Please Support Me In Prayer For Healing.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bella37

I have been very unwell for a couple of weeks with various symptoms. I woke up this morning with my throat & sinuses all swollen & blocked I have vision problems & its hard to swallow. I have caught a Virus I think. I will need to see the GP Monday, but its Sunday now.
Can you please support me in Prayer for healing, as I have damaged hands, knees, & spine, from a fall down 12 cement stairs, which I had years ago. This fall which left me with Chronic pain, in the body parts that I just mentioned. The continual pain has made my life a misery daily, from all this pain.

Thank you, & GODS Love to all!

Bella XO :) <><<

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Reading your post made me sad. I will pray for God to alleviate your chronic pain. I will also remember you in my morning prayer before I go to work tomorrow morning. I'm also praying for God to deliver you from this virus which is making you miserable. God's love back to you.

J

JB2018

Father God, I pray that you will begin to heal Bella37's body right now. Lord, by your stripes you have healed us and I believe that you will touch her body. I pray for her to receive strength, in Jesus name. amen :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray , let you please heal and restore Bella37's good health. Yes Lord, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;HZuE4Burgqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZuE4Burgqg[/video]

Sep 19, 2017
Wow what a powerful song ! Thank you for sharing it !!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Wow what a powerful song ! Thank you for sharing it !!!
You are welcome, Lightfoot77! It is one of my faves :eek:
I felt moved to share it with Bella after hearing it this morning :)

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, Bella. I know how difficult it must be for you. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hands and surround you with His comfort, strength, and peace. Remember that He cares about every detail of your life and is able to provide the help you need at this time. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Sending hugs & prayers your way!

B

Bella37

I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, Bella. I know how difficult it must be for you. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hands and surround you with His comfort, strength, and peace. Remember that He cares about every detail of your life and is able to provide the help you need at this time. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Sending hugs & prayers your way!
Thank you I love you!
Bella XO :) <><<

B

Bella37

Lord we pray , let you please heal and restore Bella37's good health. Yes Lord, in Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thank you I love you!

Bella xo :) <><<

B

Bella37

Father God, I pray that you will begin to heal Bella37's body right now. Lord, by your stripes you have healed us and I believe that you will touch her body. I pray for her to receive strength, in Jesus name. amen :)
Thank you I Love You!

B

Bella37

Reading your post made me sad. I will pray for God to alleviate your chronic pain. I will also remember you in my morning prayer before I go to work tomorrow morning. I'm also praying for God to deliver you from this virus which is making you miserable. God's love back to you.
Thank you so much, I LOVE YOU!

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Thank you FATHER;CREATOR and SUSTAINER of all. YOU are a blessing in our lives through YOUR Son Jesus Christ. Thank YOU, for YOU have given us all things pertaining to this life and godliness through YOUR Spirit. Praise YOUR precious and Holy name! LORD we Believe thank YOU for helping our unbelief; amen.

mariapho

Feb 21, 2018
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
We are standing on Your promises Lord and we ask You to heal every part of the body of our sister in Jesus Name. Amen

B

Bella37

Thank you FATHER;CREATOR and SUSTAINER of all. YOU are a blessing in our lives through YOUR Son Jesus Christ. Thank YOU, for YOU have given us all things pertaining to this life and godliness through YOUR Spirit. Praise YOUR precious and Holy name! LORD we Believe thank YOU for helping our unbelief; amen.
Thank you so much!

I Love You!

B

Bella37

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
We are standing on Your promises Lord and we ask You to heal every part of the body of our sister in Jesus Name. Amen
Thank you Maria I love you!

Your Sister & Friend!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
God, you know Bella's need. Please answer our prayers for her physical restoration. We join in thanks and praise for your hands of healing, Lord.