POLITICS 2020 - NEWS WE CAN USE AS THE BIG ONE APPROACHES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Let's start this thread off with the BWA HA HA HA HA HA! AWARD for the wildest piece of speculation to date.

Hillary Clinton remains the Democrats best chance to defeat Trump in 2020

Chicago Sun Times ^ | Nov. 3, 2018 | Laura Washington

She beat Donald J. Trump last time. At least, by the popular vote. Can she do it again this time, for real? Hillary Clinton may be gearing up for a third run for president of the United States. Even as a two-time loser, she could be the Democratic Party’s best chance of ending the Trump presidency.

>>>

Oh Chicago Tribune, you were once a respected newspaper . . . my, but how the mighty have fallen!

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
I would be stunned if they nominated her again. That would make the Democrats even dumber that I have regarded them. And that was bordering on brain-dead.

The bankrupt Chicago Sun-Times owned by a labor union and run by leftists. I'm thinking it will out of business by the end of this decade.

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Not going to happen, it may be close, but she is not going to win.
But I really, really want her to run! It's called the gift that keeps on giving. Likely her true motivation for running would be to escape prosecution.

Remember she somehow managed to come up with maybe 60 million legitimate votes (and probably 5 million illegal votes) . . . but the DNC just wants her to go away.

And then there is always 'creepy uncle Joe'.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
It’ll be the best election evah!
Hehe if Bill’s wife ran again it’d be political suicide for the Dems. Sir Edmund Hillary Clinton must be one of the most radioactive candidates ever! Right off the Geiger counter – it’d probably explode with the shards rending the hazmat suites of those wielding them.

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Rapper Akon ‘Very Seriously’ Considering Challenging Trump in 2020

breitbart ^ | Joshua Caplan

Rapper and R&B star Akon claimed in a recent interview that he is “very seriously” considering mounting a presidential bid in 2020. “I’ve been thinking about running for 2020 very seriously,” Akon told Newsweek. “But I didn’t want to just do it because I feel like I want to continue doing what I’m doing and hope that builds me enough momentum [for people] to say, ‘You know what, if you run we’ll support you.'” Akon, whose real name is Aliaune Damala Badara Thiam, was born in St. Louis, Missouri and spent much of his childhood in Senegal.

>>>

The 45-year-old entrepreneur, who is developing plans for a futuristic cryptocurrency-run city in West Africa

LOL! Another guy who thinks "Black Panther" was a documentary.

spent much of his childhood in Senegal

Sorry, chief. We've already had an African pseudo-American elected. Didn't work out.

Here are some of Akon’s song lyrics. Yet another Dem candidate for the #Metoo generation.

I feel you creepin’, I can see you from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo?
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo?
And possibly bend you over?
Look back and watch me
Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, ‘til you get sore
Smack that, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Dec 12, 2013
Hehe if Bill’s wife ran again it’d be political suicide for the Dems. Sir Edmund Hillary Clinton must be one of the most radioactive candidates ever! Right off the Geiger counter – it’d probably explode with the shards rending the hazmat suites of those wielding them.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA that is hilarious and I agree.....

Dec 12, 2013
Hillary won nothing...cheaters lose by default even if but by one (1) vote....and I watched the DNC register illegal after illegal in California in October before the 2016 election.......they could not speak a lick of English, most had no id's and ALL needed help filling out the paper work....and they let numerous whites pass without giving the a second look......I won't say what I was really thinking.....

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Whittaker Op Ed: "I would indict Hillary Clinton"

Matthew G. Whitaker, President Trump’s pick to temporarily helm the Justice Department to take over for fired Jeff Sessions, provides Trump with the leader he has long sought at the law enforcement agency: a political loyalist critical of the special counsel probe.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/05/reasonable-indict/86731608/

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
‘None of the above’ wins top spot in poll of potential Democrat presidential candidates

BizPac Review ^ | November 8, 2018 | Vivek Saxena

When polled about whom they prefer to run against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, a thirty percent plurality of Democrats chose “none of the above.” Included among the candidates who were out-voted by the “none of the above” option in the Hill.TV’s latest poll are former Vice President Joe Biden, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. They earned only 25, 18 and 12 percent of votes, respectively.

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Trump drops a hint that he is about to release documents on Obama.

ABC News ^ | 11/9/18 | ABC News

Responding to Michelle Obama memoir, in which she writes that she'll "never forgive" Donald Trump for his birther comments, Pres. Trump says he'll never forgive Barack Obama "for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly."

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
First 2020 Democratic Candidate Just Came Out of the Woodworks – And No, We're Not Talking Hillary

Townhall.com ^ | November 12, 2018 | Beth Bauman

Former West Virginia state senator and retired U.S. Army major Richard Ojeda has made things official. He plans to run for president as a Democrat in 2020, despite a highly-anticipated, overly-packed Democratic field of contenders. Ojeda made the decision after losing his congressional bid in WV-03 last Tuesday, The Intercept reported. Ojeda's plan is simple: to go back to the Democratic Party's roots. He believes the Democrats can win over working people if they paint President Donald Trump out to be a populist fraud and paint a stark contract to Trump's inability to "drain the swamp.""I have been a Democrat ever since...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Weekend at Bernie's Part 3 !
I enjoyed the first two Weekend at Bernie's movies but didn't know that there was a third. Even though I am a Republican I voted for Bernie as a write-in for the 2016 general election. My wife said that if I voted for Trump I would be sleeping on the couch for the next 4 years. We agreed that I would not vote for Trump and she would not vote for Hillary. Even though Bernie is a communist I find him amusing. My wife reneged on our agreement and voted for Hillary anyway.

I hope that she runs for a 3rd time in 2020 as Trump will mop the floor with her. Her best chance was 2008 but an unknown named Obama stole the show and he probably isn't even an American. I was so glad to see him go as it got tiring watching him constantly apologizing about how evil America was and still is. Guy did not respect the military that he was commander-in-chief for either but rather despised the brave men and women who defend this country's freedom and provides a beacon of hope for other countries s well.

Aug 2, 2009
I just read an article that popped up on a blank new browser page (they always put articles on there so u don't get bored I guess).... And it was about this new thing called the Intellectual Dark Web (or IDW for short). It's like this secret group of highly intelligent tech people who are publishing articles that go after left/liberal ideologies with scientific facts. For example, genetic science that proves that there are only 2 genders. I'll see if I can find it again and post a link..

Found it:
https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...tual-dark-web-quillette-claire-lehmann-221917

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
It's quite a thing when someone decides we need scientific research to prove that there are two genders. The left will scoff at the results the same way we scoff at Global Warming, or Globull Warming. They will refuse to see anything that disagrees with their agenda. And we will still have the polarized country we had before the study.

Dang, I knew there was only two genders when I played doctor in first grade!