Please pray for my eyes for tonight to not feel so dry and burning

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
I haven't had good sleep all week due to business mostly and stuff on my mind but, normally, if/when I don't sleep well, it affects my eyes more and today, they are bothering me a lot. Burning/stinging and just DRY. I'm going out in about an hour and going out for the night and we should have an awesome time! I'm really looking forward to this but, what would help me out tremendously is if my eyes didn't burn me and didn't feel so dry. It's irritating to me. I just wish my eyes would get better.

I would just appreciate some prayers for my eyes tonight as well as safe travels.
 
Lord, please help this woman's eyes. Keep her safe in her travels tonight. In Jesus name.
 
I have said a prayer for moisture for your eyes so that they don't burn. I've also have prayed for God to let you have rest.
 
I haven't had good sleep all week due to business mostly and stuff on my mind but, normally, if/when I don't sleep well, it affects my eyes more and today, they are bothering me a lot. Burning/stinging and just DRY. I'm going out in about an hour and going out for the night and we should have an awesome time! I'm really looking forward to this but, what would help me out tremendously is if my eyes didn't burn me and didn't feel so dry. It's irritating to me. I just wish my eyes would get better.

I would just appreciate some prayers for my eyes tonight as well as safe travels.



ManiaStar,


You answered your own prayer already. U said you are lacking sleep. It a common thing for the eyes to hurt because your brain is trying to tell you to sleep instead of hitting the town. The brain can only take so many hours lacking in sleep, then the body retaliates. Which is more important? When you think about it, God will not do for us things that He has placed in our power to do for ourselves.
 
Praying for healing of your eye irritation ManiaStar!
God bless you!
Get well :)