Please..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I too am praying for your Mama and friend, and as well ask you all to pray for our friend Tammy, who due to a doctor completely missing that her leg pain was due to blood clots has now not only had to have her leg amputated to just below the knee, but because the condition had progressed so long prior to this, it won't heal and she is going back into surgery this very morning to have more amputated to above the knee. As well she has been told the infection has begun to move into her organs. Tammy has young children and her husband apparently could not handle all this and left her, so please pray for them all that God might show them His grace of healing and not only heal Tammy, but her marriage in Christ as well if possible.
My heart goes out to her. Nobody should have to suffer like that. There's a link that I will share to a botanical that has helped many fight off infections.
THIS

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus with all here for both.

God bless,
pickles

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thank you so much @Devin553344 and @pickles, much appreciated. A quick update. My Mama's biopsy is scheduled for Thurday Morning. My friend only has to have a lumpectomy and radiation, so that sounds hopeful, not ideal but could've be worse. Anyway, thank you alr your prayers.

Much love to you and yours. May God Bless you all.

Sep 12, 2021
Pacific Northwest, USA
Thank you so much @Devin553344 and @pickles, much appreciated. A quick update. My Mama's biopsy is scheduled for Thurday Morning. My friend only has to have a lumpectomy and radiation, so that sounds hopeful, not ideal but could've be worse. Anyway, thank you alr your prayers.

Much love to you and yours. May God Bless you all.
Yeah that's more hopeful. My two cousins both had breast cancer. One is a survivor.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Prayers for my Mama. Her liver is being biopsied for possible cancer and my life long friend Lori Campbell found out yesterday that she has cancer.
I just discovered a couple prayer warriors from the 80's+. They have many vids on healing, esp cancer.
She has valid Biblical points.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, CharliRenee. I’m sorry to hear about the health issues your mama and your friend, Lori, are facing. I’m standing with you, asking God to touch them with His healing hand and strengthen them. I hope they both will sense God’s comfort, grace and peace in the days ahead.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello, CharliRenee. I’m sorry to hear about the health issues your mama and your friend, Lori, are facing. I’m standing with you, asking God to touch them with His healing hand and strengthen them. I hope they both will sense God’s comfort, grace and peace in the days ahead.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
Thank you so very much...♡♡♡

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Let us hope and pray for those who our prayers are intended.

And may God's mercy be upon those afflicted with grave health issues.
Many families, and mine included have had to deal with the effects of
cancer, and I can only pray to remain with hope and acceptance."
"Amen"