Please pray for my son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2019
Hello prayer friends. Please pray with me in a prayer of agreement. I want to pray for my son. He feels God, I know. It that’s not what comes out of his mouth. He is lost, I think. Trying to be tough. Deep inside is a hurt little boy with a lifetime of pain. He is loud and blustery. But he is kind, loyal and loving. He knows what is right. just doesn’t know how to “be” right. Please God take his hand. Please God, stay beside him. It’s the broken ones who need you. It’s the damaged ones who really do want you the most. I would give him my last breath Lord. Please show him the Way.

Thank you friends.

May 29, 2019
hello again friends. I need someone to hold me as I stand. I’m feeling weak and tired and I know that Satan looks for that. Help me to force him back. Help me please, to be strong and to really really use my faith as a shield. I love you Lord. I thank you Lord. I hope that I am worthy of you working through me. Please let me be all that you need. Please care for my son Lord. Please help him to be all I know he is. Help him make anger dissolve. in His name and as His child, I pray. Thank you Lord.

Feb 9, 2020
Father i pray in support of this brothers request for help for his son, through Jesus Christ i pray, amen.

May 29, 2019
Thank you. Matthew 18:19-20. His promise. I appreciate your faith support

IanC

Jan 31, 2020
Hello prayer friends. Please pray with me in a prayer of agreement. I want to pray for my son. He feels God, I know. It that’s not what comes out of his mouth. He is lost, I think. Trying to be tough. Deep inside is a hurt little boy with a lifetime of pain. He is loud and blustery. But he is kind, loyal and loving. He knows what is right. just doesn’t know how to “be” right. Please God take his hand. Please God, stay beside him. It’s the broken ones who need you. It’s the damaged ones who really do want you the most. I would give him my last breath Lord. Please show him the Way.

Thank you friends.
Hello Awarrington,
I'll pray for your son, that God will draw him closer to Himself, and heal every hurt in his life according to His perfect will.

May 29, 2019
Here again. Right now things are looking pretty bleak. Please pray for the two young souls that with my son. Whatever the adult issues, please help me pray for patience and tolerance. Safety and love. I will never ever stop praying. I will hold fast to my faith That God will care for my family. Please remember me and my family in your prayers. Thank you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Like member cmvet I found this verse that may be of some comfort to you. My daughter was a little rebellious in her teen years but she definitely turned out OK, loves the Lord with all of her heart and has taught her child this as well. I will pray that this is true for your son as well. Believe me, speaking as a parent myself, you are not alone in this type of situation. Eventually, you have to let go and let God.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

May 29, 2019
Let go and let God. Good advice. I have always prayed that He use me, I guess I’m scared of not being ready for Him. Thank you friend

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, friend. There is no love quite like that of a parent for a child. That is why the Scripture so often pictures God’s compassion for us in these terms: “As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him” (Psalm 103:13). This same care and concern were evident in what you wrote. I’m standing with you in prayer, asking God to surround your son with His love and draw him closer to Himself. May He be his source of strength and guidance as you trust in Him. Be assured that the Lord is even more concerned than we are and is able to work mightily in the lives of our children in answer to earnest prayer. Grace and peace to you and your family.

May 29, 2019
I’m speechless. That someone would care so much for me and my family. You are an angel, truly. I will read your messages over and over. There’s true strength in your words. Thank you