Politics is a joke! Post your favorite political cartoons and jokes (no pun intended :P)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 23, 2016
Check out the fake news ... with small correction noted at the bottom of the image:

Me: :rolleyes::sneaky:

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
32482B0D-C131-42C2-B106-5F20D313959E.jpeg
This isn’t a newspaper cartoon, but it was how America was depicted in a feature animation called Triplets of Belleville. I’d call that a political satire for sure

Billyd

May 8, 2014
A family of skunks approached a fork in the path.
Papa skunk said "my instincts say we need to go right".
Mama skunk replied "I don't know, my instincts say we should go left".
One of the little skunks spoke up "my end stinks, and I don't have any idea which way to go".