PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
... one of my family members who is young and was completely healthy before taking the 2nd shot is suffering from neurological problems and seizures.

Was hospitalized just a few days after the second shot and now has a seizure disorder and is on meds. It can't be proven that the shot caused it, but it's enough for my family. They all now say they will not get a booster shot if/when one becomes available.
I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers for his recovery... (y)

Amanuensis

Jun 12, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
#1,557
I told you this kind of thing was going to happen. I have met three RNs in my small community that are antivaxxers. It makes you wonder if any of them are radical enough to inject people with saline thinking they are saving them from the "poison" of vaccines.
They need 24x7 security on these dosages from the factory to the arm.

That was posted by Scribe on Dec 31, 2020.....

And now we have this...https://www.foxnews.com/health/german-nurse-anti-vax-saline-covid-19-vaccine

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I'll give you a real chart, by real educated people, citing the source.

View attachment 230237

Oh but sorry it's not accepted by you probably because it comes from a legit source. Not the people wearing foil on their heads. Ooops!
Your commentary combined with the choice of material indicates that you don't understand what a "real" chart is. Your willingness to demean others who hold different opinions indicates that you don't understand what Christian grace is either.

F

flygplan

Your commentary combined with the choice of material indicates that you don't understand what a "real" chart is. Your willingness to demean others who hold different opinions indicates that you don't understand what Christian grace is either.
Explain?
This is not a difference of opinions, it's misuse of information. You don't know me, do you? How is posting different information demeaning? While these people make caricatures of whoever they please and make up names for people. And who are you? anyway...
So it's good to mock me but when I question information (I can do whatever I want with information) taking it personal is not my problem but then... I'm demeaning others apparently... I see how it is. This is a bunch of middle schoolers boo-hooing .
You know what? forget it.
Be happy posting conspiracy theories here...

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Explain?
This is not a difference of opinions, it's misuse of information. You don't know me, do you? How is posting different information demeaning? While these people make caricatures of whoever they please and make up names for people. And who are you? anyway...
You know what? forget it.
Be happy posting conspiracy theories here...
That's an ignorant response from someone who would rather throw shade and make completely unsupported assumptions than try to be a decent human being.

Or, in language you might understand...

**Edited**

Last edited by a moderator:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Mississippi is one of the worst-hit states in the nation in the current wave of cases, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH).
The state reported over 3,000 new cases and 25 deaths on Tuesday. Nearly 1,400 people are currently hospitalized for a confirmed COVID-19 case in the state, 388 of whom are in the ICU and 249 are on ventilators, according to MSDH.
That's an ignorant response from someone who would rather throw shade and make completely unsupported assumptions than try to be a decent human being.

Fine, be an ass.
A decent Christian doesn't call another brother an a$$.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Our friend Billyd likes to use personal anecdotes. He is in Florida.

My sister is also in Florida. She wrote this today on Fascistbook:

“Have a friend who is a nurse and she said almost all the covid patients are fully vaccinated.”
And if this is the case what an absolute let down it is who took the shots. I can understand them being very ticked off. I know the words being spoken out there to comfort people is we're not claiming you won't get it but symptoms are lessened but I don't think that will do it. When people signed on to taking vaccines it was with this in mind. If I get a vaccine I won't get the affliction period!

I mean think of every other time you've taken a vaccine. A flue shot? So you won't get the flue. Other shots too? So you won't get whatever it's about. But with this everyone is still to think they're still a great success even though they still get it? I just have a hard time accepting people are going to think this way.

F

flygplan

Fine, be an ass.
And if this is the case what an absolute let down it is who took the shots. I can understand them being very ticked off. I know the words being spoken out there to comfort people is we're not claiming you won't get it but symptoms are lessened but I don't think that will do it. When people signed on to taking vaccines it was with this in mind. If I get a vaccine I won't get the affliction period!

I mean think of every other time you've taken a vaccine. A flue shot? So you won't get the flue. Other shots too? So you won't get whatever it's about. But with this everyone is still to think they're still a great success even though they still get it? I just have a hard time accepting people are going to think this way.
No shot, not even polio nor pertussis is taken for you not to get it. Your body will always be a host for viruses, the reason for taking a vaccine is so your body has what it needs to fight it without losing.

T

TheIndianGirl

States are tracking data by vaccination status.
For Virginia, approx. 98 percent of hospitalizations and deaths are from the unvaccinated. The vaccinated people who were hospitalized/died were probably elderly/had certain health conditions where they did not get enough antibodies from the vaccines.
https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/corona...nsights/covid-19-cases-by-vaccination-status/

There is a huge misconception here that people who took the vaccine LOVE taking jabs and boosters. Most do not and realize they do not know the long-term side effects. Sweden's adult population is almost fully vaccinated and is basically COVID-free now. The vaccines show that they are effective against COVID in terms of death and hospitalization. There is a risk/benefit analysis involved, not only about yourself but also regarding EVERYONE you encounter.

F

flygplan

States are tracking data by vaccination status.
For Virginia, approx. 98 percent of hospitalizations and deaths are from the unvaccinated. The vaccinated people who were hospitalized/died were probably elderly/had certain health conditions where they did not get enough antibodies from the vaccines.
https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/corona...nsights/covid-19-cases-by-vaccination-status/

There is a huge misconception here that people who took the vaccine LOVE taking jabs and boosters. Most do not and realize they do not know the long-term side effects. Sweden's adult population is almost fully vaccinated and is basically COVID-free now. The vaccines show that they are effective against COVID in terms of death and hospitalization. There is a risk/benefit analysis involved, not only about yourself but also regarding EVERYONE you encounter.
Finally some common sense...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I just looked up seizures related to the covid vaccine. It is acknowledged as a
possible side effect of any vaccine. In fact, any time someone has a fever, they
are at risk of seizure. Although considered a rare event, high fever and infections
can lower the seizure threshold, causing an increase in the seizure frequency.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Our friend Billyd likes to use personal anecdotes. He is in Florida.

My sister is also in Florida. She wrote this today on Fascistbook:

“Have a friend who is a nurse and she said almost all the covid patients are fully vaccinated.”
That's an interesting personal anecdote. Interesting site name also. Thanks for sharing.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
"You mentioned the "stolen", election. Why it was not possible to proof this with all efforts?"

Evidently it was not possible FOR YOU to prove. Likely because you are waiting for some government authority to officially inform you lol.

Aidan...the gangstas that stole the election ARE NOW THE GOVERNMENT. What in the world do you think the Biden regime is going to do? Solicit the DOJ and FBI to investigate their own crimes? Good heavens man they are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at the coverup. Are you really that naive?

There is VAST OVERWHELMING prima facie evidence. Video that is INDISPUTABLE. And a lot of it. HUNDREDS of sworn witnesses. Now we have irrefutable evidence from the Dominion machines themselves. The case is quite overwhelming. In fact....THE WHOLE WORLD saw it with their own eyes on election night when everything froze up ROLF!
Thats your view, if your own justice could not found and proof a false election. It must be correct.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
This chart proves those with God given, unindoctrinated common sense (high school education or less), and the genuinely brilliant, ( those with PHDs) are of the same mindset about the incredibly dangerous gene therapy.

View attachment 230236
Dont trust a statistic which you have not self manipulatet

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
you have the encyclopedia of proofs that have been given. please

Manue

trying to say manure? if so I agree. much manure been handed out by the left
Oh sorry, Menu is the right word.
I have not to give the proof, for what others have claimed about the virus.
That there are sideeffects of the vaccine, there are peeoole died because of the vaccine there is no longtimestudy about the vaccine, this all are correct.
That more people died because of the infection then from the vaccine i dont need to proof. This you can find everywhere written.
But because you believe only one side, i could give you encyclopedia full proofs and you would not believe it.

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
It's too late, Dave. It's in your veins and arteries now, for ever. Accept it. I'll pray for you. 🙏
You reveal your intentions by not meeting my challenge. I suspect without even realizing it you are quite likely fearmongering (creating and spreading sinful fear! You have no idea how wrong this is, if this is what you are doing!

I am fine. Jesus is coming, yes. but is is so important to be in Jesus and not have a heart that faints in these days of so much deception that even the elect might be deceived. Study your Bible about end-times prophecy! We haven't seen all the prophesies come to past prior to the "End". These present world difficulties are nothing compared to what is coming. Jesus says this to us: "In this world you will have all sorts of trials and tribulations [prior to my coming], but take heart [be encouraged], for I HAVE overcome the world [for you]! Jesus also reminds us via Paul that we are to "... encourage each other [in the Lord} daily, for the times you are living in are evil.

I appeal to each of you to let our friend, elder Brother and Boss, Jesus, search your hearts and see if there be any way in you that is displeasing to Our God! And live and move and have your being in Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.