Please pray for my situation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 21, 2022
My dad has been in the hospital a couple weeks he is 80 years old and had brain surgery and waiting to get into a rehab place. My mother isn't doing well she is in a wheel chair and cant do much for herself. I am going through a separation because my husband just walked out and left me with two children. Every prayer would be much appreciated Take Care and God Bless

Apr 11, 2022
My dad has been in the hospital a couple weeks he is 80 years old and had brain surgery and waiting to get into a rehab place. My mother isn't doing well she is in a wheel chair and cant do much for herself. I am going through a separation because my husband just walked out and left me with two children. Every prayer would be much appreciated Take Care and God Bless
When it rains it pours. Praying for you!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
fograysprayerkneeling - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg
"I pray you find strength and courage in the Lord and to
find comfort and understanding of things that are in disarray,
and to find a peace and harmony that shall sustain you in troubling times."
I pray of this to be."
"Amen"

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless, Dixie28777 and this prayer request, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Tee5153

May 4, 2022
We pray for him to get better in Jesus Christ's Name....Amen