M
Maybe we could start a flat toupee thread.
Oops my mystake we have lots already.
View attachment 161765
We have rules that say Catholics are not Christian? (I'm not Catholic, I'm just curious about that.)
Then half the threads on this site should be removed. This site consists of mostly opinion.
Actually one of the biggest complaints I see non-Christian make about the site is the restrictions. So furthering restrictions would increase isolation.
I see posts by Catholics against protestants.
See posts by protestants that say Catholics are Christians.
Posts by Christians saying Catholics aren't Christians.
Posts Christians saying once saved always saved.
Posts saying the opposite.
Posts for the law.
Posts against the law.
Posts for too much grace.
Posts for not enough grace.
For the gifts.
That the gifts have ended.
For prosperity gospel.
Posts against it
Posts arguing about what a word translated from the original Greek.
Posts calling others heretics, non-Christian, unsaved.
Name calling. Spite. Anger. Resentment. Bitterness. Selfishness. Callousness. Arrogance. Religious.
So no, when I think about what a non-Christian might conclude about God or Christians from this site, that we have a minority of conspiracy theorists is not high on my list of things that make us look bad.
HAHA - that is funny.Thats not a trout. It's love, ... I mean, a morey.
My primary reason (though I did not make it clear) was that seekers can easily discredit everything on the website because of the FENS.
That was a typo, should be plain.
exactly where?
Well i support that rule. catholics are not Christans.. But i do not believe in banning catholics, some may be saved from that false religion by engaging in discussions with Christians in CC..
Earnest, we have a conspiracy forum for a reason. All sorts of quackery goes on in there, flat earthiness falls under the same category IMO so long it is contained within the conspiracy forum. Someone recently tried dragging it out into BDF, I quickly pointed out there are flat earth threads in here.
Please see posts 19 and 45.
A geographic plain is defined as an unobstructed section of land that, while being somewhat elevated above sea level, is relatively flat.