Please can you pray for my mum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
Hi all,
My mum has been told she needs a hip replacement operation. She is in a lot of pain and is finding it hard to walk.
She is on a waiting list to have her operation but she is so worried. She has a fear of hospitals.
Please keep her in your prayers.
Many thanks.
Julie 🥰

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Hi all,
My mum has been told she needs a hip replacement operation. She is in a lot of pain and is finding it hard to walk.
She is on a waiting list to have her operation but she is so worried. She has a fear of hospitals.
Many thanks.
Julie 🥰
Hip replacements are not always the best solution. Get a second opinion before going through it. I pray that God will guide her doctors to a successful conclusion so she can walk without pain.

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
Hip replacements are not always the best solution. Get a second opinion before going through it. I pray that God will guide her doctors to a successful conclusion so she can walk without pain.
Thanks for your message. Is it because they don't always work? Thanks for your prayer 🥰

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hi all,
Many thanks.
Julie 🥰

Is she open to options other than removal of the painful joint?

Please let her know that I also had an extremely painful hip that crippled me for a while, so I know how bad that feels. I struggled to roll over in bed, took a very long time just to get into a wheelchair to go to the orthopedic doctor and rheumatologist.

The Lord healed me and I can speed walk and run now. I pray that your poor Mum will be healed too.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hi all,
Many thanks.
Julie 🥰
My wife had a hip replacement several years ago which was a success. She wanted to minimize her time in the hospital so after less than two days she went home and had nurses to come to her daily at home to dress the wound and administer medication. Her medical insurance paid the cost.

Perhaps your wife's insurance can provide a similar service. I pray that your wife's surgery is a success.

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
Is she open to options other than removal of the painful joint?

Please let her know that I also had an extremely painful hip that crippled me for a while, so I know how bad that feels. I struggled to roll over in bed, took a very long time just to get into a wheelchair to go to the orthopedic doctor and rheumatologist.

The Lord healed me and I can speed walk and run now. I pray that your poor Mum will be healed too.
That is a wonderful testimony of what the Lord did for you 🥰
What are the ever options?
My mum has a big fear of hospitals because she has seen a lot of people very close to her die there.

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
My wife had a hip replacement several years ago which was a success. She wanted to minimize her time in the hospital so after less than two days she went home and had nurses to come to her daily at home to dress the wound and administer medication. Her medical insurance paid the cost.

Perhaps your wife's insurance can provide a similar service. I pray that your wife's surgery is a success.
I am so glad to hear that the hip replacement worked for your wife. I will tell my mum that and hopefully that will help her with her worries 🥰

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Hi all,
Many thanks.
Julie 🥰
That is a wonderful testimony of what the Lord did for you 🥰
What are the ever options?
My mum has a big fear of hospitals because she has seen a lot of people very close to her die there.
I understand completely because I have been hard on my knees and hips all of my life.
If I had listened to the typical American, I would possibly been in a nursing home dependent on the state and subject to them the rest of my short life. Instead, I saw something terribly wrong with the way of thinking that has been American medical propaganda from the beginning of my life.

I was a kid and teen growing up, I was extremely hard on my knees from improper form while training in athletics . I was malnourished so the healing could not keep up with the breakdown of the cartilage in my joints from the high impact training. That was eventually corrected after years, by the grace of God, Who encouraged me to do something that 99% of the surgeons and MDs won't do. I pursued nutritional health training. That led me to the top teaching, research, and forensic pathologist physicians in the world. They had the answers that the American medical establishment rejected for love of money.

I had a debilitating job related injury to my hip that the top doctors in West Virginia had no idea of how to correct. The Great Physician however did. He did so in a way that resulted in strength beyond what I had as prior to the injury resulting in muscle atrophy.

Short of a long history, I as well as others I've helped, have had long histories of injuries and/ or nutrient deficiencies. Our bodies are not like automobiles that need replacement parts as they wear out. The ones God gave us are the best. They are designed by a Creator Who is infinitely more intelligent than those who drop in a ball joint and boot for the suspension system of a car. Our bodies are designed to heal on their when provided the proper nutritional support and absorption.
That slows as we age and is hindered by certain foods like grains and obesity. However, unlike surgery, the healthy changes do not have the potential outcomes like your Mum is already aware of.

I can't say what she should do, but I did share with my own Mum the possible outcomes. I took her to her doctor of choice (surgeon) who was as sly as the serpent in the garden.
He showed her a couple x-rays, which I read.
He got down on his knee, took her by the hand, and looked her in the eyes speaking to her like he was proposing to marry her. He lied to her about the X-Rays.
I pointed out his lies which were obvious for her to see.

She opted to go with the handsome young surgeon's insistance. He performed multiple frivolous surgeries and she nearly died multiple times from those procedures, the anesthesia, dehydration and asphyxiation. I won't go into the incredible details. I'm just saying that it happens more than anyone will admit and your concerns should be taken seriously.

I have personally as well as heard of other experiences of those who have healed from damaged/ worn joint injuries. It usually requires changes in those areas that got the person in the compromised position that brought about their injuries and/ or inflammation.

I will pray for Divine intervention for you and your Mum's decision. You have a special place in her life if you have influence that some of us don't with our own Mum.

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
I understand completely because I have been hard on my knees and hips all of my life.
If I had listened to the typical American, I would possibly been in a nursing home dependent on the state and subject to them the rest of my short life. Instead, I saw something terribly wrong with the way of thinking that has been American medical propaganda from the beginning of my life.

I was a kid and teen growing up, I was extremely hard on my knees from improper form while training in athletics . I was malnourished so the healing could not keep up with the breakdown of the cartilage in my joints from the high impact training. That was eventually corrected after years, by the grace of God, Who encouraged me to do something that 99% of the surgeons and MDs won't do. I pursued nutritional health training. That led me to the top teaching, research, and forensic pathologist physicians in the world. They had the answers that the American medical establishment rejected for love of money.

I had a debilitating job related injury to my hip that the top doctors in West Virginia had no idea of how to correct. The Great Physician however did. He did so in a way that resulted in strength beyond what I had as prior to the injury resulting in muscle atrophy.

Short of a long history, I as well as others I've helped, have had long histories of injuries and/ or nutrient deficiencies. Our bodies are not like automobiles that need replacement parts as they wear out. The ones God gave us are the best. They are designed by a Creator Who is infinitely more intelligent than those who drop in a ball joint and boot for the suspension system of a car. Our bodies are designed to heal on their when provided the proper nutritional support and absorption.
That slows as we age and is hindered by certain foods like grains and obesity. However, unlike surgery, the healthy changes do not have the potential outcomes like your Mum is already aware of.

I can't say what she should do, but I did share with my own Mum the possible outcomes. I took her to her doctor of choice (surgeon) who was as sly as the serpent in the garden.
He showed her a couple x-rays, which I read.
He got down on his knee, took her by the hand, and looked her in the eyes speaking to her like he was proposing to marry her. He lied to her about the X-Rays.
I pointed out his lies which were obvious for her to see.

She opted to go with the handsome young surgeon's insistance. He performed multiple frivolous surgeries and she nearly died multiple times from those procedures, the anesthesia, dehydration and asphyxiation. I won't go into the incredible details. I'm just saying that it happens more than anyone will admit and your concerns should be taken seriously.

I have personally as well as heard of other experiences of those who have healed from damaged/ worn joint injuries. It usually requires changes in those areas that got the person in the compromised position that brought about their injuries and/ or inflammation.

I will pray for Divine intervention for you and your Mum's decision. You have a special place in her life if you have influence that some of us don't with our own Mum.
I am very sorry to hear about what happened to your mum. That must have been very difficult for you to watch and to listen to the surgeon's lies.
Thank you for your prayer for my mum 🥰
We really do appreciate all your prayers and kind messages all 🥰🥰🥰

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Praying for healing and a quick recovery. I pray her fears and doubts be taken away. 🙏
God bless

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I lift up SunshineGirl's mother, may all pain leave her hip now. May the bones and the joint and the ligaments and muscles all be fully healed and restored so that she can walk without any pain or discomfort. Pain get out now, this moment, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
I lift up SunshineGirl's mother, may all pain leave her hip now. May the bones and the joint and the ligaments and muscles all be fully healed and restored so that she can walk without any pain or discomfort. Pain get out now, this moment, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Thank you for your beautiful prayer 🥰

D3vot3d

Mar 23, 2024
Praying to our God who loves and cares for us.
Making your petition known unto him, coming boldly before the throne of grace, knowing that the fervent prayer accomplishes much of our requests.

James 5:15-16
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I am very sorry to hear about what happened to your mum. That must have been very difficult for you to watch and to listen to the surgeon's lies.
Thank you for your prayer for my mum 🥰
We really do appreciate all your prayers and kind messages all 🥰🥰🥰
How is your Mum doing now?