Please Dear Lord give us a Christmas Miracle, I cant take any more bad luck.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord,

My daughter was just turned down for SSI benefits, her benefits on my disability will end in January because she turns 18. Ive been begging for help Lord, my daughter has a mental condition that good old Uncle Sam doesnt think is a disability,yet many Doctors do. Why God arent you helping us? We will be out on the street from the loss of money, all she did was have a mental disorder, Im disabled, her mother owes much in back child support, she stopped paying and the Court has done nothing about it. We are good people God, she is innocent and Im disabled, please send us some help, Ive been praying and begging a long time. We really dont need more salt in our wounds. Help us Lord Please Im begging.

Amen

Nov 18, 2018
Lord,

My daughter was just turned down for SSI benefits, her benefits on my disability will end in January because she turns 18. Ive been begging for help Lord, my daughter has a mental condition that good old Uncle Sam doesnt think is a disability,yet many Doctors do. Why God arent you helping us? We will be out on the street from the loss of money, all she did was have a mental disorder, Im disabled, her mother owes much in back child support, she stopped paying and the Court has done nothing about it. We are good people God, she is innocent and Im disabled, please send us some help, Ive been praying and begging a long time. We really dont need more salt in our wounds. Help us Lord Please Im begging.

Amen
Does your church know about your predictament?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh my that is a heavy load you are shouldering. I reach my heart to yours as I lift you and yours in prayer. I pray the Lord takes the hardship from you and your daughter, that He brings direction, healing and provision.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
:( Have you considered opening a GO FUND ME page? LINK

There are also legal resources when you are denied SSI benefits and especially with a child medically declared mentally challenged.
LINK

Definitely check with your church to see if they have any resources too. God be with you.
Holding you both in prayer.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Oh my that is a heavy load you are shouldering. I reach my heart to yours as I lift you and yours in prayer. I pray the Lord takes the hardship from you and your daughter, that He brings direction, healing and provision.
Thank you and God Bless

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017

There are also legal resources when you are denied SSI benefits and especially with a child medically declared mentally challenged.
LINK

Definitely check with your church to see if they have any resources too. God be with you.
Thank you I will check the link out, the problem is that they need recent behavioral health records, hers are over a yr old, and she wouldnt go in for an evaluation. SSA says that she isnt diabled because she wasnt evaluated for 2 hrs, yet years or records mean nothing.
Her mother wont help, and the court wont help and as many people know, Ive been begging God to help, Please dont tell me he loves me, this isnt love, its not anything expect a loss of faith and now hope. My health is failing rapidly, a couple of days before my birthday,my best friend died, she was able to remain friends with my daughter, U think I was a good father, I know I was a Great Daddy, I think Im a good man. I hope God sees this, Im sure he does, but I dont care about a reward in heaven, I want my child to know I loved her more than life itself. I just wish God would help, before my heart explodes.
Thank you and God Bless

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you I will check the link out, the problem is that they need recent behavioral health records, hers are over a yr old, and she wouldnt go in for an evaluation. SSA says that she isnt diabled because she wasnt evaluated for 2 hrs, yet years or records mean nothing.
Her mother wont help, and the court wont help and as many people know, Ive been begging God to help, Please dont tell me he loves me, this isnt love, its not anything expect a loss of faith and now hope. My health is failing rapidly, a couple of days before my birthday,my best friend died, she was able to remain friends with my daughter, U think I was a good father, I know I was a Great Daddy, I think Im a good man. I hope God sees this, Im sure he does, but I dont care about a reward in heaven, I want my child to know I loved her more than life itself. I just wish God would help, before my heart explodes.
Thank you and God Bless
With God you're never alone. Even though it can seem like he's turned a deaf ear to your cries for help. Then all the sudden help will arrive seemingly out of the blue. But turns out it is right on time.

You certainly can't go this alone. It sounds like the system is taking advantage of you because you're health isn't strong enough to fight and your daughter isn't strong enough to speak for herself.
The links to attorneys that assist with this type thing may be of assistance. You can also conduct a search engine search for your city, state, to find local people in a more direct access sense. The links I gave you are overall assistance resources. But since we don't know your city state you'll do better seeking out those specifics.

Pray and breathe deeply when things get stressed. Don't let your health become compromised because a giant system is too big to care.
Stay on it.
Also, as to the dead beat mom, you can get them to pay what they owe. There are states that are putting dead beats in prison now. And there are programs that can attach her wages so that before even uncle Sam gets his bite in taxes the daughter gets her child support first thing.
Some states strip a dead beat of their license to drive. Which for me sounds rather ridiculous given if you can't drive to work how are you going to pay back due child support? The bus! Is usually the answer. But those aren't as reliable as need be depending on the area of service and one's job schedule.
You have a lot of resources to help you. There are even programs that advertise on TV, maybe you've seen these, that will train someone you trust, family or friend, to help with , in your case you and your daughter's needs. They're paid, and they get benefits.
2018 STATES THAT ALLOW FAMILY MEMBERS TO ACT AS PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS LINK

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
With God you're never alone. Even though it can seem like he's turned a deaf ear to your cries for help. Then all the sudden help will arrive seemingly out of the blue. But turns out it is right on time.

You certainly can't go this alone. It sounds like the system is taking advantage of you because you're health isn't strong enough to fight and your daughter isn't strong enough to speak for herself.
The links to attorneys that assist with this type thing may be of assistance. You can also conduct a search engine search for your city, state, to find local people in a more direct access sense. The links I gave you are overall assistance resources. But since we don't know your city state you'll do better seeking out those specifics.

Pray and breathe deeply when things get stressed. Don't let your health become compromised because a giant system is too big to care.
Stay on it.
Also, as to the dead beat mom, you can get them to pay what they owe. There are states that are putting dead beats in prison now. And there are programs that can attach her wages so that before even uncle Sam gets his bite in taxes the daughter gets her child support first thing.
Some states strip a dead beat of their license to drive. Which for me sounds rather ridiculous given if you can't drive to work how are you going to pay back due child support? The bus! Is usually the answer. But those aren't as reliable as need be depending on the area of service and one's job schedule.
You have a lot of resources to help you. There are even programs that advertise on TV, maybe you've seen these, that will train someone you trust, family or friend, to help with , in your case you and your daughter's needs. They're paid, and they get benefits.
2018 STATES THAT ALLOW FAMILY MEMBERS TO ACT AS PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS LINK
Thank you,but I have to find out where she is working, or take her to Court again, they were taking money out of her checks, she lost that job, and the Court says I have to go after her and prove she is in contempt of Court. Then the court backlog.

That help from God is way past due, too many bad things have happened especially over the last year. Today, when I read the letters from uncle Sam, I thought my heart was going to explode. I wake up if I sleep and cry, I go to bed crying, I wake up and cry,not to mention the horrible nightmares, it just doesnt end for me. My meds dont even work on me any more.

God is way past due

Thank you, and God Bless you

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you,but I have to find out where she is working, or take her to Court again, they were taking money out of her checks, she lost that job, and the Court says I have to go after her and prove she is in contempt of Court. Then the court backlog.

That help from God is way past due, too many bad things have happened especially over the last year. Today, when I read the letters from uncle Sam, I thought my heart was going to explode. I wake up if I sleep and cry, I go to bed crying, I wake up and cry,not to mention the horrible nightmares, it just doesnt end for me. My meds dont even work on me any more.

God is way past due

Thank you, and God Bless you
You have a copy of the court order that attached her paychecks before? Read that carefully. It should give you a resource to contact in the event she is in default, i.e. loses her job. As for having to prove she's in contempt of court, the court order that attached her paycheck, is one proof of that. Since you know she lost her job, how you arrived at that knowledge is the second proof she's in contempt.
Call the courthouse where the order was processed. Speak to the "Clerk of the Court", Records. Tell them what is happening.
They cannot give you legal advice. But they can direct you where to turn.

God Bless.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
" Lord your are our refuge and strength, and a present help in trouble. Lord bless this prayer and soc1, In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
You have a copy of the court order that attached her paychecks before? Read that carefully. It should give you a resource to contact in the event she is in default, i.e. loses her job. As for having to prove she's in contempt of court, the court order that attached her paycheck, is one proof of that. Since you know she lost her job, how you arrived at that knowledge is the second proof she's in contempt.
Call the courthouse where the order was processed. Speak to the "Clerk of the Court", Records. Tell them what is happening.
They cannot give you legal advice. But they can direct you where to turn.

God Bless.
They havent held her in contempt in the past or made perjury charges against her, even when I proved it. Yes they will attach her check,but she was supposed to report within 10 days of losing her job, the system is so broken here it is pathetic

Thank you Lilly

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
" Lord your are our refuge and strength, and a present help in trouble. Lord bless this prayer and soc1, In Jesus precious name, Amen!
There has been no help Levi,,
God Bless you and your little one and your family

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Lord,

Amen
Here in CA, there's an SSI atty who takes cases for 1/4 of the settlement after he wins. He is well versed in the SSI verbiage, so you might check if there is anyone in your area like him. Also, I do know to qualify for SSI someone has to have a condition listed in the qualifying list at the SSA and Dr's reports to back it up help. I would definitely seek an atty who can help you or give you advise. I pray the good Lord gives you both favor in this challenge.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Here in CA, there's an SSI atty who takes cases for 1/4 of the settlement after he wins. He is well versed in the SSI verbiage, so you might check if there is anyone in your area like him. Also, I do know to qualify for SSI someone has to have a condition listed in the qualifying list at the SSA and Dr's reports to back it up help. I would definitely seek an atty who can help you or give you advise. I pray the good Lord gives you both favor in this challenge.
I will look, Im just so scared, a lot of my fight has been taken from me by the challenges of having too many things go wrong in life, often at the same time. Favor? Id settle for a few crumbs and a bone. Youve heard of Murphy's Law. Murphy moved in and is pushing this snowball downhill faster than I can keep up with.

THank you, and God Bless you and Yours

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I will look, Im just so scared, a lot of my fight has been taken from me by the challenges of having too many things go wrong in life, often at the same time. Favor? Id settle for a few crumbs and a bone. You've heard of Murphy's Law. Murphy moved in and is pushing this snowball downhill faster than I can keep up with.

THank you, and God Bless you and Yours
I personally don't believe in murphy's law but only the word of God. 'Do you have a prayer partner or prayer line? God doesn't lie, so when He said if two or more agree on anything you pray for, it WILL BE DONE by my Father in heaven' Mt 18:19. Jesus knows. God bless you both with a breakthrough, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
My heart goes out to you and your daughter as we read about your struggles, friend. I’m praying that God will intervene in your circumstances and work in a powerful way in your lives. May He provide for all your needs and give you a miracle according to His perfect will.

Please remember that “the Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18). He is nearer than any person, and He knows your troubled heart as does no other. He will never leave you or forsake you.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017

LINK

I just saw the reference to go fund me, Ive had something up there since last year, no donations

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
I personally don't believe in murphy's law but only the word of God. 'Do you have a prayer partner or prayer line? God doesn't lie, so when He said if two or more agree on anything you pray for, it WILL BE DONE by my Father in heaven' Mt 18:19. Jesus knows. God bless you both with a breakthrough, Amen!
I didnt used to belive in Murphy's law, but it does seem as if Im his favorite target.

Thank you, Ive had many praying for us and with me, I was hoping things would have changed by now, and God would fix things with my baby and I. Id like to be reasonably sane if and when the miracle comes.

Thank you, God Bless you and yours

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I just saw the reference to go fund me, Ive had something up there since last year, no donations
Have you used their suggestions page as to how to get the word out? If you have a social media account, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. You can post a link to your page.
You can print out posters, a typical page printed off works well, and post them in your local grocery if they have a public notices board.
Public library, you may have to gain approval at the desk , ask first that's always good.
Email friends the page link. Here's one that can work. Call your local paper, get hold of a community affairs reporter, or ask the receptionist who is typically in charge of community issues, family issues reporting, etc... Tell them your plight with the deadbeat , your disabled daughters issues with SSI, etc... That's a public service issue because the public needs to be informed about such things when they happen to someone that could very well be them. And of course tell them about the GO Fund Me page. Your issues now could help someone in future, or could inspire change being the mid-term elections concluded recently.

I'd also call my Representatives at the local Legislative Hall and tell them what's going on. And that I had to resort to a Go Fund Me page in hopes of surviving.
Get the laws changed by going to a Rep. to let them know how the laws are being used against you now, with regard to the SSI and your daughter. And not able to be enforced, with regard to the deadbeat and their not having that job that use to pay what was owed in child support.

You could post in Tech Support forum or somewhere else so as to get a Moderators attention since we're not able to PM them as newbies. Ask if you can link your Go Fund Me page here.

Stand up to your troubles. :) Be blessed. God is watching.