Please delete my account

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stewart
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stewart

Guest
Hi please can you delete my account.I was told to send the request to tech support..yet bt then I had already sent the same request to the administrator earlier today!
 
Mods and admins rarely seem to read this section. So messaging them is more effective. Just have to give them time.
 
Mods and admins rarely seem to read this section. So messaging them is more effective. Just have to give them time.

Hi..thanks for replying and for letting know this,I will give them time then to sort things out!!
 
mod stands for Man..Of...Destiny...so as far as I'm concerned you're already a MOD..

thanks for the comments thought bro!
may god bless your like richly!!