Please pray. Dangerous storms and my son

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
We have very serious bad weather coming and I ask that you please pray That God will keep these horrible storms away from us. Please pray that our lives will be safe, our homes and trees will be safe and even have power if God allows it. I'm so scared. Please pray. It's today and tomorrow. Also please pray that my son Jakeb after his appointment he will be happy and enjoy his evening.
Thank you so much and God bless you. I ask in the name of Jesus. Carmen.
 
@Carmenls You have been so paranoid of so many things.
You are in God's thrown room, and he hears you just the same as everyone else. You don't need anyone help to ask God. But, sometimes God does want other people to intercede for you. Have Faith, God Hears you, he loves you. Your sins are forgiven, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Forgiven forever.
 
So you have house. Does it have the deep basement thing up there? I know up north in those states with those open fields. The houses need slanted roof tops for snow, and deep basements for tornados.

A girlfriend I had long ago said to me, about moving up north. "...Wait until you see them, there really awesome when you get up close to them..."

I bet you can't wait until Winter!