please pray for my mom Glora in so much pain and cancer eating her alive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Praying with you for your mom, bioforge.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Praying as well @Bioforge. Very sorry to hear this about your mom :( If you don't mind me asking, is she a believer?

Thanks!

~Deut

Bioforge

Jul 9, 2019
my Mom has been a believer since a very young age she s now 80

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Thank you brother, that it wonderful news PTL :)

I will continue to pray for her (please update us if/when you can).

God bless you and your mom!

~Deut

Isaiah 41
10 ‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,

Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Sep 29, 2018
Please pray for my Mom Gloiria in much pain cancer
I'm so sorry. It must be awful to see your Mom in pain and you can't help her. Is she being given pain medicines?
I will ask God to show her mercy right now in her suffering, that He will relieve her of the pain.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Lord please remove the pain that Gloria is in and replace it with peace. You have power over our bodies you demonstrated that many times in your earthly ministry and you have changed not. We ask this in the name of Jesus Amen.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
praying commenced.. my mom has cancer too, this her third time beating it, let God's holy hands of healing countuine to heal

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. My mom died about 9 years ago and I still remember how incredibly difficult it was for me. My deepest sympathies to you brother.

Praying for you!

~Deut

Bioforge

Jul 9, 2019
Lord please remove the pain that Gloria is in and replace it with peace. You have power over our bodies you demonstrated that many times in your earthly ministry and you have changed not. We ask this in the name of Jesus Amen.
thanks Ruby God Bless You but Mom died

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thank u she just Died and I did a lil too with her gone
I am so sorry to hear that. I can quite feel for you, and can only ask the Lord Himself comfort you and yours. We do know there is a time for everything.. but even knowing that, does not make the loss less hard and painful. Allow yourself to grieve. It may take a while to accept it, but do allow God, and others help bear the burden.

Will be lifting you in prayers still.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
thanks Ruby God Bless You but Mom died
Sorry to hear that Bioforge.
I pray that the Lord will give you his peace to get through this difficult time. That he raises you above the grief and sorrow and helps you to get closer and closer to him.