Please pray for healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Please pray for me I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name, thank you...brother Viorel

Feb 21, 2020
Sorry to hear that you are ill. Good that you are asking for prayer. Praying for you right now brother Viorel, that God will hear your prayer and help you through this crisis. Blessings for today! May you find some peace and joy to take you through this day where you request healing.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will continue to prayer for God's will and desire to be accomplished for the restoration of your health.

Feb 21, 2020
Remembering you again right now as I pray for the Lord to watch over you tonight. May you have a good nights sleep and be refreshed. Remembering your request for healing. May God listen to the yearning of your heart for healing. Keep faithful!

Jan 31, 2020
Please pray for me I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name, thank you...brother Viorel
I pray for God's healing over you according to His perfect will, Viorel.

Feb 26, 2020
Vio, I hope you are doing better! Did you know that God wants you well? He wants you to experience an amazing life full of health (3 John 2)! Would you like to watch some awesome healing testimonies that will encourage you and build your faith to walk in the healing that is within you? You can for free at https://l.awmi.net/2pu0l4Y. Please let me know what you think about these videos. God bless you!

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Dear Lord, please be with Viorel. You know what he needs. Help him, comfort him and give him the peace of your presence. In your Holy name, LH.
Peace and health brother Viorel.

Feb 21, 2020
How are you doing Viorel? Remembering you in prayer right now. May God be with you with His healing touch and grant you peace that you feel in your body, mind and whole being. Thank you Lord Jesus!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord take away Vio's illness and bless with a good health. Lord bless Vio, and this prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Feb 21, 2020
Remembering you in prayer right now Viorel and praying that you are feeling better and healing. May God be with you and you with God. Amen.

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Sorry to hear that you are ill. Good that you are asking for prayer. Praying for you right now brother Viorel, that God will hear your prayer and help you through this crisis. Blessings for today! May you find some peace and joy to take you through this day where you request healing.
Thank you very much for your payers.Viorel

Feb 21, 2020
Greetings Viorel! Here we are adjusting to the coronavirus crisis and realizing that we are all connect. We are fighting a war against the virus and asked to stay indoors in isolation. We can help each other by doing that and praying for each other. We need that encouragement. We can go for a walk alone and breathe in the fresh air. We can talk to God as we enjoy nature. There is much for which we can be thankful. I don't know where you are but I'm remembering you right now that God will touch you though a the Holy Spirit that you may find the healing you need right now. Have a blessed day!