Please pray ofr M1chaeL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 7, 2020
He is a user of the teen forum and he is clearly going through some horrible things concerning is mental state. I request that you pray for him.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He is a user of the teen forum and he is clearly going through some horrible things concerning is mental state. I request that you pray for him.
I will do so. I appreciate your concern for this member. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Unfortunately it seems his biggest problem is not taking action beyond posting here. He's been making these posts since May of last year. I encouraged him to seek professional help and I don't recall him (perhaps I'm wrong) ever stating he has sought any.
I've known people that complain constantly yet refuse to take action and it ended up being draining and that all my help went nowhere. Hence why I stopped answering him in this case. It seemed more like a perpetual cycle with no end.
I hope he does get some help and get better. He seems like a nice and intelligent guy, but until he takes action he'll just continue spinning in circles.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer request for Michael and bless him. Give him a good mental health and let the horrible things in his life pass away soon. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Mar 7, 2020
Unfortunately it seems his biggest problem is not taking action beyond posting here. He's been making these posts since May of last year. I encouraged him to seek professional help and I don't recall him (perhaps I'm wrong) ever stating he has sought any.
I've known people that complain constantly yet refuse to take action and it ended up being draining and that all my help went nowhere. Hence why I stopped answering him in this case. It seemed more like a perpetual cycle with no end.
I hope he does get some help and get better. He seems like a nice and intelligent guy, but until he takes action he'll just continue spinning in circles.
I think you're right. I just hope he will seek help. That is why I pray for him. I hope his downward spiral ends.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Dear Heavenly Father,

You know M1chael. You know exactly where M1chael is and what M1chael needs. Father, save M1chael. Send Your Word and Your Spirit, give him clarity and understanding to make right choices that are pleasing in Your sight. Help him to set his love on You, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. :love:(y)

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about the struggles Michael is facing. I’m standing with you, asking God to surround him with His protection and constant care. May He bring healing and give him wisdom as you look to Him. I’m praying for you and your loved ones, as well. Grace and peace to you.