it through forebearance look it up

Brother of you treat people like that your never going to be able to help anyone sinners need to hear the gospel of you chase people away it’s never going to bear any fruit

“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You should look into what Jesus taught and I bet you find you need to work out some things

cdan2

Dec 2, 2021
oh that's ok. I just thought you were not saved....and wanted to clarify. you might be surprised at the people who do join, are actually not saved, say they are not and then proceed to try and put everyone else through the ringer

that does not apply to you...don't worry...I don't think most bother to check profiles anyway....I do :)
What really surprises me somewhat (but really not that much as I've witnessed it firsthand for years)- but the amount of vitriol and hatred and shots fired in every thread here. Anyone that disagrees is targeted, lied about, their words twisted and used against them if nothing overt can be found to slay them over. One of the worst offenders got offended when I quoted the old saying "Christians are the only army that shoots their wounded." Yet he was (is) one of the worst.

If we disagree, then make the case once, even argue without malice- the logic definition of an argument is any statement that can be proven true or false. So prove your case. They can accept it or not, but let it go, people! The constant rehashing of ad hominem attacks gets old and is distracting. And if a non-believer does come here they will get a very skewed idea of Christianity. And some of you need to loose the increase font function. 'Shouting' detracts instead of enhancing.

I give those Bibles out knowing if they are used to make a convert and admitted into fellowship in some of the churches there will be things they learn I do not agree with. WHO CARES!? The issue is salvation. Not minor doctrine. I cannot reach everyone, and honestly I'm not the greatest evangelist in town. But I can help others reach the lost and hurting. Those I help come together, putting differences aside, and work to reach out to a lost world. Sadly too many will not do that.

At the AoG church where I was attending we gave a class. I set aside my own convictions, never injecting them into the class because there was one young man in it. I would not go against what I knew his parents believed, and when even a young adult is entrusted to one's care that is a responsibility I take seriously. I put over 2000 dollars into giving that class and a lot of time because I believed in the things it taught. (It was the real Men's Ministry by Pastor Ed Cole). But some of the men who had put nothing into it decided I shouldn't be there and I was removed. Oddly enough they were not believers in the Assemblies doctrine either (that church had a healing ministry and so had more from other denominations than actual AoG's). They however had no problems teaching against AoG doctrine. An example, whenever the issue of tongues came up, I recused myself since I do not believe in it. But it is their doctrine, and I knew that when I walked through the door. These men had no qualms speaking about it. But I was targeted, and they prevailed.

I suppose I should thank them though. Because of them I distanced myself from that church and started looking. I've found many people from across the spectrum who, like me are seeing some problems with the mainstream catholic (universal, not the RC church specifically) teachings. Our discussions get lively and can last for hours, but everyone is respectful of the others. To be fair I did run into some that are a bit disturbing (ever hear of the Sacred Names movement?). I ran from them. I also found some who reject the eternal deity of the Christ. I politely told them I could not fellowship with them based on that issue. They politely agreed.

But the mainstream of Christianity seems determined to fight each other more than the enemy. Go figure.

Jan 21, 2021
“Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:1-2‬ ‭

people who think they are righteous have a hard time hearing Jesus word it doesn’t matter to them what he says thier too busy worrying about the “ sinners “ who aren’t like them but are drawn to Jesus and his word of life

“And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭9:11-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

no men left to be saved if we disqualify the imperfect think it through forebearance look it up

Brother of you treat people like that your never going to be able to help anyone sinners need to hear the gospel of you chase people away it’s never going to bear any fruit

“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You should look into what Jesus taught and I bet you find you need to work out some things
Do you think the sinners JESUS Spoke to remained sinners?

Everyone wants to accuse me of being self-righteous ...but i'm doing it through His Image ...it's what we are supposed to do for SALVATION.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
So, i'm evil for telling you to form to CHRIST'S Image? What in the world is going on with you people?
I didn’t say your evil . Can’t you hear the value in this ??????Jesus Christ said it and your insisting people conform to his image yet your rejecting what he said ???? Makes no sense this is part of his image

“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall be given into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:35-

I care about you and I’m watching you heap judgement upon yourself do you not believe Jesus ? Or don you know better than what the judge of all
Mankind has taught ? Consider your lords word brother if I didn’t love you I would have left off communicating with you until you were done judging people unworthy of Christ who’s calling them near

cdan2

Dec 2, 2021
To Pilgrimshope ----I apologise for my post to you today ------ I took your post out of Context and apologise for not reading it more carefully and responding in an more appropriate manner -----:)
Wish more here had that attitude.

THAT folks is a good Christian attitude. Just sayin'.

Jan 21, 2021
I didn’t say your evil . Can’t you hear the value in this ??????Jesus Christ said it and your insisting people conform to his image yet your rejecting what he said ???? Makes no sense this is part of his image

“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall be given into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:35-

I care about you and I’m watching you heap judgement upon yourself do you not believe Jesus ? Or don you know better than what the judge of all
Mankind has taught ? Consider your lords word brother if I didn’t love you I would have left off communicating with you until you were done judging people unworthy of Christ who’s calling them near
What Judgment am i afraid of when i'm not sinning? i'm not judging people. You see it a judging because that is what people that sin think i'm doing.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Do you think the sinners JESUS Spoke to remained sinners?

Everyone wants to accuse me of being self-righteous ...but i'm doing it through His Image ...it's what we are supposed to do for SALVATION.
in Thy ink sinners shouldn’t be judged by others claiming to be conformed to christs image as they are disregarding Christs clear commandment not to judge them or they will be judged by him

you have to understand Jesus is able to lead people all you need to do is learn and share the gospel that’s all it takes to bring repentance to sinners do what Christ is saying and watch the changes

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
To Pilgrimshope ----I apologise for my post to you today ------ I took your post out of Context and apologise for not reading it more carefully and responding in an more appropriate manner -----:)
already forgiven let it go brother what’s behind is behind I also apologize I know it probably runs some a little wrong because I post a lot here

sort of too much I suppose but if I have offended you in any way I also apologize but wouldn’t expect your gonna hold anything against me

Jesus loves us both I’m glad we both know there’s no worries between us and no hard feelings whatsoever in any way

God bless and keep you in all things Jesus Christ !!!

Jan 21, 2021
How is telling people to be Covered in His Blood (ie stop sinning) ...Judgment?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
What Judgment am i afraid of when i'm not sinning? i'm not judging people. You see it a judging because that is what people that sin think i'm doing.
probably to this one ?

“When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:31-32, 34-36, 40-43, 45-46‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Notice he’s not asking if anyone ever sinned ? Would you be comfortable if that’s going to frame your judgement ? Not “ did joe do anything wrong since he was converted ?”

but “ what has joe done for other people ? How has he treated others ? Has he loved others in his lifetime ? Strangers ? The poor ? What if Jesus is going to judge us by what HE SAID ????? What good works of the gospel is joe perfect in ?

would you be comfortable if the sermon on the mount was his judgement ?????

How do you treat others who don’t deserve it ?

Jan 21, 2021
None of you care that The Kingdom is right now, do you want to be a pillar or it or not?

Jan 21, 2021
probably to this one ?

“When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:31-32, 34-36, 40-43, 45-46‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Notice he’s not asking if anyone ever sinned ? Would you be comfortable if that’s going to frame your judgement ? Not “ did joe do anything wrong since he was converted ?”

but “ what has joe done for other people ? How has he treated others ? Has he loved others in his lifetime ? Strangers ? The poor ? What if Jesus is going to judge us by what HE SAID ????? What good works of the gospel is joe perfect in ?

would you be comfortable if the sermon on the mount was his judgement ?????

How do you treat others who don’t deserve it ?
Yes, evil me, telling people to stop sinning. You all have defenses trying to protect your sin.

R

RichMan

Yes, evil me, telling people to stop sinning. You all have defenses trying to protect your sin.
There is nothing wrong with telling people to stop sinning.
But do not deceive yourself into believing you live without sin in your life.

S

SophieT

You can know you are saved by His Blood without being covered in It.
“Sir,” I answered, “you know.” So he replied, “These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Revelation 7:14

the blood of Christ cleanses us from all sin

Jan 21, 2021
“Sir,” I answered, “you know.” So he replied, “These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Revelation 7:14

the blood of Christ cleanses us from all sin
Um, yeah, maybe try and be one of the people they are talking about.

The excuses ..never ...ever ...end.