Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 18, 2015
Hi

My twin brother passed away last december, he said he asked the Lord to save him before but i didnt see any change in his life until maybe before he died. There was just something about him I could not put my finger on it he looked well and a bit more a t peace.

Anyway i wish i could just die and go to heaven and see him. Im not sucidal just fed up of this world.

I miss my bro and want to see him again.

Im also kinda feeling sick this evening and tired. My head feels a bit woozy.

Please pray for me that I will not be sick after today because i need to work to pay the bills.

I have been getting out evangelizing more lately on the streets and perhaps the enemy is attacking.

Please pray for my energy levels to increase, that I wont get sick. I also have an issue with my nose its dried out from air conditioning at work.

Please just lift me up in prayer and for Gods protection. Also for my family, son and nephews to be saved.

Thank you all in Jesus Name Amen.

BMM

Jul 28, 2017
  1. Dear Brother,
  2. Do not worry. Praise God for the situation you are in and take it to the Lord in prayer. I pray that God will provide you the peace which passeth all understanding in your current situation. For the Bible says we are supposed to give thanks in everything for God is in control.
  3. The below song which you may know will help you. Try hearing it in a calm silent atmosphere
  4. What a friend we have in Jesus,
    All our sins and griefs to bear!
    What a privilege to carry
    Everything to God in prayer!
    Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
    Oh, what needless pain we bear,
    All because we do not carry
    Everything to God in prayer!
  5. Have we trials and temptations?
    Is there trouble anywhere?
    We should never be discouraged—
    Take it to the Lord in prayer.
    Can we find a friend so faithful,
    Who will all our sorrows share?
    Jesus knows our every weakness;
  6. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
    Cumbered with a load of care?
    Precious Savior, still our refuge—
    Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
    Take it to the Lord in prayer!
    In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
    Thou wilt find a solace there.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lifting you up in prayer. There are loved ones that I want to see again. too. I'm sure that your brother will be waiting for you in heaven. Prayer said for your family as well. I get fed up occasionally too but then I'm reminded in scripture to keep fighting the good fight. In these troubled times it's best to keep your eye on the prize. God's blessings to you.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for you and your family. God Bless you

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless this prayer request and johnthree, yes Lord, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Father God I pray for johnthree, bless and help him. Let him be surrounded by your love. Bless his work my Lord, to bring many to thy kingdom. Bless him in all that he does. Amen

Nov 18, 2015
Thank you every one for your prayers, i appreciate it. God bless you all in Jesus name Amen.

Nov 18, 2015
I sure hope so its sooo hard and painful not being able to see a loved one again.

T

ToniB

Hi John, You are still here because GOD has work for you to do down here. So trust in Him to know what is best for you. You are heal in JESUS name and get more money, so if you get sick again you will have money to cover.