PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2021
I just don't like gaps.

No - only one second coming. But Jesus said some of those present "this generation" would not pass away until these things had occurred. He also mentioned the abomination of desolation prophesied by Daniel. So my interpretation - because some of those things clearly happened, but some did not - meant He was talking of two events. The second coming, and the end of Jerusalem ("end of the age"?)
Pre-trib needs it's own foundation to stand on - It cannot stand on the Lord's teachings which are the Gospels and the Apostles John and Paul and finally Revelation.

The Book of Daniel is subject to the Gospels and the Apostles and Revelation. Not vice versa.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Umm. The quote shows that they’re not.

See. This is the growing problem with so many.

They are so invested in the lies, that they feel they don’t have a choice but to continue to support the lies.

It is apparently better to go off the cliff, than admit the path your on was wrong.
You made a claim that the CDC is not counting covid positive cases for vaccinated people. That isn't accurate. Even the source you listed doesn't make that claim. They were monitoring breakthrough cases (meaning, cases where people were vaccinated and contracted covid) but then changed it to monitor only those that were hospitalized/severe... Nevertheless, in the TOTAL NUMBER OF COVID CASES, they are still counted. By law in the US, they have to. Your claim is that they aren't counting them. Please read what you wrote and your own source.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Pre-trib needs it's own foundation to stand on - It cannot stand on the Lord's teachings which are the Gospels and the Apostles John and Paul and finally Revelation.

The Book of Daniel is subject to the Gospels and the Apostles and Revelation. Not vice versa.
I thought scripture stands by itself? Yes, it can't contradict, but Daniel's prophecy is prophecy. I don't think we can reinterpret it to fit our preferences.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Has anybody watched the Berisheet Prophecy video by Rock Islands Books. It is very interesting.

Aug 2, 2021
I thought scripture stands by itself? Yes, it can't contradict, but Daniel's prophecy is prophecy. I don't think we can reinterpret it to fit our preferences.
That is what I am telling everyone = we cannot reinterpret it to fit our preferences.
This is exactly what pre-trib does, it cuts and pastes scripture to fit it's doctrine but falls apart when those scriptures are examined in the Light of ALL that is WRITTEN on the Second Coming of Christ = the First Resurrection and the Rapture of His Bride/the Church.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
That is what I am telling everyone = we cannot reinterpret it to fit our preferences.
This is exactly what pre-trib does, it cuts and pastes scripture to fit it's doctrine but falls apart when those scriptures are examined in the Light of ALL that is WRITTEN on the Second Coming of Christ = the First Resurrection and the Rapture of His Bride/the Church.
How? Which verses contradict it? I'm not saying you're wrong - the whole thing is difficult to get a firm understanding of.

Aug 2, 2021
Who came first, the Word or Daniel? Who understands the prophecy of Daniel better then Jesus?

Therefore what Jesus and the Apostles wrote, this is where you first place your feet to stand.

Aug 2, 2021
How? Which verses contradict it? I'm not saying you're wrong - the whole thing is difficult to get a firm understanding of.
It's not difficult at all - You have been exposed to false doctrine = pre-trib. You have been exposed to a virus which ONLY the Immune Sytem of God can cure = Sola Scritura is God's prescription.

God's Word alone is completely IMMUNE to the viruses of error.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It's not difficult at all - You have been exposed to false doctrine = pre-trib. You have been exposed to a virus which ONLY the Immune Sytem of God can cure = Sola Scritura is God's prescription.

Instead of destroying this thread, why not start a new thread with the "true doctrine" on the rapture and the end of the age.

Aug 2, 2021
$1,000 (US dollars) to the first person that can show the scripture(s) that clearly state: The Bride of Christ/His Elect/the Church is pre-tribulation raptured before the First Resurrection and before the Antichrist. The Bride of Christ/His Elect/the Church as a whole Body of Believers. The Church is NOT subject to God's Wrath = 1 Thessalonians
*** IMPORTANT - Individual believers/resurrections/raptures such as Enoch, Elijah, Lazarrus, John and the Saints from Matthew 27:51-53 (which is the fulfillment of Isaiah 26:19) = DO NOT QUALIFY.

Rules Apply: ONLY Scripture: No Conjecture - No Commentaries - No personal belief statements
Rules for Disqualification: Seeking to Argue/Arguments - Adding to or taking away from God's Word - Personal Belief Statements - Conjecture

"I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.
And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book." Revelation 22:18-19
Proverbs 30: 5-6 "Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar.
Deuteronomy 4:1-2 Hear now, O Israel, the statutes and ordinances I am teaching you to follow, so that you may live and may enter and take possession of the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, is giving you
You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I am giving you.

EXAMPLE to Follow as Your Guide: Show Proof (Scripture) that Jesus is the ONLY way we can be saved.
ANSWER(S): John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
Acts 4:11-12 This Jesus is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

Aug 2, 2021

I will see about starting a new thread, as mentioned by another brother, for the purpose of this.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
In this video he shows that it is not precise to call this vaccine a "kill shot" rather, "mortal wound" shot would be a more appropriate description. It causes blood clots which in turn cause right side hypertension of the heart, he gives a technical term for this condition but says that most people who get this die in 3 years. However, only 62% of the patients he tested developed this which is why you need a second shot and a booster shot, etc. After 3 or 4 shots you can say you are very close to 100% with this condition, but again it can take 3 years for most of them to die.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I just don't like gaps.

No - only one second coming. But Jesus said some of those present "this generation" would not pass away until these things had occurred. He also mentioned the abomination of desolation prophesied by Daniel. So my interpretation - because some of those things clearly happened, but some did not - meant He was talking of two events. The second coming, and the end of Jerusalem ("end of the age"?)
Do yourself a huge favor and use the search tool to find TheDivineWatermark. Study everything he has written about the rapture. He is a high-level scholar so don't be intimidated. Plunge in and get the job done. You are going to be in total shock about how little you know and understand about end time eschatology......and the reality of the rapture.

If you really want to know.........then find out. It's all there trust me. You are just going to have to dig in and slug it out the same way I did.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Bride the Church does not see the wrath of the tribulation. Confirmed in Revelation 3:10....;)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
In this video he shows that it is not precise to call this vaccine a "kill shot" rather, "mortal wound" shot would be a more appropriate description. It causes blood clots which in turn cause right side hypertension of the heart, he gives a technical term for this condition but says that most people who get this die in 3 years. However, only 62% of the patients he tested developed this which is why you need a second shot and a booster shot, etc. After 3 or 4 shots you can say you are very close to 100% with this condition, but again it can take 3 years for most of them to die.
Yup I'm getting similar feedback about this particular phenomenon.......Definitely something to keep your eye on.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yup I'm getting similar feedback about this particular phenomenon.......Definitely something to keep your eye on.
We should poll people who have had the vaccine. If the 62% is accurate we should see 2/3 of people having issues with shortness of breath and hypertension. The blood clots can also cause issues with your brain and nervous system.

Status
Not open for further replies.