Rom 13:11 Upon growing concern for many, the world is coming unto a land Egypt did very long ago!( Gen 47:15-16) We see here, because of government, not only is the dollar failing in our lives, but will continue. The lies told to us by those in authority will leave many starving and in total ruin. I am not a doom and gloom person, but over the past few weeks, the Lord has shown me certain things, that you yourself sure may wish to consider! It now costs ten cents to make a nickel, and 2 cents to make every penny! No system can sustain itself, when more money is going out then is coming in, the Dow Jones has now fallen almost 800 points in two days, and still many are still asleep. I have seen a famine of money coming to us today as well, please prepare, that is all I can say!