Please pray for my moms eyes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
My mom had to see an eye doctor today, apparently she was told that she has developed glaucoma, and her doctor told her that she will need to have the lense of her eyes removed, and have implants placed in them.

She says that the doctor said that the surgery will be inevitable.

She is afraid about it, and it scares me too. Please pray that the Lord be willing to heal her eyes, so that she does not have to have this surgery.

Thnk you for your time

A

AuntieAnt

I’m praying with you for your mother, in Jesus’ name.

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
My mom had to see an eye doctor today, apparently she was told that she has developed glaucoma, and her doctor told her that she will need to have the lense of her eyes removed, and have implants placed in them.

She says that the doctor said that the surgery will be inevitable.

She is afraid about it, and it scares me too. Please pray that the Lord be willing to heal her eyes, so that she does not have to have this surgery.

Thnk you for your time
Precious Lord, perform a healing miracle on her eyes. I pray that she does not have to go through this surgery. Let your will be done and make it well with her soul. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

S

Sherril

Hello dear one, I am 62 years old...I had eye surgery over 2 years ago, I was almost totally blind in my right eye and my left eye was not good....I was concerned also...I waited and put if off, then it got worse....well on a scale of 1-4 four being blind or glaucoma the doc said I was passed 4 on the scale.....he did the cataract surgery on both eyes...wow its amazing...I told the doctor God used him to heal my eyes...even at the time he did my right eye I was looking up at the ceiling and I cried out after he removed the cataract I CAN SEE>>>I CAN SEE>>>>just like in the bible when Jesus healed the blind....the surgery was easy about 10 mins and no discomfort.....I am so glad I had it done praise the Lord.
...he put a new lenses in to see far away so I can drive its awesome I can see peoples face now good yippy...but for close up reading I have readers from Wal-Mart for about $7.00.....Praise God for He is good. love in Christ Sherril....ps....I prayed for God to heal my eyes and I told Him I knew He was able for an instant healing direct by His hand, yet God used the doctor as His tool and instrument for my healing to come forth.....hugs loves to you and you mom....

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Yeraza_Bat's mom, please heal her eyes and solve the eye problsms. Lord give her understanding , peace to undergo treatment. Bless her treatment and let you bless her in this treatment, we agree with this prayer, please heal her eyes and bless her. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just spoke health and healing over her in Jesus Name, and that this spirit of infirmity leave her body, never to return, to the glory and praise of Jesus forevermore, in Jesus Name.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Please let us know how He heals her, sometimes it is immediate, sometimes it is a process, but we know G-d always keeps His promises.
Too often if we don't see immediate, miraculous healing we stop when we need to continue in prayer for the result we want.
bless you in Jesus Name

M

Miri

My aunt had cataract surgery in both eyes, she can see better than me
now. The actual surgery takes less than 30 mins. Things are a bit
sore for a few days but you can see better instantly.

Lord we pray about this issue that if there is a better way Lord, you
will bring this about. If surgery is a way of healing then i pray it
will be done quickly and free from any complications.

Lord bring your peace into this situation.