Please Pray for a Judo Family - Tragic Loss of Young Son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Please join me in prayer for the tragic and unexpected loss of a beautiful young soul and young man Jackson Butler. Please pray to our Lord for HIS Grace for this beautiful family during this incomprehensible time.

Their son was an amazing young man with an amazing future and beautiful soul... He was a promising future Olympic prospect for USA Judo and was studying to become an EMT...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please add my prayer to yours for the family that suffered the tragic loss of young son.

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

That is sad...I will pray 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 May GOD wrap HIS comforting arms around them ❤

Belle_B

Apr 20, 2020
Praying for the family, May the joy of our Lord Jesus Christ be their strength.