PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah the thing about science is it's real whether you believe it or not. The vaccine works and the data proves it

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah the thing about science is it's real whether you believe it or not. The vaccine works and the data proves it

numbers do not lie either.

the survival rate for covid in america is about 98.5%. that number has been consistent for over a year now, and the vaccine did not effect it, even with over half the country vaccinated, that number did not change.

the transmission rate ( which is really the most important stat ) got up to about 15% nationwide during the delta variant outbreak. the original outbreak last year, and the b l m outbreak after the george floyd riots got to about 18% .

the transmission rate now is about 9%.

so, let's do the math- even during the peak time, there was a 82-85% chance of not contacting covid, here in georgia, a 90% chance ( i do not have the national number on this) of not being hospitalized , and a 98.5% chance of not dying if one gets infected.

so, that is good enough for me .

no vax. ever.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
numbers do not lie either.

the survival rate for covid in america is about 98.5%. that number has been consistent for over a year now, and the vaccine did not effect it, even with over half the country vaccinated, that number did not change.

the transmission rate ( which is really the most important stat ) got up to about 15% nationwide during the delta variant outbreak. the original outbreak last year, and the b l m outbreak after the george floyd riots got to about 18% .

the transmission rate now is about 9%.

so, let's do the math- even during the peak time, there was a 82-85% chance of not contacting covid, here in georgia, a 90% chance ( i do not have the national number on this) of not being hospitalized , and a 98.5% chance of not dying if one gets infected.

so, that is good enough for me .

no vax. ever.
Try going to the emergency room for a non-covid-related emergency and all the beds are full because people won't get vaccinated

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My neighbors across the street were fully vaccinated. Both got Covid last month and were hospitalized. One died. Apparently, the vaccine is not very effective. They would have been better off not having gotten the vaccine in the first place. Those that have been vaxed are now dependent on constantly getting boosters as their immune system can no longer naturally fight the coronavirus. It would have been better to have effective treatment in the first place.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Try going to the emergency room for a non-covid-related emergency and all the beds are full because people won't get vaccinated
a serious covid side effect is liberals have lost the ability to do simple math and make decisions based on that math.

i know this because every liberal i have given the actual covid numbers to seem to not be able to understand them, and just respond with stuff like this, which of course is not happening.....

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
My neighbors across the street were fully vaccinated. Both got Covid last month and were hospitalized. One died. Apparently, the vaccine is not very effective. They would have been better off not having gotten the vaccine in the first place. Those that have been vaxed are now dependent on constantly getting boosters as their immune system can no longer naturally fight the coronavirus. It would have been better to have effective treatment in the first place.
The plural of anecdote is not data.
The math comes out to about 001% of dying from the vaccine
The plural of anecdote is not data
There have been a few people get the vaccine and die anyway but the odds are astronomically higher that and non vaccinated person will die versus a vaccinated person

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
The plural of anecdote is not data.
The math comes out to about 001% of dying from the vaccine

The plural of anecdote is not data
There have been a few people get the vaccine and die anyway but the odds are astronomically higher that and non vaccinated person will die versus a vaccinated person

did you not understand that the covid death rate HAS NOT CHANGED in over a year???

even with millions vaccinated...

so, this is media talking point that the numbers ( remember those things??) do NOT bear this out.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
did you not understand that the covid death rate HAS NOT CHANGED in over a year???

so, this is media talking point that the numbers ( remember those things??) do NOT bear this out.
I live in tennessee. We have the highest covid numbers in America right now.
I don't want to go on lockdown again because people are too stubborn too get vaccinated and take proper precautions

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I live in tennessee. We have the highest covid numbers in America right now.
I don't want to go on lockdown again because people are too stubborn too get vaccinated and take proper precautions
I live in Tennessee too.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Dr. Christina Parks Testimony | Pfizer Vaccine is useless against Delta Variant…

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Greg Hunter: Covid-19 Vaccines Are Poison! - Karen Kingston, Top Pharmaceutical Analyst - Must Video
Saturday, September 18, 2021 10:16

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Karen Kingston is a top pharmaceutical analyst who has researched and written about many cutting edge drugs. She has been ostracized and attacked by Big Pharma because she is speaking out about the great harm being done by the so-called CV19 vaccines. Everything from heart failure, cancer and even ED are just some of the side effects of the vax injections. More and more is coming out about how the “vaccines” are hurting and killing people. Kingston, who has read and studied hundreds of pages of CV19 vaccine patents, says, “They are not vaccines. They are only intended to poison, mutate, cause genetic mutations, and kill adults and children. They contain advanced medical technologies called lipid nanoparticles that are made of hydrogel, which contains graphene oxide (poison to humans). . . . There are strong immunosuppressants, different types of chemotherapies that could suppress your immune system while being injected by something that is going to highjack your immune system . . . . and actually produce this disease causing genetic material that can cause cancers, inflammatory diseases, genetic disorders, infertility and etc. That’s when I cried, not for myself or my family, but for God’s children basically.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-graphene-lipidvaccines-idUSL1N2PI2XH

She is full of more stuff than a Cornish game hen at Thanksgiving

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for the Info... I will take a look at it if/when I get a chance... as I do prefer to diligently review both sides... Given the Nature of the INFORMATION WARFARE to control the Global Narrative... getting harder and harder to discern who we can trust and who we can not as the situation intensifies .... in the mean time...

Okay, lets FACT CHECK the FACT CHECKERS via Duckduckgo.com... as they say in Star Wars "These are not the Droids you are looking for..."

Who Guards the Guardians?
By GEORGE LEEF
August 11, 2021 1:20 PM
A host of organizations portray themselves as reliable “fact-checkers” that help readers discern content that is “reliable” from that which is not. The problem is, how do we know if those “fact-checkers” are themselves reliable? What if they exist mostly to color people’s impressions of controversies rather than to objectively report on false claims?
That certainly seems to be the case, and in this AIER essay, Phil Magness and Ethan Yang dive into the credibility of a group called NewsGuard. The authors focus on the way NewsGuard has handled COVID and related health-policy disputes. Far from acting as an honest umpire, it has clearly taken sides.

Sharyl Attkisson Exposes So-Called 'Fact Checkers' for Who They Really Are
Keeping this in mind, the biggest inherent flaw with efforts to fact-check information may lie in the qualifications, bias, and conflicts of interest among the ranks of the fact-checkers themselves. One example is the fact-checking nonprofit First Draft, started by Google at the beginning of the 2016 election cycle. Google is owned by Alphabet, Inc. Alphabet executives and employees comprise a politically active group that ranks among the largest political donors to Democrats in the country. During the 2016 campaign, Alphabet was led by an ardent Hillary Clinton supporter and campaign volunteer, executive chairman Eric Schmidt.

First Draft is also supported by an array of liberal companies and nonprofits, including the Ford Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundations. First Draft tends to fact-check topics in a vein that’s consistent with its major donors’ opinions and interests.

18 of the 20 members of Facebook’s oversight board members have ties to Soros’ Open Society Foundations, which have spent billions of dollars on global initiatives aggressively advocating for the progressive side on topics ranging from immigration policy and climate to abortion, gender, and racial policies. Most of the time, fact-checkers are simply an extension of a leftist media claiming to have a monopoly on the truth.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Aug 2, 2021
ummm... as I noted, I have seen it already ;)
Minority Report (2002) - In the scene on the train the camera focuses in on a passenger reading a newspaper, then the camera zooms in on the headline of the paper = Molecular Nano Technology

S

SophieT

Minority Report (2002) - In the scene on the train the camera focuses in on a passenger reading a newspaper, then the camera zooms in on the headline of the paper = Molecular Nano Technology
you've got that memorized!

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

Not enough vaccinatet! And when vaccination startet? In germany we began in december 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.