Please Pray for My Student

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I just found out via facebook that one of my students was in a bad accident yesterday and is in critical condition. He has had brain trauma, please pray for his full recovery. He is only 12 years old and was in a go cart accident, I think. Thanks in advance.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Father God, we ask for life for this young man who's had this accident and trauma to his body. Resurrection life in Jesus name, we ask that he make a full recovery without damage..

And we ask for faith to surround him now, that hope rises in the parents and family, that You do a quick work in his life to Your glory, Lord...in Jesus name..

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Father God, we ask for life for this young man who's had this accident and trauma to his body. Resurrection life in Jesus name, we ask that he make a full recovery without damage..

And we ask for faith to surround him now, that hope rises in the parents and family, that You do a quick work in his life to Your glory, Lord...in Jesus name..
Thanks very much.

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for your student, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hands and surround him with His comfort and peace. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself his healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. Please do keep updating. God bless you!

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for your student, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hands and surround him with His comfort and peace. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself his healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. Please do keep updating. God bless you!
Thanks very much.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

He is doing better, praise God! Please continue to pray for him and for the little boy who was driving the ATV. He is feeling guilt, now.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That's horrible. I have said a prayer for the young man for God to heal whatever is broken. Such a young age too. Heartbreaking.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

That's horrible. I have said a prayer for the young man for God to heal whatever is broken. Such a young age too. Heartbreaking.
Thanks, he has had traumatic brain injury. He fell off a trailer attached to his buddy’s ATV Saturday. They did not give him long to live, but he has responded to his mother’s voice and the swelling has gone down on his brain. Please pray for the little boy who was driving the ATV. He is feeling guilty. I tried to talk to him yesterday, but I never know if I bungle things or make them better when I wade into things.

Feb 14, 2018
Praying for both these sweet young boys and full recovery for your student. May the Lord put his healing hand on him. PTL the swelling went down. Lord, bless these children. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I think this is the same accident that others on my facebook are praying for. The report of progress is the same.

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your healing power! More life poured out Lord, all through...raise him up whole!

And for the driver child...release him from guilt and anxiety Lord. Things happen just because we live in this corrupt world. In Jesus name.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please heal this 12 yr student and restore the good health. Bless the medical treatment, remove pain and heal the whole body. Lord let this student be well and speak your glory soon. Lord have mercy upon this boy and heal him completely. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Please continue to pray for my student. A miracle has happened. The doctors had only given him 2 hours to live and talked to his mother about organ donation. Before he was pulled off life support, he started moving on his own and responding to his mother’s voice. He is still in the hospital, but he is out of the coma, with no memory loss, despite having 2 brain surgeries and being brain dead at one point. Today, he made four baskets from a sitting position in the hospital gym. Please continue to pray for him and the sweet boy who was driving the ATV that day.

Thanks in Advance

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

He is walking now and cracking jokes. It is a miracle. Please keep praying for him.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, thank you for saving this boy, for giving him back to his family and healing him. In Jesus' name, amen.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, I pray for complete healing for this boy. Thank You! We praise You for the miracles You have done. We also pray that he would know it was You who did this for him. In Christ's Name, Amen.