Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Please pray for me I am very ill, please pray God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name, thank you, Viorel

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will continue to pray for God to restore your health and intend to say a special prayer for you in the morning before I go to work.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that you are very sick. I’m praying for God’s healing and strength upon you. May you sense His hand of grace and comfort as you look to Him, Vio.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, please take away Vio's illness, and bless with a good health. Lord let your healing, peace and strength be upon Vio, in Jesus name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Amen. Isaiah 53:5

IanC

Jan 31, 2020
Please pray for me I am very ill, please pray God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name, thank you, Viorel
Viorel, I prayed for you, asking God to heal you and make you whole again according to His perfect will. Please let us know how you're doing, whenever you can.

Feb 9, 2020
vio Gods word is my final authority so be thankful that by his stripes u are healed, receive your healing now in Jesus name amen