Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Please pray for me , I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal me ,in Jesus name ,.you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, heal and bless Vio, let Vio's prayer be answered. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for vio. Provide healing to and bless his life. Let him be healed in thy name. Amen

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Lord Jesus we pray for vio. we pray that it would be your will to heal and bless him. We believe in miracles and we believe you can use doctors to save and heal people. GOD we ask you to hold vio in the palm of your hand and give him peace and comfort. heal him from this sickness. we pray for his family to be strong and to grow closer in their relationship with you. Amen

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please heal Viorel of whatever is afflicting him. In Jesus' name, amen.

K

kittycat7

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.
Psalm 112:5

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please pray for me , I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal me ,in Jesus name ,.you.
I have said another prayer or you for Jesus to give you a special healing and restorative touch.

Jul 27, 2018
Thank you Lord that You bore all of Vio sickness and carried away all their sorrows. Thank You that by Your stripes they are healed,
totally. Nothing missing nothing broken in Jesus name i declare your word amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, fill you with His strength and comfort as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you!