PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
oh you do care. childish response and I'm sorry you are that way
No, I actually don't care, Sophie. That is why I put you on ignore after you publicly announced you were going to put me on ignore and never did. I'm not sure why you flatter yourself so.

Jul 28, 2021
Everything on Star Trek is theoretically possible.
And one day we will live on Mars.. and Elon Musk actually did send a car into space to orbit the earth with a crash-test dummie enjoying some tunes. Please tell me you know that was BS.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
And one day we will live on Mars.. and Elon Musk actually did send a car into space to orbit the earth with a crash-test dummie enjoying some tunes. Please tell me you know that was BS.
That thing with the crash dummy playing tunes in space was funny.

S

SophieT

Everything on Star Trek is theoretically possible.
more and more it would seem

I think some folks fall into the conspiracy genre of belief due to the mistaken thought that God somehow stands over their shoulder to see if they have one thought that is not in line with their interpretation of scripture

if you know what I mean

relax. God knows all about every thought. y'all can't hide LOL!

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
I agree with you. It doesn't seperate people from God or cause them to lose their salvation.
But do you trust these present earthly authorities to tell us the truth?
This whole thing boils down to placing blind faith in global goverment & it's controlled-media narrative.
Based on their behaviour we have more reason to doubt what they tell us than we have to believe it.
On those grounds I refuse the vaccine.
I don't trust them 100%. I think they're fallible and bound to get to things wrong because they are human. But I needed the vaccine to travel. So didn't at the time have a choice not to.

Aug 2, 2021
You don't sound at all unreasonable... to people who think the vaccine is a "lethal injection".
God laughs at the wise. The foolishness of God is Wiser than the wisdom of men.........

Where do you stand?
With the mockers?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't trust them 100%. I think they're fallible and bound to get to things wrong because they are human. But I needed the vaccine to travel. So didn't at the time have a choice not to.
You understand they want to jab you with more spike proteins every 6 months or so?

At what point will YOU say no?

Aug 2, 2021
You understand they want to jab you with more spike proteins every 6 months or so?

At what point will YOU say no?
This is called the 'conditioning effect' - slowly but surely, they will all submit - the rest, just kill them.

Aug 2, 2021
Has not the conditioning been in place for decades? Maybe longer.
Yes for decades, that is how they are so quick to wear the mask and get the jabb and....
wait for it..........

as a EXPERIMENT where the gullible sign off to be the EXPERIMENTAL lab mouse (i am being nice here).

Jul 28, 2021
Yes for decades, that is how they are so quick to wear the mask and get the jabb and....
wait for it..........

as a EXPERIMENT where the gullible sign off to be the EXPERIMENTAL lab mouse (i am being nice here).
I understand the general public, the majority of the human race, falling for all the brainwashing, but believers? I don't get it. Isn't the Holy Spirit kicking them in the gut to wake them the heck up?

Aug 2, 2021
I understand the general public, the majority of the human race, falling for all the brainwashing, but believers? I don't get it. Isn't the Holy Spirit kicking them in the gut to wake them the heck up?
Dear HisKid, Please read Matthew 25: 1-13

Status
Not open for further replies.