PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
choose another news source if you like(I wouldn't blame you,lol) https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/17/us/greg-abbott-texas-covid-positive.html

But after reading through all the mumbo jumbo why on earth would the doctor of a Governor(Texas) who you would think is the best that can be afforded think that a fully vaccinated person, who is suppose to have antibody protection(from the vaccine) already even need to take a monoclonal antibody treatment to help him keep from being severely sick when he's not having any symptoms at all?

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
And you can't see all that happening NOW!?

It is true that not all that is happening everywhere.... YET.

But you'd have to be foolish not to think it isn't VERY near.

I don't deny that we are to be aware of the signs of the time and to lift up our head for our redemption draws near!

We are NOT there yet but SOON!

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
What will the Mark be? Do they have the technology for it today? Do you see it anywhere in use in other countries?

I do not know what the mark will be. I only have the word that says there will be one. I also do not fret over it bc I trust my God to abide by his word that at the time it is needed the Holy Spirit will give us what to say and do!

I'm sure technology has or will be the means by which the mark is implemented.

I do not know what other countries are doing. Those from the Holocaust still living carry the mark of the beast given them in concentration camps by the beast Hitler.

Jesus instructed us not to be fearful when the cry of the anti- Christ is over here or over there for there will be many anti- Christ!

My walk is in him and he will keep me from stumbling!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I do not know what the mark will be. I only have the word that says there will be one. I also do not fret over it bc I trust my God to abide by his word that at the time it is needed the Holy Spirit will give us what to say and do!

I do not know what other countries are doing. Those from the Holocaust still living carry the mark of the beast given them in concentration camps by the beast Hitler.

Jesus instructed us not to be fearful when the cry of the anti- Christ is over here or over there for there will be many anti- Christ!

Not everyone believes the mark of the beast on the hand and forehead are literal devices or marks such as computer chips, vaccines, implants, bank cards, or anything similar, and there are Scriptural reasons to believe they are not... much in the same way we would not accept that just because people were trying to build the tower of Babel meant we think they could have actually reached God that way, through their human means and/or effort, or that the laws written on our hearts are literally etched/chiseled there.

The forehead very much represents a person's thinking and beliefs, out of which arise
the actions anyone takes and the things we do and what we serve with our hands.

Revelation 14:1 says, Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,
and with him 144, 000 who had His name and His Father's name written on their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 says: They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

I believe the mark is meant to be symbolic of to Whom we have pledged our allegiance.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds;
tie them as reminders on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Deuteronomy 6:5-8 ~ Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Hebrews 10:16 ~ “This is the covenant I will make with them after those days,
declares the Lord.
I will put My laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.”

:)

Aug 2, 2021

Good stuff - I want to encourage you to keep praying and looking because the technology is here and Bible prophecy is being fulfilled.
The last thing to manifest before the Lord's return is the revealing of the 'man of sin'. 2 Thess chapter 2 and 1 John 2:18

Stay in the Word and Prayer as Jesus warned us to be on guard:
As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?
Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you."

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
That was inspired by the Holy Spirit through some guy named DavidTree
Ok it was from you, but not from the Holy Spirit.

I would be careful with such claimes. Here on CC in 2016 before the election, two brotheres claimed that they got revealed from God who will be the next president of the USA. The problem: one brother said it is Clinton and the other brother said it is Trump.

Aug 2, 2021
Ok it was from you, but not from the Holy Spirit.

I would be careful with such claimes. Here on CC in 2016 before the election, two brotheres claimed that they got revealed from God who will be the next president of the USA. The problem: one brother said it is Clinton and the other brother said it is Trump.
Aidan1, you make yourself out to be deceived from the evil one with what you just said about me. I have not made any false claims and i do not go around predicting things. Do not attach that to me.

The Holy Spirit dwells in me just as my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ promised to those who love Him.
The Poem was inspired by God's Holy Spirit in me. Do not slander what you do not know or believe.
You do not have this understanding in you because. This is why i urge you to submit yourself unto God and pray for illumination.
Repent, Read and PRAY the Gospel of John so that the Lord can refresh you with His Holy Spirit.
Time is running out.

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26

Aug 2, 2021
Not everyone believes the mark of the beast on the hand and forehead are literal devices or marks such as computer chips, vaccines, implants, bank cards, or anything similar, and there are Scriptural reasons to believe they are not... much in the same way we would not accept that just because people were trying to build the tower of Babel meant we think they could have actually reached God that way, through their human means and/or effort, or that the laws written on our hearts are literally etched/chiseled there.

The forehead very much represents a person's thinking and beliefs, out of which arise
the actions anyone takes and the things we do and what we serve with our hands.

Revelation 14:1 says, Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,
and with him 144, 000 who had His name and His Father's name written on their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 says: They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

I believe the mark is meant to be symbolic of to Whom we have pledged our allegiance.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds;
tie them as reminders on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Deuteronomy 6:5-8 ~ Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Hebrews 10:16 ~ “This is the covenant I will make with them after those days,
declares the Lord.
I will put My laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.”

:)
Thank you for the scriptures and truthful insight. Very true and beautiful. I do believe this and that Revelation speaks just as Jesus said - "For the time is at hand". I also believe that there is and will be an actual physical Mark (technology of the Beast System) as we are seeing it unfold before our eyes.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Aidan1, you make yourself out to be deceived from the evil one with what you just said about me. I have not made any false claims and i do not go around predicting things. Do not attach that to me.

The Holy Spirit dwells in me just as my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ promised to those who love Him.
The Poem was inspired by God's Holy Spirit in me. Do not slander what you do not know or believe.
You do not have this understanding in you because. This is why i urge you to submit yourself unto God and pray for illumination.
Repent, Read and PRAY the Gospel of John so that the Lord can refresh you with His Holy Spirit.
Time is running out.

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26
I know this matter is very Personal.
The 2 brothers in the example where also shure that God was speaking to them.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Rantz: UW Medicine pulls heart transplant patient from list after refusing COVID vaccine
https://mynorthwest.com/3094868/rantz-uw-medicine-transplant-covid-vaccine/?

Caution bad language ***

I didn't go to link you sent but the caption is sad if true.
Toooo many people use the technology today to spread lies and their own agenda from the white house to a shack!

I've taken the shot but I don't FORCE or COERCE anyone to see it my way!

The Only conspiracies that interest me are who killed Kennedy and Marilyn, 911, if we knew Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor and maybe whether man walked on the moon!😆

I can only speak of my own TRUST in the Lord!

Oct 12, 2019
Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

The Lord hasn't lead me to get the poke either... ;)

chess21

Aug 17, 2021
I understand you want people to do the right thing. As of taking this vaccine. It may seem safe because it worked for your family. But there are a number of articles people can be allergic. Plus ones body won't accept this he way it should.

For example some aspirin works for some but not for others. . And that's why they make more aspirins and even other medicine.

I tried a sample that was being promoted on TV and FDA approved. But I took one dose and my head was tingling. I got sick in the bathroom. There's your proof. Worked for some. Others like me got bad reactions.

So it isn't so easy to tell everyone to get this. Plus those of needle fear. I don't like needles. But I'll get blood testing mostly and just a tetanus shot . .

This vaccine is still very new on the market. .They might be making these into prescription pills in 2022 as we read a few months ago. . It may be easier for some to take pills for corona vaccine . . keep an eye on this during the year of 22. . You may be able to take a COVID-19 vaccine in a pill one day (fox5ny.com)

We here prefer using the mask. . We feel more safe that way. More than 4000 people had been completely vaccinated. . Texas Governor Greg Abbot vaccinated now has Delta. .

I still recommend to others mask at all times outdoors and indoor stores etc. especially when near any person.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The incredible and bizarre thing is, this sketch is truth and not comedy:

ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S BEEN VACCINATED?’ 😆😆😆
Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
Bud: ‘Third base.’

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let us consider 3 scenarios:

1. Pro vaxxers are 100% right

2. Vaxx hesitant are 100% right

and

3. Both are right, the Vaxx has risks that are being downplayed and it has benefits which are being oversold.

Scenario 1 -- Vaxxers are correct that getting the vaccine will shut down the pandemic sooner. However, you have to consider all 7.5 billion people to get to herd immunity and in human history all other epidemics have died out due to a change in lifestyle (social distancing) and immunity from those who recovered. Therefore the vaccine will speed up the process but you don't need to worry about 60 million Americans, you should focus on 4 billion people in the developing world.

Scenario 2 -- Won't you be happy that we still have 50 million Americans who didn't get the vaccine? Once it turns out that it does sterilize people, effect brain function, and in many cases kill them this will allow our civilization to contnue.

Scenario 3 -- Once again, it will be good that some don't get the vaccine, that way you can easily determine the real risks and the real reward because you have a control to compare the vaccinated with.

In scenario 2 and 3 you definitely do not want everyone vaccinated, in scenario 1 you do want everyone vaccinated but we are talking about worldwide. You have 6 billion people to focus on (if the estimate of 2 billion already vaccinated is true).

Aug 2, 2021
I know this matter is very Personal.
The 2 brothers in the example where also shure that God was speaking to them.
YES, knowing God is personal - He initiates the Love relationship, He appoints the time of our New Birth, He Anoints His Children, He sends them forth with His Holy Spirit, He sends His angels to minister to them, They Testify of His Faithfulness.............
and He gives them NEW Glorified Immortal Bodies made in 'OUR' Likeness according to 'OUR' Image.

Do you wish to continue as a 'mocker' or a Refresher?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Let us consider 3 scenarios:

1. Pro vaxxers are 100% right

2. Vaxx hesitant are 100% right

and

3. Both are right, the Vaxx has risks that are being downplayed and it has benefits which are being oversold.

Scenario 1 -- Vaxxers are correct that getting the vaccine will shut down the pandemic sooner. However, you have to consider all 7.5 billion people to get to herd immunity and in human history all other epidemics have died out due to a change in lifestyle (social distancing) and immunity from those who recovered. Therefore the vaccine will speed up the process but you don't need to worry about 60 million Americans, you should focus on 4 billion people in the developing world.

Scenario 2 -- Won't you be happy that we still have 50 million Americans who didn't get the vaccine? Once it turns out that it does sterilize people, effect brain function, and in many cases kill them this will allow our civilization to contnue.

Scenario 3 -- Once again, it will be good that some don't get the vaccine, that way you can easily determine the real risks and the real reward because you have a control to compare the vaccinated with.

In scenario 2 and 3 you definitely do not want everyone vaccinated, in scenario 1 you do want everyone vaccinated but we are talking about worldwide. You have 6 billion people to focus on (if the estimate of 2 billion already vaccinated is true).
What about scenario 4? The vax is the mark of the beast, and those receiving it somehow lose their immortal souls. That would certainly be a risk I weigh up in my evaluation of this gene modification technology. As it was in the days of Noah...

Status
Not open for further replies.