Poll: What should Trump do?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What should Trump do?

• He should concede. There was no fraud. He's being a baby.

• He should abide by whatever the courts decide in regards to his voter fraud lawsuits.

• If his lawsuits fail, he should declare martial law and assume leadership.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 23, 2013
I'm not sure I believe all of it, or what it means, but would be happy for you to explain. Clearly, bad things are happening. A financial reset where one can't buy or sell without a certain mark (vaccination) certainly sounds familiar, as does the dark NWO being replaced with Trump's light World Order (looks like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon), but difficult to match everything up exactly with prophecy. Only that lots of familiar-sounding events are taking place, or coming up.
Operation BlueBeam is a black-ops program to fake the dispensational end times scenario with aliens thrown in the mix. In the bible, there is no "The Antichrist", there is no "Rebuilt Temple" and there is no "7 year tribulation" all of that comes from the Talmud and Jewish Kabbalah. According to them, this is the "Time of Jews", the coming of their Messiah. Every Christian will be a slave to the Jews or else they will be beheaded.

As far as I can tell, Jewish Kabbalah = Freemasonry = Luciferianism, there are very few difference between all of them, it is basically what is known as "The Mystery Religions". Many people trace it back to the tower of Babel, but who knows, it has been around forever. Catholicism is a "Mystery Religion". Under the guise of Christianity they put on their Dagon fish hats and worship a Jesus with a sun disk behind his head.

The core of the Mystery Religion belief system is that Jehovah and Lucifer are the gods of this duality that we exist in. Jehovah is the wicked god who want's to keep humanity in darkness and from all the "good things" in life while Lucifer is the good god that wants to illuminate and free humanity from the tyranny of Jehovah.

They believe that if they combine all dualities into one, then this realm of existence will crumble and they, as the illuminated ones will transcend into the upper worlds and be free of Jehovah.

This is why humans can't have gender. Gender is a duality that has to be fused into one - Hermaphrodite or transgender.
This is why all religions have to be fused into one religion.
This is why Capitalism and Communism must be fused into one - technocracy.
All dualities must be fused into one and then the enlightened ones can ascend to the upper worlds of the Kabbalah tree of life.

That's a nutshell explanation, it is way more than what I've brought up.
This is the belief system of the psychopaths that are in charge of every government and major corporation in the world.

G

Godsgirl83

*to them who have eyse to see and ears to hear*
The reading of the tea leaves on Nov 3 revealed the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency.
Unless I am misunderstanding what you are refering to, this is demonic... straight from the pits of hell, WHICH is EXACTLY what is going on behind the Biden/Harris team.

read the tea leaves DEFINITIONS AND SYNONYMS

DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1
    to look at the tea leaves in the bottom of a cup for a sign of what will happen in the future
    Synonyms and related words
    -
    To use, or to be affected by magical or supernatural powers
    bewitch
    call up
    cast a spell on/over someone

Now, as to what I think Trump should do:
Rid himself of his so called "spirtual advisor" the spirit of Jezebel that Paula White CLEARLY operates in is doing NOTHING to help Trump and is indeed PART of the problem.......

L

lenna

Unless I am misunderstanding what you are refering to, this is demonic... straight from the pits of hell, WHICH is EXACTLY what is going on behind the Biden/Harris team.

DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1
    to look at the tea leaves in the bottom of a cup for a sign of what will happen in the future
    -
    bewitch
    call up

Rid himself of his so called "spirtual advisor" the spirit of Jezebel that Paula White CLEARLY operates in is doing NOTHING to help Trump and is indeed PART of the problem.......

people like White do not exemplify the Christian character and not helped as you say, but have added to the category of bad advisor

she tells God what to do...never asks....imposter

L

lenna

I just did some research and it turns out Trump has known White for years

that explains too much

I'm kind of turned off by the whole thing.

mess

smh

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
exactly

sensible neither describes Biden and his party, nor the thought they should break bread together with Trump

It seems some really do not get what is going on and have some fantastical idea about 'fixing' it
Agree and if my fears are correct and my discernment true then Trump absolutely can not concede until our elections are proven to be honest and people charged if necessary. Unfortunately I believe if Democrats gain control the Executive and Legislative branch, they will end the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court. Then it will be full power. This is no overreaching thought. They have publicly spoke about doing so.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1
    -
    bewitch
    call up

He has many Christians around him not just Paula white. She has always not been my taste of Bible interpretations but more importantly, I look at policy. His demeanor could improve but honestly, if I had to deal with the Washington and media derangement, they need someone to push them back and call them out.

Democrats are at war while Republicans were in retreat. Conservatives voted in a General to combat the forces that have encroached on our liberties for decades. The country needed a surgeon to cut out the cancer. I could care less if the surgeon was polite or good with critics. All I care about is will the surgeon do the job I have asked him to do, and do it well enough to save the dying body.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Just how stupid does one have to be to think the answer to fixing a fixed election is to wait 4 yrs to vote in another fixed election!?

I guess it’s the same kind of stupid that can’t see the hoax of a virus with a 0.1% death rate, and is going to take a vaccine from the same people pushing the hoax!
Exactly. If they successfully fixed one then we may never see a fair election again.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
It's America. Everyone gets a vote. The mature ones live with the consequences. They get another vote every 4 years. It is not a salvation issue. Those that make it a religious salvation issue are deceived. Fanatics. Zealots.
These children will never get to vote but instead torn limb from limb and extracted by vacuum. Either the Bible condones innocent murder or condemns it. The Bible speaks on all issues in life. Just not as Pete believes.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/11/21...bies-can-be-aborted-up-to-their-first-breath/

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I will check back with y'all on this thread in 2022 and see if I was right or all these doom and gloom predictions were right. Peace Out
So much for having integrity!

Dude tells us he’s leaving the thread and then doesn’t!

S

Scribe

G

Godsgirl83

He has many Christians around him not just Paula white.
but she is the one whom he turns to the most for guidance in "spiritual" matters and she operates under a different spirit, NOT the Holy Spirit. Also, biblically speaking, (the same Bible that she claims to follow) she has no place doing what she is doing.......

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
but she is the one whom he turns to the most for guidance in "spiritual" matters and she operates under a different spirit, NOT the Holy Spirit. Also, biblically speaking, (the same Bible that she claims to follow) she has no place doing what she is doing.......
I agree just simply stating she isn't the only one who influences him. He does in fact have a lot of good Christians around him and is very open to inviting church leaders in the nation to meet with him.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I’m not a Republican nor a Democrat.

I voted for Bush in 2000, Kerry in 2004, McCain in 2008, Obama in 2012, no one in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

Both Gore, Hlllary R. Clinton and Trump are undermining the Republic.
I'm trending towards Independent too. Bush 2000, Bush 2004, McCain 2008, Romney 2012, Bernie 2916, Trump 2020. I voted for Bernie 'cause my wife said that if I voted for Trump in 2016 I would be sleeping on the couch for the next 4 years. I know that Bernie is a Commie but I find him amusing.

Jun 18, 2020
After an unrelenting 4 year tidal wave of slander and false accusations against Trump I expect this is just more flake nuzzz and as such i can't be bothered to invest the time to sort thru the sludge anymore. The boy who cried wolf and all that...

Anyway she can call herself the queen of England but it does not make it so…

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
I believe in miracles! God just might show up and.......WOW! :eek::love:(y)
What I've been telling Him :) This world needs to see.. He is alive and well. I don't mean just help Trump win.. I mean something no one has an answer for..hello JESUS. I know whats written will come to pass. I believe not sure when but something wonderful will happen. We forget just WHO and WHOS we are! There is no one greater then our God...

How fitting the song playing by Chris Tomlin "How GREAT is OUR GOD!

J

Johnjo

I'm trending towards Independent too. Bush 2000, Bush 2004, McCain 2008, Romney 2012, Bernie 2916, Trump 2020. I voted for Bernie 'cause my wife said that if I voted for Trump in 2016 I would be sleeping on the couch for the next 4 years. I know that Bernie is a Commie but I find him amusing.
Ain’t nothing else to do than voting in accordance with the significant other, then😎.

I find Sanders and AOC a little bit too much on the extreme left side of the game.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ain’t nothing else to do than voting in accordance with the significant other, then😎.

I find Sanders and AOC a little bit too much on the extreme left side of the game.
If AOC adopted conservative views and switched parties she would be a political rock star. Of course, this is not going to happen and she will remain a radical left wing loon.