Pls delete if not allowed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dbills83

Nov 15, 2018
Hi, new user here. I'm an Oncology certified registered nurse but I'm currently staying at home with my three kids. My husband suffers from chronic back pain he developed from an injury in Iraq. After being put on multiple meds with horrible side effects we started looking for natural remedies. A friend introduced us to CBD and it has been life changing for him. We decided to start selling it and help get the word out. Through doing that, we have realized how much it has helped so many people. I wish to share it with others but don't know how to do that without sounding insensitive or like I'm just trying to make a sale. I see so many people who suffer from so many different things and know that this is truly God sent. It may not help everyone but it has sure helped many. If you suffer from anything at all, please take the time to Google your ailment and CBD oil. We don't put our faith in the plant. We put our hope and faith in Jesus and are extremely thankful that he has provided relief for my husband and many others through this. I will be glad to answer any questions.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
We sell lots of CBD at the health food store. It helps many people with many different ailments. I have heard some amazing testimonies. I am a believer in all natural medicine, especially hemp or anything from God.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Eh, I'm not declaring for or against...but you seriously need to be aware of your source. There are synthetic cannabinoids everywhere. Possibly this is responsible for the spate of vaping deaths recently as it is exceptionally difficult to test for all known synthetics.

It would be less common in a legal state but not impossible. There are always rogues, and an underground market does exist (or did last time I checked). 100% most definitely not safe (synthetics) so do your research on the brand and have it tested. Worth the expense. If a lab cannot ascertain 100% of the ingredients then pass. There should be NO mystery ingredients in "all natural" CBD oil.

I am aware of the health benefits and it is something to try but mostly it is minor in application. Except for niche issues. I'm on the fence about holistics at present but would be far more inclined to suggest them vs pharmaceuticals (which I wouldn't barring life threatening situations).

Also @Hillfarm make sure you check the dates when replying to an old topic, not saying you "can't" gravebump but it's just something to bear in mind. Sometimes when it gets too old a lot of these people aren't here anymore or haven't been seen in a while. You can click on their profile and see the last time they posted if it's set to public.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
All hemp is locally grown organically and I have visited several farms and seen there farming practices. I do not endorse synthetic cannabinoids as they are man-made and some have been lethal. Proving once again, you can't improve on what God made.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
Sorry I'm new and only replied to the topics that I was interested in.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
Sorry you believe that it is only for
niche issues. Maybe you should research the endocanbinoid system. According to published science its responsibly for immunity/health/homeostasis of all your other body systems. I have seen it totally reverse bad health issues and heal major organs. I believe it will revolutionize modern medicine. If the health care system doesn't follow suit, it may be left behind for an herb pepole can grow in their gardens.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I said mostly it is minor in application. It can certainly assist with a myriad of things. Probably (concerning the plant itself) more than anything else that grows that we know of, besides proper diet.

Meaning most people that are otherwise healthy (which is a generally large margin) would only experience mild changes. For niche issues yes it can have profound effects.

The endocannabinoid system and natural cannabinoids interaction with said system is definitely something people should be aware of if they are turning to man made pharmaceuticals certainly.

Just CBD isn't going to fix all your problems the same was all the other cannabinoids together would not. I'm not against it...I am just not for it. It is incredibly beneficial for few, moderately beneficial for some and mildly beneficial for most (based off health and symptoms). Rarely (depending on how damaged one's endocannabinoid system is) it would have hardly any effect.

In this case, natural supplements to repair the system would be a useful move to consider.

example: An otherwise healthy individual that only has mild arthritic pain and uses CBD as a tincture or sublingually or in coconut oil capsules has relief of symptoms to the point of not noticing they had mild pain anymore. This person says to themselves..."that's nice, but not that big of a deal"...Another person has a child that has a seizure disorder and experiences no continued seizure or aural activity. This person says to themselves "CBD saved my child's life!". You see the difference? I could keep going on and on about the contrast.

My issue is I'm aware of the benefits and there are few negatives, unless spiritual reliance comes into play...which is why I am on the fence. It does affect things, but it is vague and difficult to pinpoint personally at present.

Sourcing and regulation are also critical. Not regulated tampering mind you, but oversight. There are dangerous products out there, that are adulterated.

Another problem is it may stop there for most, but there are host of other plants that have danger elements and are easy to justify if you consider them God given no holds barred (Opium for instance) or natural substances affecting the 5-HT2A receptor (these are schedule 1). Pharmakeia is a thing. I'm not going to suggest that CBD falls into that category but based off what is "natural" that exists, caution should be exercised and prayerful consideration critical.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
To the OP, it does kind of sound like you're trying to promote CBD, through your statements of "getting the word out" and "google CBD if you suffer from anything".

So yeah, this thread probably should be deleted. It's against the rules here to promote stuff like this. Believe me, now that it's legal in many states to smoke pot, people ARE looking into any avenue possible to find something they can smoke, vape or inhale.. They'll find CBD oil sooner or later.. lol

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
The way God made it, cannabis' safety record cannot be overststed, zero deaths in the history. The LD 50 is so extremely high, like pounds per minute or something crazy. How many other medicines of any type can compare. So comparing cannabis to anything else I'd like comparing apples to tanks.
The American pharmocopeia listed over 600 ailments cannabis was used to treat, at the turn of the 20th century. Fast forward a century and the government says there's absolutely no medical usage. Yet the DEA holds the medicinal patent. Look up who owns, and what is, U. S. Patent # 6630507.
I have to respectfully disagree that cannabis cant fix your whole body to the best it can be. People have taken cannabis oil to cure thier cancer, lupus, scoliosis, and I have even seen anecdotal evidence of people walking from there wheelchairs after taking 60 grams in 90 days. If it cannot fix you, cannabis oil is still far superior to the side fx of modern medicine.
I'm not promoting anything but the truth.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Did not realize about the patent. I knew that marinol was synthesized but nothing beyond that.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The way God made it, cannabis' safety record cannot be overststed, zero deaths in the history. The LD 50 is so extremely high, like pounds per minute or something crazy. How many other medicines of any type can compare. So comparing cannabis to anything else I'd like comparing apples to tanks.
The American pharmocopeia listed over 600 ailments cannabis was used to treat, at the turn of the 20th century. Fast forward a century and the government says there's absolutely no medical usage. Yet the DEA holds the medicinal patent. Look up who owns, and what is, U. S. Patent # 6630507.
I have to respectfully disagree that cannabis cant fix your whole body to the best it can be. People have taken cannabis oil to cure thier cancer, lupus, scoliosis, and I have even seen anecdotal evidence of people walking from there wheelchairs after taking 60 grams in 90 days. If it cannot fix you, cannabis oil is still far superior to the side fx of modern medicine.
I'm not promoting anything but the truth.
Does the oil contain THC?

If it does, I'd strongly recommend against it's use. THC is a hallucinogenic. It alters the mind.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Does the oil contain THC?

If it does, I'd strongly recommend against it's use. THC is a hallucinogenic. It alters the mind.
I'll second this. I read some testimony from psychiatrists, that marijuana negatively affected and also brought on various mental issues, depression, anxiety, you name it, in their patients.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sorry I'm new and only replied to the topics that I was interested in.
You can reply to any thread you want or even create your own thread in a forum of your choosing. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
THC is just another healing cannabinoid God created. Whole flower extracts from high THC strains make the make most healing oils. I have never heard one person ever hallucinate from cannabis and almost everyone I know has tried it. From all the lies and misinformation about this plant, this may be the biggest conspiracy of all. I encourage any sceptics to YouTube and watch the video "Run from the Cure". From my experience and research I have not found one falicy in this film; and, as remarkable as the statements that are made in this film, there is a wealth of scientific and anecdotal evidence, to support these claims.
Just a thought, do the pharmaceutical companies take the codeine out of cough syrup we give our children? How about does anyone remove the harm from cancer causing chemo or radiation therapy? Once again comparing any other medicine is not even close. Aspirin kills thousands a year, yet no one, wants to ban aspirin. Does the DEA patent other pharmaceutical drugs, or just this one? Did their patent state the removal of THC? Remember all the while the government lists this as a sch 1 narcotic, with no medicinal value.
Why do we always run to pharmikea first, when dealing with a serious illnesses, and why isn't something unbeatable safe, tried first? (Espcially since it resets your body to the best it can be.) Is this plant dangerous in any form, or do the powers that be, want you turning from something anyone can grow in a flower pot, in lieu of something they can sell you with multiple layers. For example: health care, doctor visits, copays, meds, et al. These are some things each of us will have to discern for ourselves when we turn for the worst. But for me, I have seen both methods and give me God's medicine everytime.
All glory to God.
Gen 1:29

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
I'll second this. I read some testimony from psychiatrists, that marijuana negatively affected and also brought on various mental issues, depression, anxiety, you name it, in their patients.
Again they are trying to replace God's medicine with man's and its side fx. Because that's their job. I would debate these facts with any M.D.
You are more likely to get schizophrenia from owning a cat than cannabis and the facts are, it helps mental disorders. This is the reason so many mentally impaired use cannabis, and I speak from experience and and article in Modern Psychology in the last 8 years.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Again they are trying to replace God's medicine with man's and its side fx. Because that's their job. I would debate these facts with any M.D.
You are more likely to get schizophrenia from owning a cat than cannabis and the facts are, it helps mental disorders. This is the reason so many mentally impaired use cannabis, and I speak from experience and and article in Modern Psychology in the last 8 years.
I just stated facts to consider and for readers to make more informed decision for themselves. These are facts. I am not against you, nor against God's medicines (in fact I respect herbal medicine a lot). You can't only consider facts that agree with you. Marihuana might help some people, yet negatively affect some other people. This is not impossible. If we want the truth, and this plant to be used in best way, then we need to bring facts together and examine why. Also as for any other medicine, one must weigh pros vs cons. For chemo patients, per example, benefits highly outweigh any potential risks.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
I just stated facts to consider and for readers to make more informed decision for themselves. These are facts. I am not against you, nor against God's medicines (in fact I respect herbal medicine a lot). You can't only consider facts that agree with you. Marihuana might help some people, yet negatively affect some other people. This is not impossible. If we want the truth, and this plant to be used in best way, then we need to bring facts together and examine why. Also as for any other medicine, one must weigh pros vs cons. For chemo patients, per example, benefits highly outweigh any potential risks.
Respectfully, I couldn't disagree more, when vitamin c therapy, rhife therapy, shark cartilage, and turmeric have also have been studied and proven (with cannabis) to be more effective and vastly safer. Oncologist in the scientific journal Lancet in 2008 admitted patients live longer with cancer not taking chemo, compared to those who did. After seeing anyone receive chemo I can't see anyone else signing up. Not to mention everyone I know gets the super special kind of cancer that only can be treated with treatments your insurance won't cover. A friend of mine takes $800 pills daily. I can't see how chemo benefits anyone, except those in the health care industry, when, there are far safer natural God made treatments.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Respectfully, I couldn't disagree more, when vitamin c therapy, rhife therapy, shark cartilage, and turmeric have also have been studied and proven (with cannabis) to be more effective and vastly safer. Oncologist in the scientific journal Lancet in 2008 admitted patients live longer with cancer not taking chemo, compared to those who did. After seeing anyone receive chemo I can't see anyone else signing up. Not to mention everyone I know gets the super special kind of cancer that only can be treated with treatments your insurance won't cover. A friend of mine takes $800 pills daily. I can't see how chemo benefits anyone, except those in the health care industry, when, there are far safer natural God made treatments.
I agree with you about chemo, but as you know some people still decide to take it. It's an incredibly hard decision to make. Some are pressured by family, etc. Many people choose the natural route and don't get a very happy ending. Again you must look at all of it. Not saying they would have had a happy ending with chemo, but likely it would have extended their life somewhat. Chemo does lower the quality of life significantly and medical marijuana helps these people feel better and get through and enables them to eat something and recover. I personally agree chemo is a horrible therapy but as of now medical alternatives are few and not very affordable for most people. Taking the herbal and nutritional route is a personal, highly accountable decision that doctors will try hard to talk people out of, and not everyone has the same situation or same amount of faith and courage to go through with it.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
I agree with you about chemo, but as you know some people still decide to take it. It's an incredibly hard decision to make. Some are pressured by family, etc. Many people choose the natural route and don't get a very happy ending. Again you must look at all of it. Not saying they would have had a happy ending with chemo, but likely it would have extended their life somewhat. Chemo does lower the quality of life significantly and medical marijuana helps these people feel better and get through and enables them to eat something and recover. I personally agree chemo is a horrible therapy but as of now medical alternatives are few and not very affordable for most people. Taking the herbal and nutritional route is a personal, highly accountable decision that doctors will try hard to talk people out of, and not everyone has the same situation or same amount of faith and courage to go through with it.
Agreed, chemo and radiation treatments are horrible and people are pressured by doctors, friends and family to take it. I have a friend who takes chemo and oil, even though, the doc says the chemo wouldn't cure that type of cancer. It's a huge leap of faith. Yet, those who do decide to have that faith can see the the most dramatic healing, that most would call miraculous. I have seen personally: cancer beaten, someone reverse heart disease and get off their oxygen bottle, diabetic ulcers healed, and weight management that never was possible without the oil. All the while, all blood test markers come back within range for everyone, everytime. I have only seen two reactions from doctors. It's a miracle; or, they get cognitive dissonance so bad, they kick you out of the office. It didn't seem to matter that the patient was off the oxygen bottle, and just had walked up three flights of steps to get there.
Some people I know who have taken the oil have passed on the God. Yet all who took the oil lived a much better life. They all ate better, slept better had better mobility and cognitive functions and most importantly a better outlook on life and their disease. Another important aspect is they passed on with dignity and grace. I have seen how people die from taking natural meds and poisonous pharmaceuticals. The divide between difference is so vast, I have made my decision and my mind can't be changed.
In closing I would like to state I have nothing to gain, and more to lose, by these postings. I am only trying to spread love and truth, like I'm required to do.
God bless