Uh oh. Did I just waste my time and heartfelt energy?![]()
Wasted mine too apparently.
Uh oh. Did I just waste my time and heartfelt energy?![]()
Why are you doing this?
I wanted honest discussion, but instead I got nonsense. It's cool. My side is winning and will win. Good luck amongst the Greek/Roman gods.
i'm just drunk and wanted to see your world for a bit.
I wanted honest discussion, but instead I got nonsense. It's cool. My side is winning and will win. Good luck amongst the Greek/Roman gods.
yes - he believes the lie, and admits it. he doesn't want to know the truth, and YAHWEH has hardened his heart (maybe not forever; but that is up to YAHWEH).Uh oh. Did I just waste my time and heartfelt energy?![]()
it is me that has chosen the lie.
Sadly, you may never see it. And I think that is too bad, because I think you actually told the truth when you said you want to see it.Why do you post here? To reinforce faltering beliefs? i'm just drunk and wanted to see your world for a bit.
On his next exciting visit we willl surely be lured by his craftyness into a stimulating conversation with "mr going,going,gone"
As he cunningly prophesies over himself
Why do you post here? To reinforce faltering beliefs? i'm just drunk and wanted to see your world for a bit.
Ugh! Think how the devil enjoys one fool, to get a hundred Christians wasting their time! He isn't bothering me!
Ahhhh,the heavenly fragrance. So lovely. Thanks for adjusting this thread VRActually, I don't think it's sad at all. The LORD is wiser than any man. God said, "So shall My Word go forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Ne void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
MrGone played right into God's purposes. The Lord is on the Throne and reigns in Power and Control over the whole earth. MrGone heard the Word and that Word is alive and powerful, it's a two-edge sword that can cut through any strongholds of the heart and mind. That Word is Jesus and Jesus will have His way.
We pray Father for that individual who in foolish disbelief thought to wander in here and cause havoc. His own soul is in havoc Lord and we ask that he be delivered of darkness and his eyes see You. Thank You Lord for Your ways are higher than our ways, and Your thoughts higher than our thoughts. We praise You, Faithful Lord! \/