PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2021
This is the first time I’ve heard about this possibility. That up to 80% of the injections are placebos.

Not saying it’s true. Not saying it’s false. But it is interesting nonetheless. And may explain a few things. Read and make your own conclusions:

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/08/12...e-suddenly-getting-covid-19-cancer-and-worse/
The Plandemic is an EXPERIMENT. They must include many placebos for their Plan to go unnoticed. They have to get evryone onboard before they unleash FULL HELL on mankind.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I have a very large immediate family. Hundreds. Not one single solitary person has been vaxxed not one single solitary person has died. Sister-in-law's husband's parents both were sick but recovered. A whole household were sick with the flu couple of months ago (including beloved Granny Anna) everybody's fine.
And I'm glad your people have basically stayed healthy. But you say hundreds of people and none are vaccinated? None? In many parts of the country most of people's loved ones are vaccinated so maybe my question belongs more to those who know personally hundreds who have? That's what I WANT TO KNOW. People that have taken the vaccine that you know how many now have problems.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is the first time I’ve heard about this possibility. That up to 80% of the injections are placebos.

Not saying it’s true. Not saying it’s false. But it is interesting nonetheless. And may explain a few things. Read and make your own conclusions:

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/08/12...e-suddenly-getting-covid-19-cancer-and-worse/
Yes, I'm sure it is surprising and that is why they want people to get a booster shot, they can't understand why it isn't 100%.

Aug 2, 2021
And I'm glad your people have basically stayed healthy. But you say hundreds of people and none are vaccinated? None? In many parts of the country most of people's loved ones are vaccinated so maybe my question belongs more to those who know personally hundreds who have? That's what I WANT TO KNOW. People that have taken the vaccine that you know how many now have problems.
The Plandemic/Vaxx is an EXPERIMENT = This is a FACT which they admit to. There is no warning label or ingredient list that comes with the vaxx jab. This is unlawful unless it is an experiment and YOU comply by signing the waiver - HELLO, Heaven to Earthlings Wake Up.

They must include many placebos for their Plan to go as unnoticed as possible, yet even with this the reports will come out of the harm and death it is doing to the trusting Sheeple. Thus the complete takeover of Media/Government/Pharma/Medical System
They have to get everyone onboard before they unleash FULL HELL on mankind.

FULL HELL on Earth is coming - the Mark

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I speak to a lot of people as well and I've heard MANY personal testimonies of perfectly healthy people in their prime dropping dead of blood clots/heart attacks in a matter of a few days.

Based on anecdotal reports I am guessing it is far more common than they say. But worse than that some of the most learned prestigious names in the field of immunology are sounding out about a massive future crisis due to the jabs.

Perhaps you did not know this but there are literally millions upon millions of Mexicans and Latinos who believe wholeheartedly that this debacle is nothing more than a NWO kill-shot. It's not like they have little trust they have no trust at all.

Aug 2, 2021
I speak to a lot of people as well and I've heard MANY personal testimonies of perfectly healthy people in their prime dropping dead of blood clots/heart attacks in a matter of a few days.

Based on anecdotal reports I am guessing it is far more common than they say. But worse than that some of the most learned prestigious names in the field of immunology are sounding out about a massive future crisis due to the jabs.

Perhaps you did not know this but there are literally millions upon millions of Mexicans and Latinos who believe wholeheartedly that this debacle is nothing more than a NWO kill-shot. It's not like they have little trust they have no trust at all.
I have a friend who is on his death bed after getting vaxxed. He never told me he was getting it.

Aug 2, 2021
The Plandemic/Vaxx is an EXPERIMENT = This is a FACT which they admit to. There is no warning label or ingredient list that comes with the vaxx jab. This is unlawful unless it is an experiment and YOU comply by signing the waiver - HELLO, Heaven to Earthlings Wake Up.

They must include many placebos for their Plan to go as unnoticed as possible, yet even with this the reports will come out of the harm and death it is doing to the trusting Sheeple. Thus the complete takeover of Media/Government/Pharma/Medical System
They have to get everyone onboard before they unleash FULL HELL on mankind.

FULL HELL on Earth is coming - the Mark

This why i asked you - Are you speaking/agreeing with/for the Beast(System) ?

As a Brother in Christ i shout from the rooftops the Truth = For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have a friend who is on his death bed after getting vaxxed. He never told me he was getting it.
I find it very interesting how they threaten to force teachers to get vaccinated and yet don't seem to be at all interested in bolstering that threat. I suspect we have already had quite a few teachers get sick with complications. There are only 40 teachers where I work, several have not gotten the vaccine and yet I'm pretty sure one has already had very serious complications.

Aug 2, 2021
I find it very interesting how they threaten to force teachers to get vaccinated and yet don't seem to be at all interested in bolstering that threat. I suspect we have already had quite a few teachers get sick with complications. There are only 40 teachers where I work, several have not gotten the vaccine and yet I'm pretty sure one has already had very serious complications.
I am sure you have heard of how the Airline Industry has been impacted by pilots who are now dead and those who can no longer operate a plane because they were vaxxed.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
As this information is relevant to the discussion, I'm posting it here. I would encourage everyone to read it and to consider carefully what led to its development and adoption. Those who are ignorant of history....

CIRP Introduction
The judgment by the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg laid down 10 standards to which physicians must conform when carrying out experiments on human subjects in a new code that is now accepted worldwide.
This judgment established a new standard of ethical medical behavior for the post World War II human rights era. Amongst other requirements, this document enunciates the requirement of voluntary informed consent of the human subject. The principle of voluntary informed consent protects the right of the individual to control his own body.
This code also recognizes that the risk must be weighed against the expected benefit, and that unnecessary pain and suffering must be avoided.
This code recognizes that doctors should avoid actions that injure human patients.
The principles established by this code for medical practice now have been extended into general codes of medical ethics.
The Nuremberg Code (1947)
Permissible Medical Experiments
The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:​
  1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
For more information see Nuremberg Doctor's Trial, BMJ 1996;313(7070):1445-75.

Cite as:
  • The Nuremberg Code (1947) In: Mitscherlich A, Mielke F. Doctors of infamy: the story of the Nazi medical crimes. New York: Schuman, 1949: xxiii-xxv.
Source: The Nuremberg Code (cirp.org)

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
You may of forgotten that the vaxx agenda is an EXPERIMENT. N one knows what is in each individual shot. Many are placebos and had to be in order for their Plandemic to continue.
An experiment you say? Everybody is getting something different? Sound like something you're getting from the wild, wild west of internet youtube videos where anything is being said. Many got placebos? Well then I guess you could say that might serve as an encouragement to some who took the vaccines but are now concerned about them? Don't worry....you might just have been given a placebo?

Look I'm not saying everything is maybe great about the vaccines but on the other hand I'm not just going to accept just anything that's being said. People are making so many, many, many claims saying everything. I think there has to come a point where people just say now hold on a minute. What is potentially true and what's just become absolute craziness.

Aug 2, 2021
As this information is relevant to the discussion, I'm posting it here. I would encourage everyone to read it and to consider carefully what led to its development and adoption. Those who are ignorant of history....

CIRP Introduction
The judgment by the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg laid down 10 standards to which physicians must conform when carrying out experiments on human subjects in a new code that is now accepted worldwide.
This judgment established a new standard of ethical medical behavior for the post World War II human rights era. Amongst other requirements, this document enunciates the requirement of voluntary informed consent of the human subject. The principle of voluntary informed consent protects the right of the individual to control his own body.
This code also recognizes that the risk must be weighed against the expected benefit, and that unnecessary pain and suffering must be avoided.
This code recognizes that doctors should avoid actions that injure human patients.
The principles established by this code for medical practice now have been extended into general codes of medical ethics.
The Nuremberg Code (1947)
Permissible Medical Experiments
The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
For more information see Nuremberg Doctor's Trial, BMJ 1996;313(7070):1445-75.

Cite as:
  • The Nuremberg Code (1947) In: Mitscherlich A, Mielke F. Doctors of infamy: the story of the Nazi medical crimes. New York: Schuman, 1949: xxiii-xxv.
Source: The Nuremberg Code (cirp.org)
x100 = Thank You for this post

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I am sure you have heard of how the Airline Industry has been impacted by pilots who are now dead and those who can no longer operate a plane because they were vaxxed.
Now I'll give you that. That was an interesting case where there were SOME of a certain airlines that died which we could consider was in an unexpected way but even how you phrase this. You're making this seem like it's a widespread experience going on with airline pilots. I'd think you'd need to back that up with some data correct?

Aug 2, 2021
An experiment you say? Everybody is getting something different? Sound like something you're getting from the wild, wild west of internet youtube videos where anything is being said. Many got placebos? Well then I guess you could say that might serve as an encouragement to some who took the vaccines but are now concerned about them? Don't worry....you might just have been given a placebo?

Look I'm not saying everything is maybe great about the vaccines but on the other hand I'm not just going to accept just anything that's being said. People are making so many, many, many claims saying everything. I think there has to come a point where people just say now hold on a minute. What is potentially true and what's just become absolute craziness.
Nope - Jesus and the Apostles and Daniel all said these days of deception were coming and that the deception would INTENSIFY as we drew near to the coming of the Man of Sin and the Mark.

Whoever gets the vaxx will be receiving their do reward.

Aug 2, 2021
Now I'll give you that. That was an interesting case where there were SOME of a certain airlines that died which we could consider was in an unexpected way but even how you phrase this. You're making this seem like it's a widespread experience going on with airline pilots. I'd think you'd need to back that up with some data correct?
FYI - A dear Brother in the Lord, who is vaxxed, came over my house the other day. We invited him in, he ate dinner with us and he needed prayer. I hugged him, laid my hands on him and prayed for him.

This is for you to know me better - Peace

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Nope - Jesus and the Apostles and Daniel all said these days of deception were coming and that the deception would INTENSIFY as we drew near to the coming of the Man of Sin and the Mark.

Whoever gets the vaxx will be receiving their do reward.
There is overwhelming evidence that the vaxx is associated with a massive campaign of deception, coercion threats. And the various actors and perps pushing the vaxx are some of the most notorious and sinister characters on the world scene today.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is that what happened to Spirit airlines? No wonder the CEO was so vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.