PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I did!
PLEASE use the REPLY button. Without it, your comments seem disconnected, random, and slightly insane.
Oddly enough, this post does not appear as though you did. When others use the REPLY button, the post to which they are responding appears in a separate box with the user name, as this one will, with "Rayzor said: ... "

Perhaps you're editing out the user name and the quote markers?

Aug 20, 2021
Oddly enough, this post does not appear as though you did. When others use the REPLY button, the post to which they are responding appears in a separate box with the user name, as this one will, with "Rayzor said: ... "

Perhaps you're editing out the user name and the quote markers?
yes i am

Mar 28, 2021
Wake up? One may have to be some places and do certain things to be in the will of God in just how one is to do this.
Yes, wake up.
Are we not taught that Jesus is the way to salvation?
Should we not be spreading that vs vax, covid propaganda and fear? Is it possible.....
That Satan is causing division, hate and fear as he tries to steal souls.
Are we supposed to not be afraid and show our strength and love provided through our father? Possibly be sharing our gift of eternal life with all people and just how we get to that relationship with Jesus?
I’m missing the scripture about pushing fear and propaganda? What Bible are you reading?
The Church is lost in so many ways and we need to get back to basics and the truth in the Bible. Christians are questioning that Satan is a metaphor, hell doesn’t exist and that there is some gap between creation in 7 days and millions and billions of years. Take the whole scripture as fact as it is written. Stop giving into the religion of ‘science’

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, wake up.
Should we not be spreading that vs vax, covid propaganda and fear? Is it possible.....
Are we supposed to not be afraid and show our strength and love provided through our father? Possibly be sharing our gift of eternal life with all people and just how we get to that relationship with Jesus?
I’m missing the scripture about pushing fear and propaganda? What Bible are you reading?
The Church is lost in so many ways and we need to get back to basics and the truth in the Bible. Christians are questioning that Satan is a metaphor, hell doesn’t exist and that there is some gap between creation in 7 days and millions and billions of years. Take the whole scripture as fact as it is written. Stop giving into the religion of ‘science’
They r in fact churches of the devil just like when jesus walk the earth

Aug 20, 2021
all that we r really here 2 do as 2 help them not 2 oppose themselfs.

F

flygplan

Yes, wake up.
I think the fear is on the side of the people believing in this silly conspiracy theories. I have my faith set and put in God. However, if I get sick I take medicine, if me or my kids and family need to get medicine or if need to get vaccinated, so be it. My Grandad did as so whenever he became ill and had to take his cancer medicine: he prayed while he took it. Science is not a religion, science just is anyone becoming curious and gaining knowledge from research, or are you going to say Galileo had no reason to bring light the holy inquisition regime and tell them about heliocentricity? Come on.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
We are not being forced to do anything at this point.
Should they say you must worship____,_____,______rather than God then believers have a problem.
I'm sorry to see such fear mongering continue with fake news,questionable articles,made up reports,ECT. Yet I'm not hearing who God is...... or what God can do.
It's a vaccination,NOT A JAB,NOR THE MARK, vaxxers and nonvaxxers is totally separating people,there are no such things as sheeples. Jesus said he was the good SHEPHERD and that his SHEEP KNEW HIS VOICE!

F

flygplan

Should they say you must worship____,_____,______rather than God then believers have a problem.
I'm sorry to see such fear mongering continue with fake news,questionable articles,made up reports,ECT. Yet I'm not hearing who God is...... or what God can do.
It's a vaccination,NOT A JAB,NOR THE MARK, vaxxers and nonvaxxers is totally separating people,there are no such things as sheeples. Jesus said he was the good SHEPHERD and that his SHEEP KNEW HIS VOICE!
Exactly, well said.

Aug 20, 2021
Science is not a religion Sure it is.any thing can be. It depends on the heart of the person.It could be true stuff.The Devil likes those kinds of truth because it takes their focus off god

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The "system" isn't pushing anything, people don't want to get sick, or see their family die. Me included. But sure keep believing what you do...
With any vaccine, you will get sick, their purpose is not to not get a virus, it's for them not to kill you or make you terribly ill. What I find "interesting" is how people are so ignorant of how biology and medicine work. And want everything to become a magical fix, and if it's not then curse whoever came up with it.
You are gaslighting.
Acting as if this vaccine program is not being pushed agressively worldwide. It's almost laughable.

You can make out as though unvaccinated resistors are foolish, misguided or immoral but-
Sooner or later you will have to admit that you have no idea what has been injected into your body.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
That's not true.
Folks are being forced to take the vaccine or lose their job. As Biden said, it's a "soft mandate" (as if calling it "soft" makes it any less forceful 🙄).

And calling it a "jab" is a legitimate term as the needle is "jabbing" into the arm. Definition of jab is "to poke". Not sure why you're upset that we use that term...

Mar 28, 2021
I think the fear is on the side of the people believing conspiracy theories. I have my faith set and put in God. However, if I get sick I take medicine, if me or my kids and family need to get medicine or if need to get vaccinated, so be it. Science is not a religion, science just is, or are you going to say Galileo had no reason to bring light the holy inquisitio
n regime and tell them about heliocentricity? Don't be silly.
conspiracy theory or Biblical fact? Are end times conspiracy or are we taught what to watch for throughout the Bible? The signs are there Christian and it’s times to prepare for the saviours return and rapture of the church. We may have some time but it’s time to start bringing people to Jesus. Jesus is the Truth and Light, scripture is what to follow not man made deceit.
Science can surely be a good thing but is also to be debated. I see way more scientific evidence of a Biblical Flood than I do of the theory of evolution which is taught to our children as fact with no basis. Science is a religion, belief is faith based and so is the theory of evolution, the Big Bang Theory and or that we came from some alien species. Are you calling the prophecy in the Bible a conspiracy theory?

F

flygplan

conspiracy theory or Biblical fact? Are end times conspiracy or are we taught what to watch for throughout the Bible? The signs are there Christian and it’s times to prepare for the saviours return and rapture of the church. We may have some time but it’s time to start bringing people to Jesus. Jesus is the Truth and Light, scripture is what to follow not man made deceit.
Science can surely be a good thing but is also to be debated. I see way more scientific evidence of a Biblical Flood than I do of the theory of evolution which is taught to our children as fact with no basis. Science is a religion, belief is faith based and so is the theory of evolution, the Big Bang Theory and or that we came from some alien species. Are you calling the prophecy in the Bible a conspiracy theory?
End times... how many people just like you, even put a date on it? And you're talking as if it were a "fact". I'd be a little more careful. A bit more conservative on such asseverations. At least it's what I choose to be and do. The Bible does not say either choose between Jesus or a cure/vaccine/treatment for your illness.
Again, science is not a religion, yes, it's to be questioned just as anything, also improved, hopefully. The prophecies in the Bible are that. Also to be understood with ample knowledge in theology, not by sticking your hand out and saying the sky is falling if it's raining.

Aug 20, 2021
Definition of jab is "to poke".Jab to keep off balanced 2 maintain distance to set up for a more violent hit such as the right cross!The smite of a righteous man is gentleness

F

flygplan

You are gaslighting.
Acting as if this vaccine program is not being pushed agressively worldwide. It's almost laughable.

You can make out as though unvaccinated resistors are foolish, misguided or immoral but-
Sooner or later you will have to admit that you have no idea what has been injected into your body.
ANY vaccine program is pushed this way, especially when epidemics or pandemics hit. Gaslighting is what you trolls are doing.
So don't resist evil until it tries to physically force us to do something.

good plan :devilish:
Why is it evil? It's keeping you from dying.

Mar 28, 2021
They r in fact churches of the devil just like when jesus walk the earth
There always has been lots and they never went away. Is it right that all religions are grouped as one? Is Christianity not divided into fractions that teach many false teachings? I’m of the opinion that this is Satans infiltration of the church. If a church during this time is not preaching directly about end times, they are not doing their job. It doesn’t have to be week after week but the signs need to be talked about.
There is one way to the father, and that’s through Jesus Christ.
The church of Satan even produce handouts in Florida at schools. We’re losing and getting beat up because we let them push us around and we give in on things that are not Holy, Holy, Holy.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
It's crazy how the same anti vaxxers posting unsubstantiated story after story of the vaccine killing or harming people are so quick to accept and believe it... yet when stories were coming out left and right of people dying from covid early on, they were so quick to downplay the severity of covid-19. In fact, some people still think it's no different than the common cold or flu. THANKFULLY, most anti-vaxxers have come to accept it's a bit more severe than the regular flu... probably because they got it themselves and are singing a different tune about it now.

I just ask that you have at least half as much skepticism as you once did about how severe covid was/is as you do with the unsubstantiated stories you read on your "markofthebeast" blogsites.

Mar 28, 2021
End times... how many people just like you, even put a date on it? And you're talking as if it were a "fact". I'd be a little more careful. A bit more conservative on such asseverations. At least it's what I choose to be and do. The Bible does not say either choose between Jesus or a cure/vaccine/treatment for your illness.
Again, science is not a religion, yes, it's to be questioned just as anything, also improved, hopefully. The prophecies in the Bible are that. Also to be understood with ample knowledge in theology, not by sticking your hand out and saying the sky is falling if it's raining.
Recognizing signs is not putting a date on it. It’s funny you recognize it as the sky is falling where I see it as an amazing time to be alive. I look at it as an opportunity to point people in the direction of Christ which is what we all should be doing at all times but I should be careful?
Yesterday I had a flooring guy repair something in my house. We got to talking about our freedoms and the virus. He mentioned that he is a new Christian in the last 6 months because he can even see what is happening.
Do you see the problem you have? I explained why Science is a religion as it’s a faith based system in terms of how we arrived on this planet. Explain how it is not?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Should they say you must
This depends on your definition of “forced”.

If you are talking about 5 guys holding you down and another guy injecting you, then no, in most places on Earth 🌍 that is not happening yet.

However, if your definition of forced is losing your job, being denied healthcare services, unable to travel, denied entry to grocery stores amongst other businesses, if you do not comply and get the lethal injection, then YES, we are being forced to take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.