Please. Very worried about my son

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
251
254
63
Indiana
Please pray for my son. He is suffering from depression and other mental and physical illnesses. I am so worried about him. Please ask God to heal him, protect him and give him joy in his life. Please let his relationship with his girlfriend be good. Oh please Dear God help my son. I ask in the name of Jesus. I love you Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. God bless all of you for prayers for Jakeb.
 
I suffer from depression as well, but I thank God that it is not a debilitating condition. I pray each morning for God to lift my depression for the day that lies ahead. I also pray for God to give me a certain measure of joy. I am going to pray for this for your son Jakob too. I will also give a mention to God in regard to the relationship with his girlfriend.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Godsgirl1983
He's still in my prayers. May God reveal Himself, soften your son's heart and keep you safe too. Your family is still in my prayers, sister Carmen. Be blessed