Poll: Will you be taking the vaccine(s) yes or no answer is fine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Should I get medical treatment from the pastor?
The more relevant question is "Should I get medical advice from those who seek to do harm rather than heal, and sabotage effective treatments so that they can push a false narrative?"

There have been NOTHING BUT LIES about coronavirus and the *pandemic* since January 1, 2020. That is from public health authorities, politicians, and the media. So in fact the pastor would be more trustworthy in this matter.

Dec 9, 2011
Don't plan on taking it. Been fine so far without it; and it won't prevent you from getting it anyway. The worse case of flu I had in my life was one year after getting a flu vaccine.
Would you feel like you should have gotten the shot If you give It to someone and GOD forbid they die not being able to breath suffocating and agonizing till death?

If you wear the mask are you suffering physically or emotionally🥰?

If we trust In GOD shouldn’t we love our brother knowing that GOD would be pleased that we thought of someone else more than ourselves even to the point of risking our own health?

T

TheIndianGirl

My whole family already had COVID-19, we received the Ed’s from the frontline med team and recovered quickly. These meds have been kept secret from the people as a true option for the virus.
What are "the Ed's"?

Dec 9, 2011
The tests for C-19 are ramped up and made very sensitive so that it creates false positives. That's how they're bloating the number of cases. Besides, no one can check the real numbers because of doctor-patient confidentiality.
So the world feeds on the lies thrown at it by these hoaxers.
The virus may be real, but there certainly is no pandemic.
As someone wisely asked, "Why are they forcing the vaccine if it is safe? If the disease is so deadly, why do they have to test for it?"
Have you listened to what this preacher has to say about this whole affair?
😯 Wow!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Please go ahead and click on the link and watch a pro-vaccine doctor telling world authorities to STOP the injections!
The web link in the above post goes to a video that is over 2 hours long, but if you fast forward 1 hour into it, you will see an interview with a man named Geert Vanden Bossche. It is followed by a an interview with a lady in Israel who is trying to start a political party named RAPPEH.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
What does Ed's stand for does It mean early deaths?
See post #66, it’s the truth. People don’t need to die. I personally know dozens of dozens of family and friends who recovered quickly from these meds.

Also, there is zero evidence that those who have already had it are getting it twice.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
this fake covid 19 that has killed my stepdaughters mother. A coworker of my Wife. A mother and father of two people we know. Not to mention has taken my sons strength and taste, The other son, who is over a year post illness is just getting his strength back but still suffers consequences. And not to forget, My sister in law who had to have heart surgury because of damage suffered from this fake illness??

You mean that Fake disease.

Please man, Your hurting yourself saying this is fake. And yes, There are flue vaccines out. Its not a cure. It helps your body fight so you do not get the extreme sickness.
Man are you in the dark , I too and many others have people we know that are sick with flu-like symptoms. To repeat ; There is no Cov-19 and its a fake pandemic created and bloated by the biased main stream media , its left-over from a scammed and rigged election nothing else. Just about every social media platform is being censored daily from anything regarding truth or transparency . Think about it folks they kicked the president of the united states off all main social media platforms, that alone speaks volumes. We are living in a wicked world where they call evil good and good evil . I don't trust anything the world as to offer and a certainly don't trust this so called artificial "vaccine". Put on the whole armor of God...

JohnRH

Mar 5, 2018
Would you feel like you should have gotten the shot If you give It to someone and GOD forbid they die not being able to breath suffocating and agonizing till death?

If you wear the mask are you suffering physically or emotionally🥰?

If we trust In GOD shouldn’t we love our brother knowing that GOD would be pleased that we thought of someone else more than ourselves even to the point of risking our own health?
An unvaccinated person is no threat to a vaccinated person because the vaccinated person is vaccinated. Simple logic.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
One would have thought that by now everyone would be aware that there was an ACTUAL conspiracy to use the Wuhan virus against humanity.
Fauci Behind Wuhan COVID-19 Leak, WaPo Reporter Tells Joe Rogan
https://www.infowars.com/posts/fauci-behind-wuhan-covid-19-leak-wapo-reporter-tells-joe-rogan/

When the bogus pandemic first began to gain momentum, there was actual published information that Fauci had paid at least 3.5 million dollars to the Wuhan virology lab in China to conduct research on bioweapons. Soros and Gates were also secretly funding this research, and a bogus vaccine was already prepared by November, 2019. Also the virus was created by Chinese military intelligence. None of this information has been presented by the lying mainstream media.

What is really worrisome is that (a) Trump put Clinton-lover Fauci in charge of his Task Force and (b) refused to fire him even after his fraudulent words and actions were exposed back in April 2020. Now he is Biden's buddy.

E

eternally-gratefull

Man are you in the dark , I too and many others have people we know that are sick with flu-like symptoms. To repeat ; There is no Cov-19 and its a fake pandemic created and bloated by the biased main stream media , its left-over from a scammed and rigged election nothing else. Just about every social media platform is being censored daily from anything regarding truth or transparency . Think about it folks they kicked the president of the united states off all main social media platforms, that alone speaks volumes. We are living in a wicked world where they call evil good and good evil . I don't trust anything the world as to offer and a certainly don't trust this so called artificial "vaccine". Put on the whole armor of God...
Whatever dude.

you have been duped

the flue did not do that. The flue does not do that to people, good day

Mar 4, 2020
When they ask why you didn't get vaccinated just say "my body my choice." Trust me... They love it! :giggle:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
US citizens conspired with the Chinese *(gv) to poison and kill people in all countries including their own, interest?

These stories only gain popularity with those who love lies. I suppose it is due to having loved evil over good.

Only on the Internet.

Mar 4, 2020
And the mainstream media and government officials hold the monopoly on truth and facts? Tell us more about how they never lie or manipulate people.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
One caught it and the a month or so afterwards caught it again. The others caught it and because there going back and forth to work and school they seem to be catching it, recovering and then re-catching it either from their schools or where they work(Walmart).
First ive heard of such a case, but what ever you say.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Whatever dude.

you have been duped

the flue did not do that. The flue does not do that to people, good day[/QUOTE

] No, its you that's being "duped" by the news media's propaganda. This is conditioning for the future introduction of the mark of the beast as foretold in the book of Revelation. If you cannot see that there isn't much more i can help you.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
...and that's exactly what they are going to say just before they force everyone to take the dose. Be not deceived..
It appears that this is exactly what they are doing in Israel right now...

The web link in the below post goes to a video that is over 2 hours long, but if you fast forward 1 hour into it, you will see an interview with a man named Geert Vanden Bossche. It is followed by a an interview with a lady in Israel who is trying to start a political party named RAPPEH.
Please go ahead and click on the link and watch a pro-vaccine doctor telling world authorities to STOP the injections!