PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
From the article:

-jabs directly attack the ovaries confirmed. Concentrations of spike proteins 20 times higher than other tissues.

-ethical medicine never EVER gives experimental therapies to pregnant women. YET the CDC is RECOMMENDING it for pregnant women.

According to these doctors, in the coming years the US is going to be facing an infertility holocaust. This is a Bill Gates Klaus Schwab eugenicist dream come true. And serves the interests of America's enemies.

I have only spent a few moments reading the article.......Everyone please chime in.

That seems to be the risk either way (vaccine or no vaccine) why I'm saying that is from reading the studies they have done on the other types of medicine used to treat those who have C-19 https://www.gilead.com/science-and-...dicines/covid-19/veklury/veklury_pi.pdf?la=en not that I'm defending the vaccine though just that it seems that infertility,risk of death,long term side effects ect. are also part of the treatments they give to anyone who catches it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Correction:
YES, brother. The sad part is when you hear brothers and sisters in Christ say 'I do not see any connection...'
A connection can be seen without necessarily coming to or drawing the same conclusion.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Probably a waste of time. Coronavirus variants are going to leak into the population no matter what people do. You can slow down the wave you can delay a wave but you definitely cannot stop a wave.

For all intents and purposes coronaviruses (tragically this one is an engineered chimera bioweapon) cannot be beat. God-given natural herd immunity is the way these things play out no matter what. It's just a matter of time.
Thats the Plan! Slow down the wave! Goal is to be able to take care of those which neeed it in the hospitals.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Thats the Plan! Slow down the wave! Goal is to be able to take care of those which neeed it in the hospitals.

Can you tell us about anything about the IGG levels,T cells ect. in the patients you've treated?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Has an engineered chimera bioweapon ever been unleashed on the public before?

I know about agent orange... I mean more along the lines of what we are seeing now :)

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
There is a scripture that comes to mind.

Revelation 13:14
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Deception is the worst in our day. Many does not have love for the truth. And sadly, majority doesn't understand how their body functions and why we get sick. We are born with spirit and body. Our spirit lives of information, when we accept the lies as truth our bodies are affected. If the information in the media is the truth we won't live in fear. If we are afraid it is because we are not in perfect love.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
The truth shall set you free. Sadly, people do not think critically anymore. We just accept the word of the experts.

I have no fear when it comes to covid19 because I know. Nobody can infect me with the virus. My health is my responsibly, nobody is responsible for when I get sick. Nobody can think for me. And we see sickness and disease as such a negative consequence. No sickness is there to help us see that something inside of us is wrong. When Jesus healed the sick, what was His first words. He would always say 'Your sins are forgiven for you, take up your bed and walk. Sin no more.' Jesus was addressing the fallen nature in the person He healed. Because healing the person physically without addressing the error in the heart of the person would be a half work. The heart is issue that needs to be restored to the image of God again. People of today only look for outside remedy a quick fix and no change happens in the heart of the person.

And this is why, the current crisis is the final crisis because it goes opposite of the truth. The world is solving an outside problem treating the symptoms. And it is actually their words. You won't experience severe symptoms or hospitalization. Our prayer shall be Lord open our spiritual eyes too.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Has an engineered chimera bioweapon ever been unleashed on the public before?

I know about agent orange... I mean more along the lines of what we are seeing now :)
I cant renember. If someone has the Plan to do it, this vaccine would not be a good choice. The most people worldwide, special in the poor countrys will not get the vaccine.
In germany the people who had already the infection are not asked to get the vaccine.
Maby its fear what people cause to be against the vaccine. As the children of God we dont have this to fear. We can see from the bible why something is going on.
That the people without God have fear is understandable.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
The truth shall set you free. Sadly, people do not think critically anymore. We just accept the word of the experts.

I have no fear when it comes to covid19 because I know. Nobody can infect me with the virus. My health is my responsibly, nobody is responsible for when I get sick. Nobody can think for me. And we see sickness and disease as such a negative consequence. No sickness is there to help us see that something inside of us is wrong. When Jesus healed the sick, what was His first words. He would always say 'Your sins are forgiven for you, take up your bed and walk. Sin no more.' Jesus was addressing the fallen nature in the person He healed. Because healing the person physically without addressing the error in the heart of the person would be a half work. The heart is issue that needs to be restored to the image of God again. People of today only look for outside remedy a quick fix and no change happens in the heart of the person.

And this is why, the current crisis is the final crisis because it goes opposite of the truth. The world is solving an outside problem treating the symptoms. And it is actually their words. You won't experience severe symptoms or hospitalization. Our prayer shall be Lord open our spiritual eyes too.
Well to get a desease in one thing. Special from one caused of a virus we are limited to protect ourself.
Your diagnostic about the mainproblem I fully agree with you. The people want healing, but without God.

F

flygplan

I am wondering whether the cause is due to pilots bucking the forced jab mandate? Kind of an impromptu strike of sorts?
The main reason we pilots need to be vaccinated is because other countries require proof of vaccination as an entry requirement. Or the "jab" as you alt-right conspiracists call it.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
There is a scripture that comes to mind.

Revelation 13:14
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Deception is the worst in our day. Many does not have love for the truth. And sadly, majority doesn't understand how their body functions and why we get sick. We are born with spirit and body. Our spirit lives of information, when we accept the lies as truth our bodies are affected. If the information in the media is the truth we won't live in fear. If we are afraid it is because we are not in perfect love.
What you talk about afraid and not perfect love. If I am not wrong the context speaks about Gods wrath and judgement. This we have not to expect. But many other things can of course make us fear. This has nothing to do with being perfect in love. My understanding.
Can you tell us about anything about the IGG levels,T cells ect. in the patients you've treated?
No sorry, when I was on Covidward in march, this was not my Intention.
I am generally on another ward without Covidpatients. And i am not in the system to watch on Patients of other wards. But I will see if I can got Informations about it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
And my opinion is that any company or employer that requires you to get a vaccine should be held accountable if there are harmful side effects long term.
Most companies would padlock the doors and ship outsource the jobs to China. Or declare bankruptcy.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I don't really think you are asking me if Revelation describes holocaust that is far greater than anything Hitler or Stalin did.
What I was asking was if all humanity (pretty much all humanity) are going to have their physical lives start falling a part over the next say two years.....for taking the virus.....where would this be in scripture. Surely it would be there if it were true. And yet we don't really see it when it comes to Revelation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What I was asking was if all humanity (pretty much all humanity) are going to have their physical lives start falling a part over the next say two years.....for taking the virus.....where would this be in scripture. Surely it would be there if it were true. And yet we don't really see it when it comes to Revelation.
No, I don't believe so, not because they took this vaccine. I do think that they had a plan that would have brought everyone into captivity, but I think that plan is falling apart.

The mark of the beast gives us the image of branding cattle. It says who you belong to and it allows your "master" to control you.

I don't believe the vaccine has gotten there yet, I do believe that they are using it to test and run experiments and I do believe it is designed to sterilize people. I believe those who talk about it having really bad side effects, much worse than other vaccines which did not get approved because they were deemed too dangerous.

However, I believe it is an example of the arrogance of man. To my knowledge no one who has taken the vaccine was required to worship the beast, no one was threatened with death if they didn't take it. That said I do believe that what they are developing is the mark of the beast and you are looking at a beta version, for all we know their final version is slated for another decade from now or longer. However, we are about to see some horrible catastrophes strike the earth and as a result their timetable will be tossed out. The beast (one world order) will be their lifeboat and if you want in you will have to worship the beast and take the mark.

That is why I may appear to have a lot of trouble with your question because I do believe that all humanity will begin to have their lives fall apart this year (Gregorian calendar, not Jewish calendar). Not because of that vaccine per se but because of the tribulation beginning in October. I do believe the Antichrist will be revealed this year as well and yes I believe the Mark of the Beast will be rolled out very quickly as well, certainly within the 2 year time frame you have given in your question.

Aug 1, 2021
From the article:

-jabs directly attack the ovaries confirmed. Concentrations of spike proteins 20 times higher than other tissues.

-ethical medicine never EVER gives experimental therapies to pregnant women. YET the CDC is RECOMMENDING it for pregnant women.

According to these doctors, in the coming years the US is going to be facing an infertility holocaust. This is a Bill Gates Klaus Schwab eugenicist dream come true. And serves the interests of America's enemies.

I have only spent a few moments reading the article.......Everyone please chime in.
Well, I was thinking about this the other day.
How many people will stand up and cry out against abortion, and who would never give a thought to getting an abortion, and yet some of those same people (women) are RUNNING to get this population control poison injected into themselves.
It's as if they knew this would happen and said "if we can't convince them to kill their unborn, we'll deceive them into doing so"

Hosea 4:6 keeps coming to mind.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well, I was thinking about this the other day.
How many people will stand up and cry out against abortion, and who would never give a thought to getting an abortion, and yet some of those same people (women) are RUNNING to get this population control poison injected into themselves.
It's as if they knew this would happen and said "if we can't convince them to kill their unborn, we'll deceive them into doing so"

Hosea 4:6 keeps coming to mind.
The verse that keeps coming to my mind is that you know perfectly well that the day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night.

During Passover the angel of death came and stole the firstborn of man and beast from the Egyptians, well at the end of the age it is not hard to believe that Satan would do the same thing.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The bubonic plague of Europe was not in the Bible either. It killed 30-40% of the population. In some areas I believe it was as high as 80%.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The bubonic plague of Europe was not in the Bible either. It killed 30-40% of the population. In some areas I believe it was as high as 80%.
It was a biological weapon, Ghenghis Khan was tossing the bodies over the walls of European cities.

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020
Most companies would padlock the doors and ship outsource the jobs to China. Or declare bankruptcy.
It’s ridiculous that they can fire you for not submitting yourself to be a guinea pig for a drug that has not been properly screened and you can also be denied your rightful unemployment that you may use until you find another job.

I’m glad my employer doesn’t require me to get the vaccine.

I don’t trust this government at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.