Please pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Hello , I’m going through something rather profound in my life at the moment , fear sorrow and everything I’ve ever said or done wrong has flooded my mind and heart .

I love Gods word and know it is my safety and hope , my life really. Recently I have been learning a lot and it has been illuminating many things one of which is absolutely near debilitating currently

I believe the fear of the lord has come upon me I don’t know why but to show me my sins from the time I’ve been born , I am really struggling right now spiritually and feel I’m in a battle inside my mind .

it is really crushing my soul currently I have never asked for public prayer from strangers , but I know I have some brothers and sisters here Who may have experienced something like this before , if you have read this and the lord moves you to do so , please ask the lord to give me ears to hear what he’s saying to me

Thank you and God bless

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Having been shown your sins it is now time for you to let that go as God has forgiven you. Regarding strangers, it states in Hebrews that you may be entertaining angels unawares. I am moved to pray for you for God to comfort you and to lift the burden that you are carrying. Just remember, the Lord's yoke is easy and His burden light. God bless you.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you for those words I truly needed and appreciate the input brother

entertaining angels I’m not sure what you mean I know the verse but am not sure how it would apply because I’ve never quite understood that verse

over the past two years I have lost my life in scripture I’ve always been a believer but I never really
Knew anything about what it says in the Bible. I’ve been praying a lot for understanding and spent basically thousands of hours i don’t understand why but I became consumed by learning what’s there

I believe that it is centered from this but I don’t understand what’s happening no
Matter where I go or how hard I try to get my mind right and away from this terrible fear and just honestly in Christ utter anguish in my heart

And memories of things I did but repented from long ago even as far back as I remember things I had long forgotten all the sudden just started hammering me in bed , at work , driving , I can’t remember to eat , can’t sleep much it’s the most agonizing experience of My life because it’s at my very core

It’s almost like there’s an accuser hovering over me please brother pray hard I am truly in a fight and it’s something I’ve never dealt with and can’t figure out

I keep reading the word about repentance and forgiveness it’s like there’s test or something I’m missing

I’m sorry to ramble , this whatever it is is terrible and unceasing

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Having been shown your sins it is now time for you to let that go as God has forgiven you. Regarding strangers, it states in Hebrews that you may be entertaining angels unawares. I am moved to pray for you for God to comfort you and to lift the burden that you are carrying. Just remember, the Lord's yoke is easy and His burden light. God bless you.
I just understood what you meant about entertaining angels and what I had said I appreciate that also

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
it is really crushing my soul currently I have never asked for public prayer from strangers , but I know I have some brothers and sisters here Who may have experienced something like this before , if you have read this and the lord moves you to do so , please ask the lord to give me ears to hear what he’s saying to me

Thank you and God bless
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. (1 Peter 4:13) Part of what He is communicating is how great His love for you is, that He lifted you up as one of His own, chosen before the foundation of the world to share in His glorious promises as a child of the great King of Kings, a rightful heir based on faith in Him and the plan He set forth from eternity past, despite those things you see so clearly now that show you how unworthy you truly are to be so loved and forgiven. I have experienced such crushing and humbling reminders, which magnify His greatness and how worthy He is of my love, praise, and worship.

Ephesians 1:3 + Philippians 2:13

From Ephesians 1:4-6

Ephesians 1:4-6

Ephesians 1:13-14

Ephesians 1:17-19

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

As many as received him, to them gave he power to become
the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

And we know that for those who love God all things work together
for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that
we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name
out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

Romans 8:15-16
Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God forever and ever! Amen.

:)

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. (1 Peter 4:13) Part of what He is communicating is how great His love for you is, that He lifted you up as one of His own, chosen before the foundation of the world to share in His glorious promises as a child of the great King of Kings, a rightful heir based on faith in Him and the plan He set forth from eternity past, despite those things you see so clearly now that show you how unworthy you truly are to be so loved and forgiven. I have experienced such crushing and humbling reminders, which magnify His greatness and how worthy He is of my love, praise, and worship.

Ephesians 1:3 + Philippians 2:13

From Ephesians 1:4-6

Ephesians 1:4-6

Ephesians 1:13-14

Ephesians 1:17-19

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

As many as received him, to them gave he power to become
the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

And we know that for those who love God all things work together
for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that
we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name
out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

Romans 8:15-16
Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God forever and ever! Amen.

:)
wow that one was edifying and was like Goldilocks third bowl of stew “just right “

“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that
we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

That’s definately
Me right now can’t thank you enough formatting the time

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello , I’m going through something rather profound in my life at the moment , fear sorrow and everything I’ve ever said or done wrong has flooded my mind and heart .

I love Gods word and know it is my safety and hope , my life really. Recently I have been learning a lot and it has been illuminating many things one of which is absolutely near debilitating currently

I believe the fear of the lord has come upon me I don’t know why but to show me my sins from the time I’ve been born , I am really struggling right now spiritually and feel I’m in a battle inside my mind .

Thank you and God bless
It's good to know the healthy fear of the Lord, which is reverent respect, not a fear that keeps you away. If you are being convicted of sin, the answer is simple. You are already forgiven - Ephesians 1:7. I know when i got born again, two things stood out. The first was that I had found what I was searching for, even though I did not know that I was looking. The second was that a great load of guilt lifted off me. I had never been at ease in my conscience, so again it was an entirely new experience.

If you are feeling condemned, then it is not God. He looks at the record of your life and it is blank. There is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. When I was very young, my dad took me to a pub with him. My mother was in hospital. He ran up a bill which was recorded in chalk on a slate. At the end of the night, he paid up and the barman wiped the slate clean. Lord Jesus has wiped your slate clean by paying for your sins with His own precious blood. Don't let Satan rob you. If God forgets our sins (Isaiah 43:25) then we have no right to drag them up again. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. It is God who justifies us (Romans 8:33)

Christians usually go through a similar experience. It can shake us up, but it is also an opportunity to declare God's word and stick the sword of the Spirit, God's word, into the devil. He cannot stand it and he will flee. You will come out stronger and more confident in God's word than ever. Satan is a liar, thief and murderer. He wants to destroy Christians' faith. God intends that it will backfire and make the believer stronger. And that will happen, if you stand on the truth.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
It's good to know the healthy fear of the Lord, which is reverent respect, not a fear that keeps you away. If you are being convicted of sin, the answer is simple. You are already forgiven - Ephesians 1:7. I know when i got born again, two things stood out. The first was that I had found what I was searching for, even though I did not know that I was looking. The second was that a great load of guilt lifted off me. I had never been at ease in my conscience, so again it was an entirely new experience.

If you are feeling condemned, then it is not God. He looks at the record of your life and it is blank. There is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. When I was very young, my dad took me to a pub with him. My mother was in hospital. He ran up a bill which was recorded in chalk on a slate. At the end of the night, he paid up and the barman wiped the slate clean. Lord Jesus has wiped your slate clean by paying for your sins with His own precious blood. Don't let Satan rob you. If God forgets our sins (Isaiah 43:25) then we have no right to drag them up again. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. It is God who justifies us (Romans 8:33)

Christians usually go through a similar experience. It can shake us up, but it is also an opportunity to declare God's word and stick the sword of the Spirit, God's word, into the devil. He cannot stand it and he will flee. You will come out stronger and more confident in God's word than ever. Satan is a liar, thief and murderer. He wants to destroy Christians' faith. God intends that it will backfire and make the believer stronger. And that will happen, if you stand on the truth.
loved it and thank you for taking the time brother it’s really needed and reading and contemplating some of the things some of you have taken time to share is really helping lift me up along with the prayer.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
wow that one was edifying and was like Goldilocks third bowl of stew “just right “

“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that
we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

That’s definitely
Me right now can’t thank you enough formatting the time
You are welcome :) Thank you, also, for the inspiration for this panel (designed after I read your response :D)

Hebrews 4:15-16

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
You are welcome :) Thank you, also, for the inspiration for this panel (designed after I read your response :D)

Hebrews 4:15-16
Wow I love that chapter and I hadn’t even thought of that verse that really helps a lot actually thanks Minch and I like that one a lot those are always very pretty in design and color I notice a lot of them you post and always enjoy your appreciated God bless you

fromMy heart , thank you for taking some time to respond I feel loved yet you guys in this thread took some time and it helps so I do appreciate all of you

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Thank you for those words I truly needed and appreciate the input brother

entertaining angels I’m not sure what you mean I know the verse but am not sure how it would apply because I’ve never quite understood that verse

over the past two years I have lost my life in scripture I’ve always been a believer but I never really
Knew anything about what it says in the Bible. I’ve been praying a lot for understanding and spent basically thousands of hours i don’t understand why but I became consumed by learning what’s there

I believe that it is centered from this but I don’t understand what’s happening no
Matter where I go or how hard I try to get my mind right and away from this terrible fear and just honestly in Christ utter anguish in my heart

And memories of things I did but repented from long ago even as far back as I remember things I had long forgotten all the sudden just started hammering me in bed , at work , driving , I can’t remember to eat , can’t sleep much it’s the most agonizing experience of My life because it’s at my very core

It’s almost like there’s an accuser hovering over me please brother pray hard I am truly in a fight and it’s something I’ve never dealt with and can’t figure out

I keep reading the word about repentance and forgiveness it’s like there’s test or something I’m missing

I’m sorry to ramble , this whatever it is is terrible and unceasing
I know exactly what it is brother, and dont worry its not your fault, i will pray for you. it will be a battle for you to keep your sanity, one thing you must do is quit smoking if you smoke. you have a demon wicked accuser trying to demoralise you and make you feel unloved by God, hes probaly been hiding in the shadows your whole life since you mentioned your getting memories of events that happened a long time ago. the demon will know your whole life. but not on Gods authority.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R6480c71cf137f403fbc70e4d66155be9 - Copy.jpg
"And, it is possible to be so overwhelmed by the Bible
and knowing there are mysteries not meant to understand,
the mind may become overly perplexed. And without spiritual
illumination, often a disturbing debacle occurs.
I pray a
'Spiritual Enlightenment' comes upon your life....and the 'sensation' you will know of...to be."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy - Copy.gif

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good morning PH :) I hope you are feeling better today... I heard of a man recently on the Christian chat radio station I listen to occasionally, who was said to have studied the book of Ephesians his whole adult life, and he is still at it. I am mentioning that because what came to me last night (as you may have noticed LOL) was largely from that book, and I was happy to be able to share with you some of my panels inspired by that book. Also wondering if you ever listen to teachers online? And wanting to let you know of kari55.com, which has teachings almost 24/7 (Saturday afternoon is the exception); a variety of teachers with programs of varying lengths, mostly 15 minutes or half an hour. They may also be on a radio station near you. I cannot recommend every teacher, though I found listening over a period of time to be quite helpful regardless. One of my favorites was Dr. John Neufeld from Back to the Bible Canada. (Oh! They are going through Ephesians now!) He has twice daily teachings and also there is their own website with many audio files. (The magenta fonts are links ;))

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I know exactly what it is brother, and dont worry its not your fault, i will pray for you. it will be a battle for you to keep your sanity, one thing you must do is quit smoking if you smoke. you have a demon wicked accuser trying to demoralise you and make you feel unloved by God, hes probaly been hiding in the shadows your whole life since you mentioned your getting memories of events that happened a long time ago. the demon will know your whole life. but not on Gods authority.
I’m pretty sure Gods teaching me something and changing me in a profound way. It’s not always sunshine and roses with the lord there’s also times he presses us to change and humbles us before him I’m starting to after last night and the prayer and other things look for what the lord is showing me I’m pretty sure it’s about repentance and the truth of sin

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Good morning PH :) I hope you are feeling better today... I heard of a man recently on the Christian chat radio station I listen to occasionally, who was said to have studied the book of Ephesians his whole adult life, and he is still at it. I am mentioning that because what came to me last night (as you may have noticed LOL) was largely from that book, and I was happy to be able to share with you some of my panels inspired by that book. Also wondering if you ever listen to teachers online? And wanting to let you know of kari55.com, which has teachings almost 24/7 (Saturday afternoon is the exception); a variety of teachers with programs of varying lengths, mostly 15 minutes or half an hour. They may also be on a radio station near you. I cannot recommend every teacher, though I found listening over a period of time to be quite helpful regardless. One of my favorites was Dr. John Neufeld from Back to the Bible Canada. (Oh! They are going through Ephesians now!) He has twice daily teachings and also there is their own website with many audio files. (The magenta fonts are links ;))
I am comforted a bit this day thank you for caring and sharing the inspirations with me , I will check out those links at some point and appreciate you reaching out sister. The care in your heart is evident and maybe that was something I was actually needing

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 230324
"And, it is possible to be so overwhelmed by the Bible
and knowing there are mysteries not meant to understand,
the mind may become overly perplexed. And without spiritual
illumination, often a disturbing debacle occurs.
I pray a
'Spiritual Enlightenment' comes upon your life....and the 'sensation' you will know of...to be."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

View attachment 230325
thanks brother it’s appreciated God bless you