Please pray for me,please.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 29, 2014
I feel very sad.I feel very tired living.I have a terrible problem-nervousness.It tortues me each day in workplace.And another problem,insomnia and depression tortue me at night..I feel desperate living this life.I always weep and am not happy.If anyone read this,please pray for me,please.If God doesn't help,I can't see any hope of living.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for God to bring you to a place of peace and to comfort you.

Jan 29, 2014
I do wish all my trouble end.My nervousness is killing me.If I have to live like this all my life.I'd wish I have never born.Nobody understands,nobody helps,I am not strong enough..At night when I couldn't sleep,I prayed and prayed that God the Father help me.I thought He loves me.But His answer is silence.I don't understand.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Sweet rest assured that God is with you and He loves you very much.

Dear Father

Please be with Sweet right now and wrap Your arms of love around her please help her feel at peace and feel Your presence with her. I ask that You send angels to guard and protect her and to banish the evil that may be around her to discourage her and keep her feeling so low. Please Father give her hope and help her to learn to lean on You to put her hope and trust in you and build her faith in you so that she will always be aware of Your presence in her life. She is not alone Father and help her to realize that. You hurt when she hurts as You are so attached to us just let her continue to get close to You I pray in Jesus name Amen.

Sweet please get with some friends if you can and if you have a church that you go to go and speak to your Pastor. If not then continue to pray to God and read the Bible as it is a way that He can speak to you. Psalms are nice to read as David felt sad and lonely at times but would write and sing Psalms to God and they are comforting. You can personal message me anytime and I would love to chat with you. You are not alone o.k.? Darlene/JesusLives

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus let this be gone in Jesus name, let your Holy Spirit descend upon sweet_ and bring the changes in life, for your glory and the redemption of this soul, Amen

Mar 14, 2014
Father, we thank you for this dear sister. We thank you for your promises. Lord, I am sure there are many who have read this, and have said a prayer. I thank you for the power of prayer. I ask Lord that you would draw near to her, and give her peace.

M

mikeuk

Oh sweet, I really feel for you. Wish I could be there to help. I have prayed for you.

S

Sirk

A journey always begins with one step. Begin walking toward people who will be good input into your life. Do something vigorous once a day. Your good brain chemicals need a jump start

S

sveinen

easy on caffeine :) drink water, walk in fresh air! :)
remember your breathing!
can you say Jesus Christ all the time, please? i think you're called to :p :) i sorta saw recommendation for you to move up. green woods, jungle hill? fresh air, yeah! :) or just work spiritual wonders by uttering Christ Jesus all the way :p
really :)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Oh sweet girl... Know that God knew you long before you were even born, thought about you and planned for you. He has always thought of you as valuable and has had a purpose in mind for you.

You are still very young, but I sense in you a deep hunger for more of God. I pray that your soul will be quieted and able to breathe in more of Jesus. Jesus Lives gave you some good words to follow. And others here have told you that you are not alone, but are being prayed for.

You will see the Holy Spirit soon working within you to comfort, heal and restore.

V

VioletReigns

I do wish all my trouble end.My nervousness is killing me.If I have to live like this all my life.I'd wish I have never born.Nobody understands,nobody helps,I am not strong enough..At night when I couldn't sleep,I prayed and prayed that God the Father help me.I thought He loves me.But His answer is silence.I don't understand.

Sister Sweet, I understand. I know exactly what you are experiencing because I went through this many years ago when I was about your age. I will bet you had an extremely horrid childhood and were treated very harshly.

I don't experience any of those things today. In fact, I have so much joy and peace and liberty in Jesus Christ, that past filled with anxiety is now just a fading memory. God is glorious and mighty to save and deliver us from ALL infirmities!! Even so, I will pray for you.

Father God, You said if we say to this mountain, "Be removed and cast into the sea!" we will have what we ask. I pray this spirit of depression and anxiety be removed from our Sister Sweet in the mighty miracle-working name of Jesus Christ our Lord! Thank You for Your faithfulness... thank You for Your love and concern for us... thank You for Jesus Christ who delivers us from the hand of the enemy. Hallelujah! \:D/

Last edited:

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
I am sad and tired. Nervousness tortures me each day in workplace and insomnia tortures me at night. I feel desperate; I weep and am not happy. If anyone reads this, please pray for me. If God doesn't help me, I can't see any hope of living.

"God does not make junk." You may feel miserable, thus, equating your life as being miserable. WRONG!
You are valuable to God and He cares for you. No one knows your situation like God. No one will fight for you like Him.
Still, God works in ways we do not always see. And for this reason, you must not let your unmet requests mean that God is not working in your life. He is, trust His word, the Bible. God is still at work in your life.

You do a great job of sharing your desperation and sharing your need for prayer. Thanks for sharing the need.
I knew a girl who could not sleep for weeks, so I am sorry if it is that bad or worse. Even if you wrestle with better sleep than that girl, it is hard for you; I am also sorry for that.

You shared that you feel depressed. Depression impacts different people in different ways, none of those ways is, um, fun.
Jesus may not have been depressed, but he knew stress. He was distressed as he accepted going to the cross. He did not desire to suffer, but he did accept the suffering-- in accordance with the Father's will. He was so overwhelmed one night, though, that he prayed while ALL of the disciples slept (when they were supposed to have stayed awake). He said, in my words, "I don't want this experience, but I accept it for Your Glory." Likewise, it is fine for you and everyone to pray so honest a prayer.

I pray this in accordance with the original poster's feeling of sorrow and the submission of Christ (to show solidarity, not to act as a priest or anything): "I hate this, God! I hate the feelings and the experiences I've experienced. I wish I did not have to be here, in this situation. I wish a lot of things were different. Right now, I feel like EVERYTHING should be different... BUT, I am trusting You, I will love you, follow you, and worship you. And I pray that you get the glory through my life, in the best moments and the worst. In Jesus' name, thanks for your grace, mercy and love. Show me how to live this moment, this day. amen."

You see? You do not need to worry about life, as Matthew 6:25 says. You do not need to worry about it.
Sure, the feelings feel real, are real, to you. And that must stink, especially when the feelings are "yuck feelings."
But God cares for you. This is a core conviction of mine, because Scripture and experience say this. It does not promise full recovery, your timing, or that you will not have to go to the doctor. It promises that He will be your guide. It promises that He loves you. And it promises that the best you can do is trust and obey him, in Christ Jesus.

praying for you,

IDEA