PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
It’s ridiculous that they can fire you for not submitting yourself to be a guinea pig for a drug that has not been properly screened and you can also be denied your rightful unemployment that you may use until you find another job.

I’m glad my employer doesn’t require me to get the vaccine.

I don’t trust this government at all.
It's ridiculous without proper context. In the context of a silent war, it makes complete sense.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
What I was asking was if all humanity (pretty much all humanity) are going to have their physical lives start falling a part over the next say two years.....for taking the virus.....where would this be in scripture. Surely it would be there if it were true. And yet we don't really see it when it comes to Revelation.
No. As a rule something like this would NOT be in the Scriptures. Prophetically the Bible is very "Israel-centric". Not only in terms of the people but in terms of geography.

A globalist plandemic vaxx scheme that kills 20-30% of the population of Western countries would probably NOT be in there.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It’s ridiculous that they can fire you for not submitting yourself to be a guinea pig for a drug that has not been properly screened and you can also be denied your rightful unemployment that you may use until you find another job.

Why is it ridiculous? They told you they don't believe in God. They don't believe that you are any different from a guinea pig, why should they deal with you any differently?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I don't trust any government.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I pity the parents and kids trapped in this nightmare. Why the parents aren't firing entire school boards for these COVID outrages is quite beyond my comprehension.
Homeschool is the only short term solution

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020
Why is it ridiculous? They told you they don't believe in God. They don't believe that you are any different from a guinea pig, why should they deal with you any differently?
You have a point

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Well, I was thinking about this the other day.
How many people will stand up and cry out against abortion, and who would never give a thought to getting an abortion, and yet some of those same people (women) are RUNNING to get this population control poison injected into themselves.
It's as if they knew this would happen and said "if we can't convince them to kill their unborn, we'll deceive them into doing so"

Hosea 4:6 keeps coming to mind.
Sorry, but this is 1. nowhere proofed. That the vaccine is given sterilies woman.2. Its total unlogical, the people which getting the most children wont get it. 3. Old people also dont get children, they dont need steriliesed.

K

kaylagrl

Thats the Plan! Slow down the wave! Goal is to be able to take care of those which neeed it in the hospitals.
We did that. Flatten the curve, two springs ago. Can't stay shut down. No everyone can, should or will get vaxxed. That's a fact. People wanted one have gotten it. Can't shut down society forever.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, but this is 1. nowhere proofed. That the vaccine is given sterilies woman.2. Its total unlogical, the people which getting the most children wont get it. 3. Old people also dont get children, they dont need steriliesed.
Oh there's proof alright. Is just said some people like you want more proof. And others have more than enough proof already.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The truth shall set you free. Sadly, people do not think critically anymore. We just accept the word of the experts.

I have no fear when it comes to covid19 because I know. Nobody can infect me with the virus. My health is my responsibly, nobody is responsible for when I get sick. Nobody can think for me. And we see sickness and disease as such a negative consequence. No sickness is there to help us see that something inside of us is wrong. When Jesus healed the sick, what was His first words. He would always say 'Your sins are forgiven for you, take up your bed and walk. Sin no more.'
Jesus was addressing the fallen nature in the person He healed. Because healing the person physically without addressing the error in the heart of the person would be a half work. The heart is issue that needs to be restored to the image of God again. People of today only look for outside remedy a quick fix and no change happens in the heart of the person.

And this is why, the current crisis is the final crisis because it goes opposite of the truth. The world is solving an outside problem treating the symptoms. And it is actually their words. You won't experience severe symptoms or hospitalization. Our prayer shall be Lord open our spiritual eyes too.
His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but this happened so that the works of God would be displayed in him."

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
CDC is FINALLY looking into the menstrual side effects of the vaccine. As a woman, I know disruptions or major changes to our cycles CAN mess up our fertility!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...nally-listening-women-vaccines-201347636.html

As to older people? You're right. The goal isn't to sterilize. I suspect the goal on that end is to kill.

Best way to achieve a lower world population is to attack the elderly and, at the same time, either convince people to not have kids or ruin their fertility.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Has there ever been a government you entirely trusted?

During his presidential campaign, Trump said he would jail Hilary for her crimes, but when he became president, he did not make good on his promise. I cannot help but wonder what made him change his mind.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
CDC is FINALLY looking into the menstrual side effects of the vaccine. As a woman, I know disruptions or major changes to our cycles CAN mess up our fertility!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...nally-listening-women-vaccines-201347636.html

As to older people? You're right. The goal isn't to sterilize. I suspect the goal on that end is to kill.

Best way to achieve a lower world population is to attack the elderly and, at the same time, either convince people to not have kids or ruin their fertility.
On the one hand some people are saying covid is nothing more than a cold or the flu and is not killing anywhere near the numbers of people reported, and on the other hand it is claimed the end goal was to lower the population by killing people off. If the first is true, the plan failed abjectly. Likewise for the second.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Well, I was thinking about this the other day.
How many people will stand up and cry out against abortion, and who would never give a thought to getting an abortion, and yet some of those same people (women) are RUNNING to get this population control poison injected into themselves.
It's as if they knew this would happen and said "if we can't convince them to kill their unborn, we'll deceive them into doing so"

Hosea 4:6 keeps coming to mind.
No doubt a number of those same women (those who would not abort if pregnant) take the pill to prevent pregnancy. We had a member here a while back (I have not seen them for a while) who called the pill an abortifacient, and some are properly defined as such.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sure, I entirely trusted the Nazis to lie, kill, steal, and murder. I entirely trusted Stalin to do the same. I entirely trust the CCP to do the same.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
On the one hand some people are saying covid is nothing more than a cold or the flu and is not killing anywhere near the numbers of people reported, and on the other hand it is claimed the end goal was to lower the population by killing people off. If the first is true, the plan failed abjectly. Likewise for the second.
I suppose you can find someone somewhere saying anything you want them to say to prove your point.

1. The deaths from Covid were purposefully inflated by overstating Covid as a cause of death to justify the shutdown.

2. The infection rate was purposefully inflated with a bogus test to justify the shutdown.

3. The lethality of the disease was purposefully increased by blocking the use of effective treatments like HCQ, using treatments that caused harm like the ventilators put on high, putting sick people back into nursing homes, etc.

When all of this is factored in the disease was no worse than a bad Flu season.

However, the vaccine weaponizes this disease making it significantly more deadly by priming your immune system to completely overreact if it were infected again.

The vaccines that have Graphene Oxide are also experimental and although we can't say precisely what the goal is for that when you look at the published research on it all of the possible explanations are very scary.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Sure, I entirely trusted the Nazis to lie, kill, steal, and murder. I entirely trusted Stalin to do the same. I entirely trust the CCP to do the same.
You were alive during the first and second world wars? :unsure:

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020

During his presidential campaign, Trump said he would jail Hilary for her crimes, but when he became president, he did not make good on his promise. I cannot help but wonder what made him change his mind.
No. I have not trusted any government. entirely. But I trust imperfect jacked up people (of which I am one) who somewhat stand for freedom and the unborn a little more than people who are entirely sold out to Marxism, abortion, and the complete destruction of what our forefathers ( who were also imperfect and jacked up, but wrote the Constitution which was part of what made our country free) stood for.

And when I talk about the people who stand for Marxism, etc I am not merely talking about the figureheads that are paraded as our leaders (though they too are a big problem) . I am talking about the insidious people in the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.