Please pray for me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
I know that I am fairly new here, and usually I keep things around to myself. But if you could, please pray for me. I feel I really need the prayers. I can literally feel my heart trying to break on me, and I could really use a prayer or two.

T

Tinuviel

Newness doesn't ban you from the Prayer forum :). I'll definitely be praying for you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have prayed for God to give you a special touch to calm your anxiety.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi Michael...This is what Jesus is saying to you right now...Open your bible and read this verse, it brings great comfort :)...

Matthew 11:28-30 [FONT=&quot]28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”...Give Him all of you, and He will carry you, its a promise from Him to you...xox...[/FONT]

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, friend! It sounds like you have a lot in your heart. Would you like to share what’s happening with you? Please know that we all care about you and are here to support you. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His perfect love, comfort, and peace. Remember that “the Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18). He will never fail you or forsake you. Stay strong in Him. Blessings!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless MichaelOwen in this matter, Lord bless his heart and let you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

IbeChristian

Nov 11, 2017
Prayers going up for you MichaelOwen. I find that at my lowest point, I recite The Lord's Prayer and it calms me as I repeat it. I hate to read that your heart feels broken. Been there.....I will be praying for your healing on the inside. Seek scriptures to help soothe the hurt.

Grab your bible and here are a few: John 14:27, 2 Corinthians 4:8-9, John 14:1, Galathians 6:9

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
In the Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST I command every wrong thoughts to leave you.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Breaking from pain, or someone hurt you, "Jesus came to heal the broken hearted,"
Lord heal him of all the past pains, and scars, be the physician, speak peace, and rest, and restoration, in Jesus name. Your loved by the one who knows you best. Abba father, Fathe knows best. All the time. He is near to the broken hearted.