Please pray for my co-worker, June.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 12, 2021
I just found out that she was diagnosed with cancer. She cared for her residents while she limped in pain with bad knees and sciatica for years and was waiting to retire, now this.

I am also asking for verses from our Lord's Word to send her to minister to her as I fear for her salvation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The thought of your co-worker suffering and now a cancer diagnosis saddens me. I will absolutely say a prayer for her for God to address the cancer and alleviate her pain. I have sad a prayer of salvation for her also. It is God's will and desire that none shall perish but all have eternal life, God will answer any prayer that is aligned with His will and desire. He has heard this prayer of salvation even before He said "Let there be light". Rest assured that Jesus has not lost a single one that the Father has given to Him and that includes your co-worker.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Annemarie co-worker June, please touch and heal her from cancer, Lord please heal and bless her with good health. Lord we also pray for June, Lord let this soul be saved. Lord bless this prayer request and you be glorified, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Mar 12, 2021
The thought of your co-worker suffering and now a cancer diagnosis saddens me. I will absolutely say a prayer for her for God to address the cancer and alleviate her pain. I have sad a prayer of salvation for her also. It is God's will and desire that none shall perish but all have eternal life, God will answer any prayer that is aligned with His will and desire. He has heard this prayer of salvation even before He said "Let there be light". Rest assured that Jesus has not lost a single one that the Father has given to Him and that includes your co-worker.
Thank you. From your mouth to the ears of the Almighty. Father in Heaven, please save June. Thank you, tourist.

Mar 12, 2021
Lord we pray for Annemarie co-worker June, please touch and heal her from cancer, Lord please heal and bless her with good health. Lord we also pray for June, Lord let this soul be saved. Lord bless this prayer request and you be glorified, in Jesus precious name, Amen!
Oh thank you levi! In the name of Jesus! Amen!