PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

Yeah the thing about science is it's real whether you believe it or not. The vaccine works and the data proves it
well real science is real

what this special potion # 19 is, is not science

it cannot be replicated within the definitions of science

conclusion: contradicts itself much like funny Fauci

Science is the pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence.
Scientific methodology includes the following:

• Objective observation: Measurement and data (possibly although not necessarily using mathematics as a tool)
  • Evidence
  • Experiment and/or observation as benchmarks for testing hypotheses
  • Induction: reasoning to establish general rules or conclusions drawn from facts or examples
  • Repetition
  • Critical analysis
  • Verification and testing: critical exposure to scrutiny, peer review and assessment
Much ink has been spilled over the “replication crisis” in the last decade and a half, including here at Vox. Researchers have discovered, over and over, that lots of findings in fields like psychology, sociology, medicine, and economics don’t hold up when other researchers try to replicate them.

This conversation was fueled in part by John Ioannidis’s 2005 article “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False” and by the controversy around a 2011 paper that used then-standard statistical methods to find that people have precognition. But since then, many researchers have explored the replication crisis from different angles. Why are research findings so often unreliable? Is the problem just that we test for “statistical significance” — the likelihood that similarly strong results could have occurred by chance — in a nuance-free way? Is it that null results (that is, when a study finds no detectable effects) are ignored while positive ones make it into journals?

A recent write-up by Alvaro de Menard, a participant in the Defense Advanced Research Project’s Agency’s (DARPA) replication markets project (more on this below), makes the case for a more depressing view: The processes that lead to unreliable research findings are routine, well understood, predictable, and in principle pretty easy to avoid. And yet, he argues, we’re still not improving the quality and rigor of social science research.

NO REPLICATION is evidence of no science...more like wishful thinking

considering the lack of replication and the many surprised incurred with both the efficacy and quality of the potion # 19, it seems it may be time to change the understanding of what deserves the title 'science'....like they changed the qualifications for a disease being called a pandemic

just the facts ma'am. just the facts

instead we have a Disney cartoon complete with potion # 19 souvenirs...like caskets, and I'm not laughing

S

SophieT

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Not enough vaccinatet! And when vaccination startet? In germany we began in december 2020.
or, we could go with the fact that the c d c here in america admits the vax does not stop transmission , and is not very effective against the " delta variant ", and, as the infection rate has been going down here for the last 10-12 days, the " delta variant" has peaked and is fading.

you know, what viruses naturally do, vax or not.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
1632107365059.png
The UK Column interviewed the former vice-president of the European Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization at the World Health Organization, Professor Christian Perronn, in August last year, where he called the COVID-19 policy unfolding in the world "completely stupid".

Professor Perron is one of the most senior French experts on infectious diseases and a long-time head of vaccination policy. He is subjected to censorship and criticism in every possible way, despite his knowledge in the field of viral diseases and vaccines.

Excerpt from the interview:

"Vaccinated people are at risk of new variants and transmission of infection. This has been proven in different countries, so it is vaccinated people who should be quarantined and isolated from society.
Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; Vaccinated people are dangerous for others.
Now this is proven in Israel, where I communicate with many doctors in Israel. They have big problems now; severe cases in hospitals among those vaccinated. And there was a larger vaccination program in the UK, and there are also problems there."

Professor Perron continued to attack the media for their lies that all hospitals are full of patients, which is not true. He said that the so-called "options" are less dangerous.

Perron also shared his opinion on the use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID.

"As for hydroxychloroquine, I agree, but, unfortunately, there are not so many randomized studies. But there were randomized studies for ivermectin, and now it is proven. Now in India, this is impressive. In the Indian states, where they widely used ivermectin, the success was huge, and in the states of India, where they did not use ivermectin, but vaccinated this so-called "vaccine", there was a disaster.
If you look at the world news, you will see a woman (https://t.me/WorldAwakeningTrueNews/4662) who worked at a high level in the WHO, she is from India,
and now she is under criminal investigation there, because she said that ivermectin is useless, toxic, and so on.
To think that ivermectin is toxic is completely stupid: hundreds of millions, maybe billions of people in the world have taken ivermectin for diseases, filariasis, and so on. So this is a very well-known product. No, it works; this is fully proven."

Professor Perronne is the head of the medical department of the Raymond Poincare Hospital in Garche, the teaching hospital of the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin near Paris. Since 1994, he headed the Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases of the University, but a few months ago he was dismissed from this position. He is a researcher at the world-famous French biomedical research center Institut Pasteur, who graduated in the field of bacteriology and virology, where he served as deputy director of the National Reference Center until 1998.

A source (https://rumble.com/vl44r8-frances-l...ief-covid-policy-is-completely-stupid-an.html)

@WorldawakeningTrueNews

Telegram (https://t.me/WorldAwakeningTrueNews/4662)
World Awakening
The Indian Bar Association is threatening to sue the WHO's chief scientist for spreading misinformation about COVID-19.
1632107318416.png

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
They have a few people get the vaccine and still get covid nothing numbers are astronomically lower than unvaxed.. like 98% of people in the hospital on ventilators are unvaxinated
Semper Fi Brother!
Ya, that's what the DS/Left/MSM Narrative wants us to believe...
We're getting lots of conflicting reports from Nurses and Dr's on the inside who are not afraid to report their Truth...
Where lots of outspoken Drs who are in the know argue that the ventilator approach is essentially a death sentence compared to other more effective therapeutic treatments...

bottom line, there's enough conflicting information and confusion to beg the question for why a mandate is necessary...
what about natural immunity, what about all the people who have proof of antibodies, what about all the people who have a medical exemptions... Etc etc...
what about 'My Body, My Choice?'...

at this point with all the conflicting information I think people should be afforded all the available information to discern their own Risks...

interesting, since the vaccines, things have only gotten worse... Hmmm...

the back story is we are in a state of Information Warfare... The Truth will be revealed soon enough...

S/F, God bless

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Semper Fi Brother!
Ya, that's what the DS/Left/MSM Narrative wants us to believe...
We're getting lots of conflicting reports from Nurses and Dr's on the inside who are not afraid to report their Truth...
Where lots of outspoken Drs who are in the know argue that the ventilator approach is essentially a death sentence compared to other more effective therapeutic treatments...

bottom line, there's enough conflicting information and confusion to beg the question for why a mandate is necessary...
what about natural immunity, what about all the people who have proof of antibodies, what about all the people who have a medical exemptions... Etc etc...
what about 'My Body, My Choice?'...

at this point with all the conflicting information I think people should be afforded all the available information to discern their own Risks...

interesting, since the vaccines, things have only gotten worse... Hmmm...

the back story is we are in a state of Information Warfare... The Truth will be revealed soon enough...

S/F, God bless
Some of my coworkers have had it twice already. Thing is most young people recover quickly but I'm 46 and closer to the high risk group. I'm not taking any chances, one of my classmates died of covid just about 2 or 3 weeks ago.... At this point the unvaccinated have around a 1 and 8 chance of being infected

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
Some of my coworkers have had it twice already. Thing is most young people recover quickly but I'm 46 and closer to the high risk group. I'm not taking any chances, one of my classmates died of covid just about 2 or 3 weeks ago.... At this point the unvaccinated have around a 1 and 8 chance of being infected
I known at least 20 who caught it mostly over 65. at least 4 died. Plus 2 neighbors and a former landlords father. (I didn't know the last 3.

I've moved 5 times in 21 mos. It's not fake here! I was vaxed 2x and tested positive once. I never even got sick with C-19. I've had Heart failure and near renal failure from being over medicated 2x and I've gotten hit by a hit and run driver walking across the street 1 night. I'm still alive & praisin' the Lord. In fact I just got out of quarantine friday That's the truth, Not a TV show or left field podcast. BTW; I'm 67 yoa.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
How can it though? What would be the thing to cause such a thing soon enough? Seems like whatever happens it's denied or marginalized. What bothers me most is people and families who experienced negative things with the vaccines. Their stories are just not allowed to be told. The silencers even admit there can be some who have not so good reactions to vaccines, some might even die but even with this they won't allow them to tell their stories. I'm guessing they conclude it'll scare people from taking vaccines but they and their families are human beings and to have their stories banned off social media sites or local news stations refusing to tell them seems so unfair. So I ask you in what way can "truth" be revealed soon enough?

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
I known at least 20 who caught it mostly over 65. at least 4 died. Plus 2 neighbors and a former landlords father. (I didn't know the last 3.
So what's going on with these numbers? So you say 20 you know caught it and 4 died. That's close to 25% but you said their ages were over 65 the ones who died.

Things to me just don't seem to be adding up. They say the mortality rate of this is about 1-2% or a 98% change to survive if one gets covid.

I'm bewildered too how the media a quick to report how talk show hosts on radio etc...ones who make light of vaccines....they get covid and they die. Why is it they're never a part of the 98% that survive? To me there's just something strange about it all. I don't know what to make of it.

Is it possible the chances of dying are a lot more than 1 or 2 %? If they were why wouldn't the media be saying this? It seems to be constant and no one really argues it's changed even on the pro vax side. Chances of survival are still about 98% of one gets covid.

T

TheIndianGirl

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
So what's going on with these numbers? So you say 20 you know caught it and 4 died. That's close to 25% but you said their ages were over 65 the ones who died.

Things to me just don't seem to be adding up. They say the mortality rate of this is about 1-2% or a 98% change to survive if one gets covid.

I'm bewildered too how the media a quick to report how talk show hosts on radio etc...ones who make light of vaccines....they get covid and they die. Why is it they're never a part of the 98% that survive? To me there's just something strange about it all. I don't know what to make of it.

Is it possible the chances of dying are a lot more than 1 or 2 %? If they were why wouldn't the media be saying this? It seems to be constant and no one really argues it's changed even on the pro vax side. Chances of survival are still about 98% of one gets covid.
I was and still am in transitional housing for Senior disabled people & they were all group homes there's 12 of us here now. It went from person to person in several waves. In Whittier Ca. The ER's were turning ambulitory people away sick or not. And in Anahiem I had to wait over 3 hours after colapsing on Saturday morning in January. I got dehydated from over medication & my BP was below 80/50 I couldn't stand or walk. They left me in a wheelchair in the parking lot. I eventually called a cab home & never saw a doctor, at all.

I think a lot of it in Cali was due to understaffed (sick) medical personel Remember there's about 38 million people in this state.

T

TheIndianGirl

Hospitalization rate for the WEEK ENDING 9/11/2021 (Virginia)

1632120739085.png

T

TheIndianGirl

Breakthrough cases (i.e. Cases from Vaccinated People) for 2021 (Virginia)

1632120884718.png

Status
Not open for further replies.